Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PURPLE SITE (AdultWork) REVIEWS  (Read 1637 times)

Online Kaluuu276

I am not clear about whether this site has genuine reviews?

I had my very first outcall from here and read several good feedbacks and reports.

However, the lady turned out to be a big disappointment on both looks, personality and services.

I see many punters write out full reports so surely not all of them are fake?

I now rely on this forum for future punts.

Offline blackburnian

I had my very first outcall from here and read several good feedbacks and reports.

However, the lady turned out to be a big disappointment on both looks, personality and services.

I think it's generally agreed on here that AW feedback is a crock of shit .

UKP reports can usually be trusted ,just remember that one punters diamond is another's lump of coal.

Bb

Chuckman

I regard AW reviews as fluffiness central and only take notice when there's a dissenting voice amongst the choir. Stick to the reviews on here and you can't go far wrong.

Offline Jimmyredcab

ALL reviews from ALL sites should be treated with caution, some guys would fuck anything as long as the price was right. 

potato

AW reviews will always be potentially flawed  because a punter leaving a bad review on there is likely to receive retaliatory feedback from the prossie with no right of reply from the punter.  For example the prossie could reply with "he tried to BB me" etc etc.,   For punters that use the AW booking system or those that do Reverse Bookings their feedback is important to them and they wouldn't want it tarnished.   It's totally wrong of  course but that's the way it is.   The chances are that a punter would not leave feedback at all if it he had a bad booking rather than risk retaliation..

UKP reviews don't suffer from that problem but all reviews are still subjective anyway.   No matter how professional the girl is, a punter that looks like Brad Pitt is likely to get a better time than someone that looks like Shrek, it's human nature..

Offline threechilliman

Nawaab46 - welcome to the minefield that is AW. Proceed with caution.

:hi:

tcm

Offline NelsonH

I joined on here mainly so that I could leave accurate feedback, which you just cannot do on AW.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Don't read purple site reviews.

yumyum3

some guys would fuck anything as long as the price was right.
Even if the price isn't right, deluded men will pay extortionate rates with extras and then write a love letter to their courtesan as a review, with a little bit at the end that goes: "treat her well and with respect" etc  :vomit:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Who was the girl? Did she have any reviews on UKP?

tonysoprano

Don't trust any of them. A lot of the profiles are built by pimps with multiple accounts and the feedback is pure bullshit.

You also get a lot of sad cunts trying to carry favour with WG's by posting what amounts to a fake love note to their pretend GF.

cockneybstrd

I see the OP title has been changed just for new members you dont have to call it the purple site on here. it fucking annoys the fuck out of me that people still do.

Offline Marmalade

UKP reviews don't suffer from that problem but all reviews are still subjective anyway.   No matter how professional the girl is, a punter that looks like Brad Pitt is likely to get a better time than someone that looks like Shrek, it's human nature..

Subjective yes in the sense that it is just one punter's experience and some punters will get better service (either loking like Brad Pitt or simply finding the prossie in a better mood).

Maybe there are some distinctions. 'Service' is clearly more subjective than 'dress size' and dress size is more of a guess than 'big tits.'

Online Kaluuu276

AW reviews will always be potentially flawed  because a punter leaving a bad review on there is likely to receive retaliatory feedback from the prossie with no right of reply from the punter.  For example the prossie could reply with "he tried to BB me" etc etc.,   For punters that use the AW booking system or those that do Reverse Bookings their feedback is important to them and they wouldn't want it tarnished.   It's totally wrong of  course but that's the way it is.   The chances are that a punter would not leave feedback at all if it he had a bad booking rather than risk retaliation..

This makes a lot of sense especially when you need good feedback from the girls to help your own ratings.

I'm not going to name the girl who is no longer in London but she actually made a fake feedback on my time with her.

Will definitely stick with you guys on UKP.

Offline Marmalade

I think it was Jason that did a brilliant post quite a while ago, with a 'reference grid' of attractiveness of known celebs. If you have a scale of 1 to 10 with top film actresses for instance, it is not hard to say that for most people Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba would be in or nearer the "ten", than say Sharon Osbourne who would be somewhere lower on the scale, and Kathy Bates a lot lower on the physical attractiveness scale.

When a reviewer describes someone as "utterly beautiful" or "one of the most beautiful women he has ever seen", you have to ask, compared to what??

Sadly no-one took a lot of notice of Jason's guidance grid of beautifulness. Very attractive women, quite unfalrly perhaps, tend to get very well paid civvy jobs and/or rich husands. Most prossies are not in the top ten of physical attractiveness or anywhere near it, but some are at least as nice looking as a few you might shag in a pub given the chance.

Offline hantshagger

ALL reviews from ALL sites should be treated with caution, some guys would fuck anything as long as the price was right.
Ah, you got me down to a T there !                      (or maybe not!)
 :hi: 

More seriously..... to reply to OP....  I have given feedback on AW  and make mine as accurate as i can - so wouldnt say its not worth considering reading feedback there- but treat all with caution - and more generally, as long as you are aware of  limitations /accuracy to feedback there, it can be a guide to the girl, but never take it on its own, try and see reviews on UKP too.....  If I had a shit punt though, i would probably just not give any feedback  on AW - and avoid the WG in future, like a lot of others i suspect.  (I know - that is part of the reason AW feedback is not to be trusted on its own!)
  :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:39:58 pm by hantshagger »

Offline Poopster

I've had dozens of punts through AW and have learnt over the years that the feedback is, by and large, bullshit.  There's one in particular, I've punted with her recently, she has 190+on AW, almost universal praise, yet it took me to find this site to get a nugget of truth on her.  I wasn't setting impossibly high standards, she was just a fucking shit prossie.

I don't know why guys leave positive feedback on AW for a crappy punt but I get why people are afraid to leave negative feedback, it's the worry of some tramp sullying your profile by making a claim of some sort against you; he tried to bareback me, stole my money, his cock stinks.  I'll hold my hands up and say I'm guilty of that too, I've been afraid to leave negative feedback on a crap punt, preferring to stick her in the shit-list and never visit again.  On here though, it's separate from AW and they have no way of destroying a punter's AW profile with nonsensical feedback.  I won't say I'm happy to bad-mouth a prossie, but I'm more comfortable with my anonymity here to tell the truth.

Offline bbwandy72

It's rare to see negative reviews on Adultwork. I've been thinking of seeing Shanice Richards. Her AW reviews all look great, but her reviews here are definitely more mixed.

As others have said, treat *all* reviews with a pinch of salt. As for Shanice, I may go ahead or I may not. But if I do, I'll be aware that it might not all be as rosy as AW implies.

Offline smiths

I trust NOTHING on A/W unless I know, trust and/or respect the punter. On here its just called A/W, no need to call it the purple site.

Bluefin

So if a punter booked through AW, had a shit punt but didn't want to sabotage his own AW profile, what would be the best advice given that a lot of WGs read these reviews?

vw

Some guys will shag nothing just so they can say the above !!   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Many times.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Poopster

So if a punter booked through AW, had a shit punt but didn't want to sabotage his own AW profile, what would be the best advice given that a lot of WGs read these reviews?

Review her here.  Presumably your AW and UKP usernames aren't the same?

Bluefin

Review her here.  Presumably your AW and UKP usernames aren't the same?

No not the same, but then the review would need to be vague so that she couldnt retaliate on AW.

Offline Marmalade

First off, thank you for your review of Amelia.  :hi: I revisited her profile (her blog certainly stands out).

AW feedback is a frequent concern and people give different answers. It can verge on martydom giving negative reviews/feedback on there. A bit like standing in a department store and loudly telling people at a checkout that the nicely packaged bath soap they're buying actually sucks.

UKP is the place to leave reviews for other punters. I used to think, but what about all the punters that only read AW feedbacks? I think you can't help all the people all the time. People reading UKP are at least making an effort to research, and you don't expose yourself to quite so much hassle generally on here as admin looks out for punters' interests whereas the AW business model is simply to take them into account but not prioritise them.

If I have a good punt I'll maybe leave a few words -- nothing too extravagant -- but a nice-to-be-nice and hope she does the same if I want my own feedback topped up. I think that's good business. If it's not a good punt I'll mostly save any criticisms for a review on UKP. There are punters who disagree, but it's hard enough at times dealing with fluffy whiteknights and trolls on here, without running the gauntlet of prossiedom and lack of punter protections on AW.

If you do leave negative feedback on AW, make sure your own profile there is pretty bulletproof, with great feedback from leading, well-respected current prossies. If some nutter blackballs you then they can make life difficult for you. Go back half a century, maybe picking up a SW down at the dockyard, would you voice your criticisms to her pimp in a dark alley on the way back home? AW isn't quite that bad, but some of the sisterhood that use it are. Your choice!

Offline Roth

I resemble that remark.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Some guys will shag nothing just so they can say the above !!   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I could never not shag anything.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Offline Marmalade

No not the same, but then the review would need to be vague so that she couldnt retaliate on AW.

It's best, personally I think, not to review immediately after a booking, and to leave out non-essential identifying info (which can be hard sometimes). I recently reviewed a girl on here who had tits like empty disused ice-cream wrappers and gave OWO but I didn't mention every detail, just enough to let other punters know that she was not what I'd call physically attractive for a prostitute even though she put some effort into it. Even that got me a lot of abuse but so much work has gone into the forum and so many people have stuck their neck out that I give something back in return. As far as prossies are concerned, the better ones recognise the ethos of praising good ones only means anything if the forum also exposes the bad ones. The industry doesn't survive if everyone is afraid to give honest criticism.

If in doubt, it's best to get the prossie on AW to leave you feedback first (that makes it slightly harder for her to 'retaliate').

Bluefin

Thanks for your advice Marmalade always good to read your posts :hi:

It seems to me though that the best course of action without risking your AW reputation and possibly being turned down for bookings, is to receive positive feedback on AW before telling the truth on here if you had a shit punt.
Seems a bit 2 faced though.

Maybe AW should adopt the feedback system that Ebay intrduced a few years back whereby a seller couldn't leave a buyer negative feedback,  cant see that ever happening though!

Bluefin

It's best, personally I think, not to review immediately after a booking, and to leave out non-essential identifying info (which can be hard sometimes). I recently reviewed a girl on here who had tits like empty disused ice-cream wrappers and gave OWO but I didn't mention every detail, just enough to let other punters know that she was not what I'd call physically attractive for a prostitute even though she put some effort into it. Even that got me a lot of abuse but so much work has gone into the forum and so many people have stuck their neck out that I give something back in return. As far as prossies are concerned, the better ones recognise the ethos of praising good ones only means anything if the forum also exposes the bad ones. The industry doesn't survive if everyone is afraid to give honest criticism.

If in doubt, it's best to get the prossie on AW to leave you feedback first (that makes it slightly harder for her to 'retaliate').

Agree with this, I was typing my reply before I got a chance to read yours.

Offline smiths

No problem with a review being vague on here as long as its true. Bad WGs and pimps will be laughing their heads off that some punters are reluctant and some have posted they wont give negative feedback in case the WG gives the same back in return. It doesn't help other punters obviously but does HELP bad WGs and pimps.

Offline Redwoodentransistor

Thanks for your advice Marmalade always good to read your posts :hi:

It seems to me though that the best course of action without risking your AW reputation and possibly being turned down for bookings, is to receive positive feedback on AW before telling the truth on here if you had a shit punt.
Seems a bit 2 faced though.

I think this is about right tbh...not so much 2 faced, more targeting a different audience here to on AW.

Personally my feedback on AW concerns whether the ad is correct (ie girl in pic, and services offered are accurate) and more importantly if it was a safe punt...generally I will mark as positive if it is a comfortable scenario and she does roughly what she says on the tin.

Anything further I would review in more detail here.

zulu

I think the original question related to Reviews, then the thread went onto feedback-they are two seperate issues,

firstly ,you can only leave feedback if you book through the site, if you do phone only-you are snookered, so have to do it on here,its unlikely this site be sued,ITS A SAFEGUARD to prevent blackmail and malicious comments by punters, ie publishing personal details, and yes, if you leave neg feedback you run the risk your feedback be destroyed in retaliation.

Reviews are different, they again can only be left if you book online, but heres the rub-the lady gets a notification she has received a Review-its TOTALLY up to her whether she wants to publish it-ie enhance her profile-if its bad she just hides it,and its never seen,
thats why you never see any

-she WOULD have to be pretty dum to publish a bad review on herself-doh! :dash:

Offline Marmalade

-she WOULD have to be pretty dum to publish a bad review on herself-doh! :dash:
Yeah there was one that did once.  :D

You're right though, most people are only concerned about feedback on AW. Not sure why people really write reviews on there (maybe to "savour the m-o-m-e-n-t"?)
If someone is really keen to research, you can search the AW reviews, as last time I checked they were not deletable.

Offline Urban_G

Generally, the AW feedback / review sytem is a pile of shit, but you can use it to your advantage. Sometimes you can see when a guy has left genuine feedback if he has feedback from certain well known w/g's. Other times you can see trends in the feedback left for similar w/g's who may be working out of the same stable (read pimp), these are usually fake. Then you get the repetitive feedbacker, also known as a white knight fluffy, these need to be read with a pinch of salt. There are probably more examples but these are the kinds of things that can help you when deciding to see a particular girl.

I see the OP title has been changed just for new members you dont have to call it the purple site on here. it fucking annoys the fuck out of me that people still do.
We'd better not call you the 'Purple Avatar' then :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:47:35 pm by Urban_G »

Online Kaluuu276

Also, is it correct that some of you who give reviews on here also do so on Adultwork for those girls they see on their?

Though its hard to tell who has given it as their user names are different.

Then there are reviews on %%% again they must be reliable as you don't get feedback.

Offline Marmalade

Then there are reviews on [banned-site-auto-censor] again they must be reliable as you don't get feedback.

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes: