Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: glasgow busty - any advice  (Read 788 times)

Offline albertz

planning a punt tomorrow - anyone seen below, all have decent feedback but can only manage one!  i'll post review of the lucky lady!  last time in glasgow, saw a slovakian girl glasgowleah so if you've seen her then you'll know the type, thought she was really good but not seen her online for long time

External Link/Members Only

moosehead69

Seen Tammy a few times over the last year she is a nice friendly girl great owo and those big blue puppy eyes...met big boobs queen briefly when seeing Claudia nice looking girl but can't comment on service..none as good as lea ... Pity she was only here for short time

Offline tazman1002001

Well....

External Link/Members Only - on holiday now

External Link/Members Only - not seen her

External Link/Members Only - great boobs and nice service

External Link/Members Only - last day today and nice body and great service

If you do a search in the number in the other part of the profile you will see all the reviews on here
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Piccolo

External Link/Members Only - Amazing tits, only downside was OW

External Link/Members Only - Huge tits, OWO, CIM - fantastic

External Link/Members Only - she has a great body but doesnt like her nipples being sucked, her OWO is great though

chico1000

Seen Charlotte amazing boobs.  Stinking attitude.

Offline albertz

how about anne-marry? anyone got a link for her...thanks for the feedback on charlotte will cross her off the list

chico1000

Who is anne-mary and how have you heard of her? Guns has put a review of someone that would be of interest. Be sure and comeback with a review.

Offline guns

Natasha is worth a shout . Check my review , great girl , massive tits and great service .
I'm thinking about a punt tonight  . Was looking at Bigboobsqueen but mixed reviews on here .

Offline guns

Tammy is a great looking girl and has a great body . Nice kisser too .

Offline albertz

anne-marry from what i remember is bulgarian (probably borderline romanian!) and 21 but can't find the ruddy website although i do have a contact number and shes in cathcart so probably bite the bullet and try her as feedback here on charlotte has put me off

Offline dougal

Anyone seen busy pam? Only  £90 an hour. Wondering if she charges extras or something?

moosehead69

Bit of dubious feedback on aw plus she's on holiday until January