Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine/Evie -anyone seen ?  (Read 1028 times)

Peterpack

Even given the airbrushing of photos, looks pretty good and reasonably prices

External Link/Members Only

And i didn't think Hamiltons would have duds on their roster

Any thoughts ?

Peterpack

A few others i am after info on :)

Suzanne

Has some reviews on the other site

and

Lauren

also has some reviews on the other site

and

Arina

Cheers :)

Yeboahsleftfoot

I saw Celine via Hot Collection, great looking girl, crap bedroom with no mirrors in the basement of the flat with tiny ensuite shower room but she delivered good service enthusiastically, dfk, owo, daty, multiple positions, cim/cof. I would say the pictures are a pretty true reflection, slightly airbrushed but she's a head turner walking down the street.

Peterpack

Yeboahsleftfoot

Not from your list but can highly recommend [not all around right now and * for exceptionally gorgeous] are are *Lucia, *Amanda, Lena, *Emma, Orla, *Caroline, Kitty, *Charlotte, Jasmin, *Carlotta, *Virginia, *Rubina and Ally.

Offline hw189

I saw Celine via Hot Collection, great looking girl, crap bedroom with no mirrors in the basement of the flat with tiny ensuite shower room but she delivered good service enthusiastically, dfk, owo, daty, multiple positions, cim/cof. I would say the pictures are a pretty true reflection, slightly airbrushed but she's a head turner walking down the street.

Hi Yeboahsleftfoot,

Can you confirm if Celine does CIM? As, looking at her service description on HC it doesn't state CIM on her profile. I've been interested in seeing her, but no CIM is a deal breaker for me.

Thanks for your response.

Yeboahsleftfoot

HW189 CIM isn't listed and to be honest I didn't ask at the start. I saw her in duo with External Link/Members Only who is very young and inexperienced, Celine is more worldly. Whilst enjoying daty with Beta, Celine enthusiastically sucking me resulted in a CIM, accompanied by a loud roar from me because it felt great. Celine didn't flinch but didn't swallow or spit, she let it dribble out seductively so I guess she goes with the flow but may not allow every time, probable best to check with the agency beforehand so she knows.

Offline hw189

HW189 CIM isn't listed and to be honest I didn't ask at the start. I saw her in duo with External Link/Members Only who is very young and inexperienced, Celine is more worldly. Whilst enjoying daty with Beta, Celine enthusiastically sucking me resulted in a CIM, accompanied by a loud roar from me because it felt great. Celine didn't flinch but didn't swallow or spit, she let it dribble out seductively so I guess she goes with the flow but may not allow every time, probable best to check with the agency beforehand so she knows.

Thanks for the response, Yeboahsleftfoot.

Seems too late for me though, as I can't find her profile anymore. Suspect she has returned home for Christmas break / permanently. Ah well, plenty more fish available ....

Peterpack

I wouldn't worry, a lot of girls are out of circulation during this time of year

Peterpack

Celine/Evie will be back in January sometime :)

Yeboahsleftfoot

The receptionist at Hot Collection is great and if you build a rapport with her she'll guide you right. This year I had memorable punts involving Celine, Kitty, Caroline, Jasmine, Emma, Virginia, a blonde Russian girl whose name I can't remember and a dark haired one who had arguably the best face and body combination I ever saw.