Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Italian Stunner  (Read 2085 times)

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks great but can't find anything on her, Anybody got any info?
I might TOFTT with this one, I hope she's not romanian.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Did you notice the last time she logged onto AW was 12th December? There is no phone number displayed for direct contact.
There's nothing to suggest she really is Italian; doesn't list pasta in her 'likes', so she's likely EE.
Personally, I'd forget it.

Offline daviebond

Not the usual Rum pricing though, go on TOFTT  and report back like a good boy  :lol:

Offline nike

Just sent her an email and booking request for Monday. We shall wait and see what transpires. :unknown:

Offline nike

Just sent her an email and booking request for Monday. We shall wait and see what transpires. :unknown:
no reply and the email is unread at the moment. I don't get it, it's not a pg scam.

Offline Alexix

no reply and the email is unread at the moment. I don't get it, it's not a pg scam.

Just seen her profile.
Did you have any reply?

Offline tazman1002001

Damn and those toes look so cute  :P
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline nike

Just seen her profile.
Did you have any reply?
As yet unread and unanswered. She did log on ,on the 21st of December, however. A complete mystery. No phone no and doesn't answer emails or booking requests.
 :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Online Poopster

A PG scam is exactly what it is.  An extensive "likes" list to get plenty of hits in searches, a hundred quid for half an hour to ensure she doesn't get many enquiries so she doesn't raise so much suspicion with booking refusals, £2.40 for a handful of pictures, she's at it.  If she's a she.  I call bullshit scammer but I'd be happy to be proven wrong. 

Anyway, it's Christmas day,  merry Christmas fellow fuckers.

Offline gorgie tony

new profile pics uploaded, looks like a different girl now

giac

...well, well....in the past I noticed that many of those who claim to be Italians are indeed Brasilians or Rumanians.  I speak fluent Italian, being from Switzerland, and they cannot pull my leg! I booked this girl today....let us see, and if I discover she is Really Italian, which I doubt, I shall keep you posted!

Offline auldie63

£100 hh I say Bah! Humbug to that!

A merry christmas to all you dirty fuckers anyway.

Offline nike

new profile pics uploaded, looks like a different girl now

The first pictures were really hot but the current ones don;t do anything for me. I wouldn;t be tempted even at half her current prices. :dash:

Lorenzo

Pictures change but shes better than pics greeted me with a hug and kiss. After I entered the room and chatted for 1 minute saying what I would like, she cracked on immediately. She kind of jumped on me snogging me like he'll and hugging me. I was taken by surprise but I loved every second of it. Then paperwork out of the way and we got down to business. She has amazing oral techniques and is so flexible as you've probably seen in pictures. Lots of angles and positions.

Offline nike

Pictures change but shes better than pics greeted me with a hug and kiss. After I entered the room and chatted for 1 minute saying what I would like, she cracked on immediately. She kind of jumped on me snogging me like he'll and hugging me. I was taken by surprise but I loved every second of it. Then paperwork out of the way and we got down to business. She has amazing oral techniques and is so flexible as you've probably seen in pictures. Lots of angles and positions.
put up a review lorenzo. How did u get hold of her?

Offline gorgie tony

put up a review lorenzo. How did u get hold of her?

I've also tried to contact her, I emailed her when she was in Edinburgh before a few weeks ago and this week, both times email not read.

She must be the only Italian/Romanian without a mobile no.

He/She is a PG scammer.

Offline nike

I've also tried to contact her, I emailed her when she was in Edinburgh before a few weeks ago and this week, both times email not read.

She must be the only Italian/Romanian without a mobile no.

He/She is a PG scammer.

+1
Which brings me back to my previous question, how did the op get hold of her?

Online Poopster

+1
Which brings me back to my previous question, how did the op get hold of her?

Because he's a prossie tout.

James999

is so flexible as you've probably seen in pictures. Lots of angles and positions.

:lol:

Odd that the profile has changed "her" name so quickly then if she was so great  :sarcastic: