Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie- British-Bombshell  (Read 1789 times)

15 review(s) for British-Bombshell (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline asyn

External Link/Members Only
Hi I had a great hour and half with Kylie last week. Saw her photos on Uke.Very naughty and tempting.Sent her a message and she got back to me with her availibility. Through out the booking the comms were easy and she gave me her address and phone number and directions to her place.
On the day I was a 10 mins early but to my surprise she said I can come in. Kylie is a gorgeous young lady. I felt very easy to talk to her and although it was paid it felt like she enjoyed our meeting as much as I did. A quick shower and dfk follwed by gentle touching and exploring. She is the only WG I have met so far that doesnt need lube. She gets very wet and if I am right in our time she had 4 orgasms. Her attitude and willingness to please is first class. We tried missionary position,her on top, doggy style and everything else I could think of and found her happy to try. I came 4 times in out time.Once in her mouth, she didnot waste a drop. 2nd on her beautiful face that she complimented  (and I think took a selfie  :P) and the next 2 inside her with condom on.
I was offered a shower after again. Never felt like she was watching the time or needed me out of the door. I found her very easy to talk to.The first time ever that even after 4 cums I was horny on the way home driving from her and have been planning next meet.

Offline Owwhatanight

Another Very happy customer with the help of UkE

Nice to see another Simple Easy to read review that said It all.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:42:20 am by Owwhatanight »

Offline little_big_horn

I came 4 times in out time

Was this an overnight - If its an hour -that's certainly getting your moneys worth  :hi:!

:wacko: :wacko: :dance: :yahoo:

Offline Owwhatanight

He does state at the beginning 1 1/2 hrs  :hi:

Offline asyn

Wasn't an overnight but she is a sex machine. :manhater: :P :P :P

Offline little_big_horn

Missed that bit - 4 pops in an hour and a half  :yahoo:  :yahoo: :yahoo:- still a sex machine  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:, three is my record in a two hour session in Prague - couldn't walk for the rest of the day :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I probably struggle with 4 pops a week lol

Great review, had her on my HL ever since I saw her UKE photos :)

Got a few I'd like to visit in the new year hopefully get round to Kylie, every time I'm ready something thai pops up and I seem to wander off in that direction  :D :P :lol:

GolfNut

I probably struggle with 4 pops a week lol

Great review, had her on my HL ever since I saw her UKE photos :)

Got a few I'd like to visit in the new year hopefully get round to Kylie, every time I'm ready something thai pops up and I seem to wander off in that direction  :D :P :lol:

Love the Thai beauties ILO don't you just! Did you ever ever to taste External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was my fave thai girl. Absolute stunner and does it all!

GN