Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian sexy and cute Miya in Rotherham - S61  (Read 1951 times)

erikahot8888

Hi Guys

I have been searching here and there, and it seems that on one has any reviews or feedbacks on this one

External Link/Members Only

their address is Sopewell Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham S61 2JJ

should I have a go ?

Regards

wonderboy

Why have you posted a neutral review and are asking if you should go?

Offline cueball

Something not right here

Erika ho?

I smell a rat

Offline NIK

I asked about this ad further down this board here  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76755.0

As it was a photo of a different girl then we have decided it's bait and switch. If she's 30+ as you suggest elsewhere the girl in the photo doesn't look anywhere near that and it claims she's 19 - more evidence that it's bait and switch.

Please don't post non reviews in the review section even if you have seen her before. As others have suggested it seems strange asking for info on one you've already see, especially when you post that request as a neutral review!

James999

Hi Guys

I have been searching here and there, and it seems that on one has any reviews or feedbacks on this one

External Link/Members Only

their address is Sopewell Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham S61 2JJ

should I have a go ?

Regards

Are you her Pimp?

Offline BP96

I responded to an oriental Adultwork profile in a similar location (can't remember exactly). Agreed prices, drove over, and she wouldn't answer her phone.

erikahot8888

Thanks guys ... I don't think that I will have a go ... better to stay away

Offline mart802

Bait and switch from a flat on that road.
comms are good. A chinese lady looks for you coming from the flat stairs window.
Dont get me wrong... the lady i saw wasnt bad.. But it wasnt the lady in the pics.

Offline bluefinger

What was she like? was the service any good? :timeout:

Offline mart802

Nothing to write home about mate.

Aljasi

I went there half hoping to see the girl in the pics, but was disappointed. She wasn't ugly but not what I was after. I said "thanks, but ur not the one in the pictures" and she replied "I am, pic was taken outside". All bull. I walked back out. I am a bit picky tho, I was after a skinny Asian girl. Dress size 12 doesn't do it for me! :-(