Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for recommendations, central London GFE?  (Read 661 times)

Offline alessiobou

Hi y'all,

I moved out of London but will be coming back on the 4th or 5th, was wondering if any of you can recommend a girl who knows how to give a proper GFE, really chill and aims to please?

My maximum budget is £100ph and it'll probably be for a three hour session (so £300 in total). Happy with incall or outcall, as got a hotel booked in zone 1.

RBs are not exactly great as everyone tries to say they're the best, thought it'd be a good place to ask here.

Mods: If this is not the right place to ask this, my apologies as I'm not too active on here. Please let me know and I'll delete the thread (or you can feel free to do so).

Many thanks!  :D

Offline laidbackasiandude

Perhaps you need to consider narrowing down to a specific criteria, which might
elicit responses from members? For example as follows

a)   Age Range?

b)   Ethnicity / Nationality of WG you're seeking?

c)   Physical attributes, such as size, hair colour, all natural or not fussed regarding silicone implants?

d)   Independent or Agency WG?

e)   GFE, does that mean for you DFK, OWO, RO or something else?

Online collector

External Link/Members Only have a look of this one. Not met yet personally but has a VFM 3hrs rate.

Offline alessiobou

Perhaps you need to consider narrowing down to a specific criteria, which might
elicit responses from members?

You're right, apologies:

I'm looking for an independent British girl under 35 preferably, but genuinely open minded about age and ethnicity. Services should include OWO, and optionally FK and CIM. Physically? Also open minded. My preferences are for slimmer and/or bustier ladies, but no BBWs.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:48:58 am by alessiobou »

Offline alessiobou

External Link/Members Only have a look of this one. Not met yet personally but has a VFM 3hrs rate.

Found her during my searches last night and messaged her. She read but did not reply, I'm afraid ;/

Atticus Finch

Ellie Rose will meet all of your requirements in style.

External Link/Members Only

She is very popular, with good reason, so try to give her some notice if you want to see her.

Offline alessiobou

Ellie Rose will meet all of your requirements in style.

External Link/Members Only

She is very popular, with good reason, so try to give her some notice if you want to see her.

I've heard nothing but good things, but she seems very well-reviewed on here... and I'll probably go to her if I can't find anyone else, but I wouldn't mind taking one for the team with someone who is not reviewed as much (or at all).