Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossies with stinking attitudes on here, how widespread?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Poopster

We've all been there, had a punt with some surly mare with a poor attitude and never returned to her.  Pretty, cracking tits, reasonable prices, sucks like a Dyson, and sticks her tongue right up your arsehole... none of that shit matters if she treats you with utter disdain, you're nothing but a cash cow, filling half an hour until the next disgusting male pig with his dirty rape-penis climbs the stairs!

So why does it seem to be so common on here?  I've not been here very long, but I've seen a thread where a guy simply asked for opinions on a girl only for her to join up seemingly with the sole intention of getting in a scrap with as many potential punters as possible.  I've seen a review become a battleground with the prossie in question defending her honour against us bastard men in the face of POSITIVE feedback! 

Is this just in the Scotland section or are the prossies in your area at it too?  What's the thinking behind it?

vw

Not just Scotland it happens everywhere. some even review themselves  with fake punter accounts :dash:.

Being a new member here you wont have access to the deleted posts file, it is full of shit like you describe.

And to be balanced some girls come on and represent themselves very well, rare but noticed like this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77766.msg979759#msg979759

What's worse is the self appointed defenders of girls honour.

Offline Poopster

Maybe it's a glitch and I should keep my gob shut, but I can see the deleted posts, there's some fun in there!! 

vw

Maybe it's a glitch and I should keep my gob shut, but I can see the deleted posts, there's some fun in there!!
You have 5 reviews and been here nearly 2 months probably earned it.

Do you have a link to the one you are on about !

yorkshire123

The reaction is hardly surprising to me.

Have you ever told a civvie that she has put on a few pounds? Talk about overreaction.

Add that to writing she has a smelly twat, saggy tits, bad breath, used to have a cock, shit shag, hairy starfish etc etc etc

Also add the assumption that quite a few prossie's are a little emotionally unstable.

And lets not forget the white knights breaking their necks to tell them what's written on here.

Based on that I'm surprised we don't see more of it.

Offline smiths

We've all been there, had a punt with some surly mare with a poor attitude and never returned to her.  Pretty, cracking tits, reasonable prices, sucks like a Dyson, and sticks her tongue right up your arsehole... none of that shit matters if she treats you with utter disdain, you're nothing but a cash cow, filling half an hour until the next disgusting male pig with his dirty rape-penis climbs the stairs!

So why does it seem to be so common on here?  I've not been here very long, but I've seen a thread where a guy simply asked for opinions on a girl only for her to join up seemingly with the sole intention of getting in a scrap with as many potential punters as possible.  I've seen a review become a battleground with the prossie in question defending her honour against us bastard men in the face of POSITIVE feedback! 

Is this just in the Scotland section or are the prossies in your area at it too?  What's the thinking behind it?

The reason is such WGs and pimps REALLY hate UKP being here for genuine honest punters to give their opinions of such WGs. And its why some manipulate what I call gullible and/or naïve punters to white knight them, though some may be getting something for the white knighting, FFS some white knights like that snide unclesnideheart not only defended a WG against another credible long established punter on here who dared do a negative review on her but he tried to dig that punter AND he wrote her a love letter which he called a review and which admin removed as a review, this IS the standard of some pricks with have on here, they are as far as putting the punter first as its possible to be, they are in my view an utter disgrace. :thumbsdown:

As to WGs with bad attitudes and how widespread they are, pretty widespread in my experience but there are excellent WGs as well fortunately. UKP is here to help locate the good ones and avoid the bad and at that it does a great job.

tonysoprano

Who gives a flying fuck what whores think about punters anyway? The truth is 80% of whores are cunts who are fucking men for money because they have fuck all else to do with their lives.

The good WG's would rarely post on sites like this. Their work speaks for itself. They will have regular customers and probably enough intelligence to find better things to do with their spare time than sign up here to bicker with punters.

So, the minute some twot signs up here and starts talking smack my alarm bells start ringing straight away. She'll probably be one to avoid at all costs.

Offline Poopster

You have 5 reviews and been here nearly 2 months probably earned it.

Do you have a link to the one you are on about !

I can't remember specifics but there's a recent review in the Scottish section about a guy giving a positive review to a couple he saw, the female partner joined up to have a pop, drew attention to herself and caused a ruckus she didn't come out of well. 

There's this one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78944.0 where a guy asks about a prossie who joins up to prove how crazy she is.

And just yesterday, Aurora joined with the sole intention of calling potential punters "cheap" and to sell her private gallery.

I have a driver because I live near  Edinburgh.  I have more photos on my private gallery if you wernt so cheap you would see the rest of my sweet ass honey x

No sale princess.

Offline Poopster

The reaction is hardly surprising to me.

Have you ever told a civvie that she has put on a few pounds? Talk about overreaction.

Add that to writing she has a smelly twat, saggy tits, bad breath, used to have a cock, shit shag, hairy starfish etc etc etc

Also add the assumption that quite a few prossie's are a little emotionally unstable.

And lets not forget the white knights breaking their necks to tell them what's written on here.

Based on that I'm surprised we don't see more of it.

Fair enough!  I was slightly puzzled by the lack of business sense but without tarring all working girls with the same brush, there are some very fucked-up girls on the game.

Offline Poopster

Who gives a flying fuck what whores think about punters anyway? The truth is 80% of whores are cunts who are fucking men for money because they have fuck all else to do with their lives.

The good WG's would rarely post on sites like this. Their work speaks for itself. They will have regular customers and probably enough intelligence to find better things to do with their spare time than sign up here to bicker with punters.

So, the minute some twot signs up here and starts talking smack my alarm bells start ringing straight away. She'll probably be one to avoid at all costs.

I don't care what they think about me, they can text their pal after and say "don't see that poopy motel guy, his dick was too big".  Calling potential customers pricks crosses the line though.  I fully agree with what you say about avoiding a girl who joins to talk shit about punters, it's a big indicator of a nutter.

cockneybstrd

I don't care what they think about me, they can text their pal after and say "don't see that poopy motel guy, his dick was too big".  Calling potential customers pricks crosses the line though.  I fully agree with what you say about avoiding a girl who joins to talk shit about punters, it's a big indicator of a nutter.

i expect they are more likely given your name to say that poopy guy stunk like a rancid cunt.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I'm sure they do it as they are being exposed for the crap service, fucking around and bullshit that they give punters, and they cannot handle the truth!!!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:50:55 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Marmalade

:lol: :lol: :lol:

let's rephrase that...
Current civvie: "You have some lovely curves!"
Same girl, now an ex but still friends: "You seem to be filling out a bit."
As an ex who tried to kick you into shitville and who you'd rather be able to forget: "She's fat!"

Calling her 'fat' severs the emotional connection. You might not knock on her door to call her a fat pig, but if you are chatting with your mates you're not going to be all fluffy about her so you remember she had saggy tits, a fat arse, or a big nose. Whatever fits.

We are not here in some AW love-circle fan-club just to sing the praises of a prossie that we've (or a select circle) have all seen and like. There's a sister site for that (or several). But for someone who hasn't seen her it's a lot more helpful to avoid euphemisms. Some guys like fat/overweight/obese (whatever you call it, but clinically termed) women. The majority want to be warned about it rather than persuaded that she has 'lovely curves.' Objective vs subjective.

No offence to prossies. This is a punters forum.  :drinks:

tonysoprano

No offence to prossies. This is a punters forum.

:thumbsup:

That would make a great banner slogan for the site.