Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NattyStar touring Bristol  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile says Hello guys ,my names is Natty and i come from Swiss

But then again -

Town:   Bristol
County:   Bristol
Region:   South West
Nationality:   Romanian

Nice tits but no brains.  :dash: :dash:

Offline PaintBrush

And the primary language is ................ .

Yes you've guessed it - Romainian, along with the nationality.

Must be something in the cheee

Offline JimmySW

To be fair she's hot and has some recent feedback with some experienced punters - I know that doesn't mean too much but ..................

vw

To be fair she's hot and has some recent feedback with some experienced punters - I know that doesn't mean too much but ..................
Might be experienced but all the feedbacks sound like turpentine drinking lunatics.

The welcome and the body is praised but no mention of service in all feedbacks which is odd.

Looks fit as fuck though

Offline Roth

Might be experienced but all the feedbacks sound like turpentine drinking lunatics.

The welcome and the body is praised but no mention of service in all feedbacks which is odd.

Looks fit as fuck though

Funny that.  :unknown:

Offline Urban_G

I can't make up my mind. Some pics she looks really hot, nice and curvy, others she looks a bit too chubby for my liking.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:31:33 pm by Urban_G »

Offline Roth

I can't make up my mind. Some pics she looks really hot, nice and curvy, others she looks a bit too chubby for my liking.

Fancy TOFTT?  :unknown:

Offline BogBog1

My thoughts exactly - which means that you can bet your bottom dollar that the reality will be chubby rather than curvy.

Offline Urban_G

Fancy TOFTT?  :unknown:
Haha maybe. Fancy contributing? :P

I'm heading up to London at Xmas and considering a punt on my way back so if I do TOFTT it won't be yet.

Offline Roth

Haha maybe. Fancy contributing? :P

I'm heading up to London at Xmas and considering a punt on my way back so if I do TOFTT it won't be yet.

Have a good one!  :drinks: :drinks:

Davido0007

Made her way to Cambridge now and apparently she now comes from Austria instead of Swiss now. Must say I am rather tempted too but as others have said, seems to be a significant difference between her shape in her profile pics to her gallery pics. Also some differences in face appearance.