Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 Girls Scam?  (Read 662 times)

Chrissy

Offline bronson24

Even if she isnt a scam .£160ph for her is a fucking joke

jacklast123123

Even if she isnt a scam .£160ph for her is a fucking joke

Could be wrong but think the prices are for 2 girls together  :)

Offline bronson24

Could be wrong but think the prices are for 2 girls together  :)

No your correct  :hi:. Thats just me being a daft cunt and not looking properly.

The pictures look very bad though and aint exactly flattering
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 03:26:22 pm by bronson24 »

Chrissy

Decided to go for it. Not a scam but the service wasn't the best. Two girls looked OK the one not in the pictures was nicer with a great set. No DFK but there was OWO. It was the first time the second girl had done this and she was nervous, needed constant direction on what to do, both were constantly on their phones too. Both had pretty good bodies and great asses. No interaction between the two females. Overall pretty disappointing. Place was a mess too, looked like it has never been cleaned.

yorkshire123

Decided to go for it. Not a scam but the service wasn't the best. Two girls looked OK the one not in the pictures was nicer with a great set. No DFK but there was OWO. It was the first time the second girl had done this and she was nervous, needed constant direction on what to do, both were constantly on their phones too. Both had pretty good bodies and great asses. No interaction between the two females. Overall pretty disappointing. Place was a mess too, looked like it has never been cleaned.

May I ask what nationality they were?

Chrissy

yorkshire123

Both British, local girls.

Thanks, after a phone number check I was expecting EE. Maybe Sergi is pimping out locals now?