Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darcey - Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 1190 times)

Offline The Outsider

Well gents here goes with my first review.  I’m a new poster, and this is a review of a girl who works for an agency nobody trusts who has already been already criticised for using a fake photo.  What could possibly go wrong?

External Link/Members Only

This was a 30 minute appointment for £60 booked with Diamonds at fairly short notice.  Usual Diamonds communications and one of their typical Quayside flats.     

Darcey matches up with her stats on the website. She’s a local girl with a spray tan, dark hair, dark make up and she was wearing sexy underwear.  To be honest, I prefer a more natural look and I wasn’t overly excited when she opened the door. 

However, within seconds of handing over the cash, she had her tongue down my throat and her hand on my cock.  Any early misgivings quickly evaporated!  Darcey kissed me passionately then moved onto OWO.  This was proper hands-free deep throat and she seemed happy to continue for as long as I could cope! Conscious of the time, I asked for a condom and we had sex in a couple of positions, finishing in doggie. 

All in all, Darcey put in some real effort to make sure I enjoyed myself and I had a great time. 

Offline Highlander

Nice one, good first review. Thanks as she was a maybe, not anymore. Like you I prefer a more natural look so put off by the spray tan and higher than average rates.

Rod trotter

Not for me but thanks for the review :hi:

Size 12....massive

Barry Shipton

Size 12....massive

Size 12 really isn't massive unless you like your girls skinny - the average UK women is a 16 which would be considered on the chubby side.

Dress size is usually based on how big the tits are and she has a 36E bust - don't know this girl but maybe the OP could comment?

Offline The Outsider

Definitely not "massive", but if you prefer petite ladies, she may not be for you.  Women's dress sizes are like some kind of black magic I don't really understand to be honest.  Height makes a difference.  At five foot 5 or whatever she is, it's different to a size 12 who is a lot shorter. 

Offline daveev

Size 12....massive
i like 6 to 8. 12 can end up easy being a 14

vw

Size 12 really isn't massive unless you like your girls skinny - the average UK women is a 16 which would be considered on the chubby side.

Dress size is usually based on how big the tits are and she has a 36E bust - don't know this girl but maybe the OP could comment?
Your right there, shame they don't issue waist measurements or traditional vital stats that's more clear what you are getting rather than dress size.

External Link/Members Only

Offline AgedCases

But there's something the curvier girls have that the skinny ones don't....dem BIG TITTIES!!!!  :wacko:

Offline sqlbatsman

Its all subjective guys, some prefer skinny women, some like chubby women, some like em all - like me :D Maybe Rod likes the skinny ones only, but that is his choice....he did thank for the review, but politely mentioned his preference....so no harm done  :hi: