Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Posh Victoria - Skipton - Wow  (Read 7667 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only

I was intending to  travel up to the Yorkshire Dales on Thursday evening so wanted to stop off in Harrogate for a punt on the way but then saw this little thing on AW
£100 for an hour but no OWO
on Tuesday morning I messaged her through AW and got a reply that day that she would be happy to see me. The messages were really nice. so I booked 1 hour for 6 pm, and got confirmation the next day but did not get an address till Thursday lunch and that was only a post code so I was getting worried I would run out of time before I got her number. Should I just book another girl as Skipton was a bit off my beaten track?
The number arrived late afternoon and I could finally relax - or I thought I could
Set off with plenty of time to spare but took a wrong turn and then relied on my Sat nav which decided I needed to go through the centre of Bradford. At 6 pm (still in Bradford) I called the number she had given me.
A sweet  posh voice answered which gave me a tingle down my spine (yes it doesn't take me much to get excited) I explained I may be 30 mins late, and she was very understanding.
I arrived at a very quiet estate - parking no problem  and she guided me by telephone to her house.
On entry I was confronted by a slender petite young lady - quite elegant looking  a small person, but not short, I mean everything was in proportion, very petite.
Her voice was quite posh- a southern accent - and 100% English
She showed me into the bedroom and asked for the booty, the radio was on quite loud - she explained the walls were thin so it had to stay on  and then disappeared for 5 minutes -
She returned in some fucking sexy lingerie and asked if I would like to start with a massage - well why not?
After 10 mins she turned me over and invited me to touch her
Her bum was so small I could fit a whole buttock in my large hand ( excuse me  - I usually go for larger women )
I started to touch her pussy - which was nice and tight  and we kissed a little and then it happened -" what would you like?"
I thought a 69 would be a good start, and wow that pussy tasted soooooo sweet and smelled soooo good I could have eaten it all night long - a hand on each buttock I pulled her down onto my face whilst she noshed on my covered cock, it still felt good though.
We then fucked in a couple of positions - but I was put off a little when she kept looking to see if the condom was still ok.
She asked me what time it was - so at this point i'm feeling a little rushed and I offered to pay for any extra time but she does not seem interested.
We get back into my favourite position with her sat on my face and I think id better cum soon so I give myself a hand job and let her finish it off.
She cleans me up and puts all the wipes in a little doggy bag and ties it up (not sounding quite as good now)
She said I could clean myself up and showed me to the bathroom
I left after giving her a kiss and hug

Pros:
1. If you like a girl who looks like a doll - perfect petite sexy - this the one
2. Her voice is enough to turn anyone
3. Perfect  - I mean perfect tits
4. The sweetest tasting pussy
5. The prettiest face
6. Nice house
7. good parking

Cons:
1. Arrived at 6.25 - sex finished at 7.17 - so a clock watcher - but I was 25 mins late - so that could be why, but I know she had no other punter after me
2. Music was too loud and not relaxing at all
3. Communications far too slow - so you need to book well in advance
4. Seemed a little too clinical towards the end - she does admit she is a very clean person

I would definitely give it another go  if I were in the area but I generally prefer girls a little larger than this!

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review, much appreciated! Can I ask, is she based in Skipton itself, or in the surrounding area? I'll be in that area over Xmas, so if she is nearby I will try and set something up...location depending.

Though with the comms she seems to have, I might book now for next Christmas...

Tallboy2

Thanks for the review, much appreciated! Can I ask, is she based in Skipton itself, or in the surrounding area? I'll be in that area over Xmas, so if she is nearby I will try and set something up...location depending.

Though with the comms she seems to have, I might book now for next Christmas...
Cononley - South of Skipton

Offline stevedave

DoberManic

Thanks for the review Tallboy2  :hi:

I might just look her up myself  :)

johnboy007

Do you have a number for her, you could PM me? I've no feedback on AW and some girls will only see people with feedback.

Tallboy2

Do you have a number for her, you could PM me? I've no feedback on AW and some girls will only see people with feedback.
Sorry I can't give her number out as I deleted it
Tell her you are clean and take pride in your appearance and she should see you if you can get a response. That seemed to work for me.

Offline cueball

Sniff sniff

That's caught my attention  ;)

johnboy007

Sorry I can't give her number out as I deleted it
Tell her you are clean and take pride in your appearance and she should see you if you can get a response. That seemed to work for me.

Ok, messaged her, so will just see if she gets back to me.

Offline stevedave

Ok, messaged her, so will just see if she gets back to me.

Good luck - I've had bugger all back from her.

johnboy007

Good luck - I've had bugger all back from her.

It says her last login was Thursday, so that might be why. At the end of the day, if she doesn't reply, she's ignorant. And that's always a bad sign, anyway.

Offline YorkshireLad

Ahh I was hoping to see her this weekend too...guess she's busy :(

Iblisuk

Good review Tallboy, I thought she was a wrong un, I had been trying to get to her since she was in York.... But gave up after no comms, and I'm sure she was advertising as a EE when I was looking at her....must be the age
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 09:08:23 am by Iblisuk »

Tallboy2

she s logged in again and if you go to book and then look at availability she is woring Wednesday this week.
She is hard to get but - aren't they the best - I always want what I cant have!!

Offline p3ngu1n

Nice one tallboy. 2016 hitlist sorted! :thumbsup:

Asianspice

My email to read dated 30th December 2015, Not logged in since 23rd December 2015.

Don't hold your breath with your hit list and Sexy Posh Victoria.  ;)

johnboy007

My email to read dated 30th December 2015, Not logged in since 23rd December 2015.

Don't hold your breath with your hit list and Sexy Posh Victoria.  ;)

Likewise. It looks like she only works Wednesdays as well as the last day she worked was the 23rd and her booking diary only lists Wednesdays. She messaged me on the 22nd telling me she could see me 'tomorrow', but I couldn't make it.

Offline cueball

She's sounding like too much of a faff if I'm honest, she's going on the back burner. Too many others that are available and have good comms.

Asianspice

Likewise. It looks like she only works Wednesdays as well as the last day she worked was the 23rd and her booking diary only lists Wednesdays. She messaged me on the 22nd telling me she could see me 'tomorrow', but I couldn't make it.

Only works Wednesday's, Oh well, she has a little over three hours to respond. Currently it's 8.45pm.
 :angry:

johnboy007

Only works Wednesday's, Oh well, she has a little over three hours to respond. Currently it's 8.45pm.
 :angry:

Always next Wednesday! :-D

Offline stevedave

I've all but given up on this one - I've sent 3 or 4 emails to her over the past few months, and most haven't even been read, let alone replied to.

Business must be booming for her, or maybe she just needs a PA, because poor comms are inexcusable imo.

johnboy007

Profile no longer exists. Shame.

Tallboy2

Profile no longer exists. Shame.
Got an AW message from her today saying 'I'm back'

Tallboy2

Tel number added on her profile now. She doesn't text
Remember men: kisses ain't the best in the world, oral is covered. But she's fit as a butcher's dog and only 100 for an hour.

Tallboy2

Forget this lass I've messaged her twice with no response. I wonder why she messaged me in the first place. Clearly a waste of effort on our part.

johnboy007

Forget this lass I've messaged her twice with no response. I wonder why she messaged me in the first place. Clearly a waste of effort on our part.

I sent her a message over AW which she read yesterday, but didn't reply.

I tried calling her but her phone was switched off, so I sent her a text (with the thinking that once I get the delivery confirmation I know she's turned her phone on), but this was yesterday and I've still not had confirmation.

She comes across as a bit of a nutter.

Offline cueball

She's off the list altogether now.

I really can't be arsed with shit comms. I don't expect anybody to drop their lives to reply to a email I've sent but if it's been read then it takes two shakes to reply.

I'll spend my hard earned elsewhere.

Asianspice

I tried this girl again. An email was posted on her AW site. She logged in and again no replies, no further logging in. Keeps popping up on my hotlist. Anyone else still having the same experience? I think I will finally give up on this one for good. :dash:

Offline cumtoplay

Polite message...never get a reply

shame

Offline Original_dj

Just had a look on her profile page and it is quoting a phone number.  So why are you people sending her e-mails if there's a phone number?  Unless the phone number has only recently been put on there.  Maybe that is why she is not bothering to reply to e-mails if there is a number on file.  She maybe thinking that if you cannot be bothered to phone but only text maybe your not that serious about wanting to meet up with her.  Just a thought.

Tallboy2

Men listen to me! This girl is shit at communicating.
1. She never ever replies to a text. So don't text her
2. She has poor signal at her home for phone calls, but it does work as I've spoken to her twice.
3. She logs onto AW sporadically and then doesn't always reply

She is cute, oral is with a condom, kissing is poor.  If I reviewed her now it would be a low positive.
Her pussy was nice though

WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME? SHE'S TREATING US LIKE FOOLS