Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff - Emma Stone  (Read 1194 times)

72 review(s) for Emma Stone (55 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jwill90210

Link : External Link/Members Only

£100 - PSE , Last minute booking

Comms 10/10 - Spoke to Emma an hour before booking as i was in Cardiff and she said no problem sent me postcode and i was on my way! Nice and easy and helpful on the phone too (got a tad lost )

Looks 9/10 - 100% girl in the photos , petite little pocket rocket with an amazing figure! just the right amount of boobs for my liking and a cute little tat on the bottom of her back

Private Apartment Visit 9/10 - Opposite the stadium , had cameras so was a bit cautious (hood up on arrival and exit just incase) Lovely decor , modern and first floor

Service 10/10 - Last punt of the year and with Xmas around the corner i was a bit skinted for money and time so a £100 for half hour while "xmas shopping" was perfect.. She's a bubbly, friendly but filthy girl!, refreshments offered before shower and all services were available (anal , owo etc)

Jumped out of shower and lying waiting for me fingers deep inside her was the lovely Miss Stone...
Jumped along side to have a play and boom out of no where she was down playing with the old boy and sucking like a pro (better than JLC and Rebecca More)!
on with the coat and first had her doggy then missionary then back to doggy for Alevels!

She said i can cum as many times as i could muster but im a one punt wonder so came in her little petite tight ass! and damn it felt good!

Would I revisit? - Possibly, but may be a one put for me as I like to try something new.. probably older woman for me next....

Offline Sonny Crockett

Saw her in August 2014.... She was a fantastic punt!!!!