Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Laura - Wakefild - Lovely girl but some issues need resolving  (Read 1564 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only

Booked Laura through AW  for 30 mins and upgraded to the water sports to include a souvenir (her panties)   - price £90
Comms were very good, good parking on a quiet estate.
On entry a smell of cat pee was apparent. This being my only second punt ever I was fairly nervous and not sure what to expect.
I needed a pee and was guided to the toilet, which unfortunately had not been cleaned for a good while and a cat litter tray - also not been cleaned for a while.
Back to the bedroom - Lara was a lovely chatty person with great tits and body if you're into BBW like me!
We chatted for ages before starting to touch each other - Her pussy was soaking wet but unfortunately like the toilet and litter tray needed a clean. strangely enough (being the pervert that I am) I still enjoyed the smell of Laura but I did not wish to go down on her.
I asked her to pee in her knickers which she did and without removing them she rubbed them on me. I enjoyed that! ha ha
I asked her to smoke too which she was quite happy to do
I was too nervous to perform. (I hate myself sometimes) but hey, may not have been such a bad thing in this instance.
I then asked her about her BB activity, She explained she only did it with a few select clients and was at the local clinic every 3 weeks for a check.
She gave me the wet knickers and I left after 1.5 hours

Pro's:
1. Paid for 30 mins and got anhour and a half
2. Genuine down to earth  lovely lass - so easy to talk to
3. does anything you ask unless its to do with her bum hole
4. super wet pussy and massive soft tits

Cons:
1. Smells of cat wee
2. toilet is dirty
3. Pussy is a little pungent - Sorry Laura

Conclusion: I did enjoy Laura's company, I felt relaxed around her she has a pretty face and is eager to please, I could smell her on my fingers for long time after I left, had a couple of Wanks over her knickers at home but had to dispose of them after that  - they were too strong

Sorry Laura if you don't like this but I can only tell it as it was - I have tried to be very truthfull in my feedback on here and hope you can learn from it so you can alter things, get more punters and make loads more money - and stop offering BB it really puts most of us off

I shall not be returning at present

eddieb86

Her personal hygiene is atrocious and she is one reason I cba with it all anymore.

Offline kingkong69

Can't  deal with a smelly pussy,when I go punting I make sure I showered..

Offline cueball

This lass sounds vile

Bareback at cheap rates will have all kinds of skanks leaving their muck in her.

It'll not be her pussy you can smell, it'll be the contents festering :scare:

eddieb86

The smell was like rotting prawns.

Dirty Dave

I considered trying to book this girl a couple of months ago (before I had found these reviews) and I am so glad I didn`t, seems an unpleasant experience.

eddieb86

Wonder if this pig has cleaned her place up yet and emptied the crap filled litter tray.

Offline NIK

Sounds fucking horrendous. Enough to put you off punting.  :vomit:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Shame about the hygiene issues and bareback, as the tits look pretty nice.

Tallboy2

She is a really friendly lass but I won't be returning....ever!