Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam, LSS, Edinburgh  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Marmalade

Sam London St Sauna, Edinburgh
petite, skinny
Nice welcoming smile
Very amenable
OWO
Cute face for her age but a body like a train wreck, and the smell of fanny like a flophouse.
Very pleasant manner and I wish her well, but the service, while 'professional', was rather mechanical, like Blythswood Square back in the days but without the excitement, an image added to by the numerous scars all over her body.
At another time and place I might have really enjoyed her as a 'bit of rough' but somehow it didn't fit the ambience of London Street for me, in spite of her excellent manner in the lounge.

Offline Marmalade

I would also mention she is Scottish, a plus for LSS; but when there are top performers there (not all, but at least a few) who are also physically at their best, it would be unfair to them in all honesty to give Sam a positive. I quite liked her as a person, but wouldn't punt with her again for reasons stated. If she hadn't been so pleasant character-wise, I would have said something to Gary; unfair and not worth the bother to complain about her in her workplace when she probably does her best, but on UKP I have to be fair to other punters, and there are very, very considerably better options available at LSS. (Unfortunately we don't have a system on UKP for tracking all feedback together for sauna girls as we do for AW feedback on here).

Johndouglas

Is this sam in her 30's with curly hair & used to be there a few years ago?

Offline Marmalade

Is this sam in her 30's with curly hair & used to be there a few years ago?

Don't think so, but things like curly hair change over the space of a few years. I don't think she's been at LSS that long in her present stint, maybe some other saunas.

Johndouglas

JazzMan

Thanks for that.
That's the type I would have picked.

Offline RandyRob69

I've been a customer at LSS for years and am totally efn gobsmacked at the above rubbish!
There is only one Sam that I know and (a) she is nothing like the description given and (b) is first class in the room - a real nice, smart and sexy girl who has always provided great service.
I have to ask if this is a genuine article about Sam for there is no much of it doent stack up and doent want to see a great girl bad mouthed erroneously!
Put it this way, she is the first girl I'd pick and just don't get why anone would even wanna say the above nonesense, unless they dont really know Sam or are doing so maliciously!!!

JazzMan

I've been a customer at LSS for years and am totally efn gobsmacked at the above rubbish!
There is only one Sam that I know and (a) she is nothing like the description given and (b) is first class in the room - a real nice, smart and sexy girl who has always provided great service.
I have to ask if this is a genuine article about Sam for there is no much of it doent stack up and doent want to see a great girl bad mouthed erroneously!
Put it this way, she is the first girl I'd pick and just don't get why anone would even wanna say the above nonesense, unless they dont really know Sam or are doing so maliciously!!!

I trust Mr Marmalade 100%
Maybe he got his names mixed or something?
Not malicious.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:08:50 pm by JazzMan »

Offline Marmalade

I haven't got any names mixed up. This is a recent review. Note that names seem to circulate quite often and a sauna's usual concern is that they don't have two girls with the same name at the same time. Someone else may have had that name at another time. I never post maliciously. Sam, the Sam at LSS just now, has a very large number of scars on her body and that is not something a person could miss or say they do not exist. They appear to be from surgery I think rather than self-harm or anything bad, and perhaps they wouldn't put some people off. I'm being factual. I have also been a customer at LSS for many years and have reviewed several of the girls. If Sam is someone else's favourite then I'm pleased for her and for him. I have given particular praise to Vanessa and Marie for instance, and I also included several positive points about Sam, who is a likeable girl. LSS is a top establishment and I don't think that it helps to pretend that every girl is the same or to whiteknight anyone. It is good for punters, and LSS, to know that if you had an experience that didn't blow your socks off that there are other girls who might do it for you. All best wishes.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:38:29 pm by Marmalade »

Offline RandyRob69

Marmalade, you got the wrong girl here - not petite, not skinny, not got curly hair! Not Sam!

As a customer of LSS for decades, I only know of one Sam / Samantha and therefore your article is atributed to the wrong girl!

Do the decent thing and correct your wrong-doing, there's a good lad!

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade, you got the wrong girl here - not petite, not skinny, not got curly hair! Not Sam!

As a customer of LSS for decades, I only know of one Sam / Samantha and therefore your article is atributed to the wrong girl!

Do the decent thing and correct your wrong-doing, there's a good lad!

Sam. not Samantha. When was the last time you saw your alleged Sam??

Offline RandyRob69

Not that's it's any of your efn business but , so happens, it was last week - Thurs! You?

PS you would not have to be Brain of Britain to figure out that Sam is an abreviated Samantha, eh!?! Or, is that way too advanced thinking?!?!

PSS all those that frequently visit saunas will know that no sauna will operate with two girls with the same name. Can you imagine that!?!? No efn way!

yorkshire123

PSS all those that frequently visit saunas will know that no sauna will operate with two girls with the same name. Can you imagine that!?!? No efn way!

I'm not a frequenter of saunas but have been to many a brothel ( ;)) & have come across multiple girls that have a full name & another using a shortened version.

Why the aggression?

A trusted punter (by me) has written a review on a prossie he met in the flesh & wrote as he found it  :unknown: 

Offline RandyRob69

It does seem that you cannot have an alternative view, let alone dare to try correct an erroneous posting of a legit girl. The current Sam (the same one that's been in LSS for over 2 years) has NO scars and I've over her body many times.

The test for anyone that may doubt me, should simply phone up LSS and ask for a description of Sam. Guaranteed, it will be nothing like the girl described by Marmaduke, or whatever he feels he is!

Finally, for I wont waste more time on this erroneous posting, I do hope Marmalade really does meet Sam for he is gonna be in for a seriously rough time - not the type that he might enjoy!

The end!

yorkshire123

Finally, for I wont waste more time on this erroneous posting, I do hope Marmalade really does meet Sam for he is gonna be in for a seriously rough time - not the type that he might enjoy!

The end!

So you & said trollop have hatched a plan of revenge if any punter turns up & says Hi I'm Marmalade from UKP.

You sound like a cunt struck fuck-wit or are you just worried about the effect it may have on your own income?

Offline Marmalade

And do you think that if someone phones LSS and asks, "Has such-and-such a girl got a lot of scars on her body" they are going to ask her to strip and phone you back?

Could I point out to the whiteknight that he has not written a review of a punt he has had with Sam, he/she has simply posted that he doesn't agree with an actual review. That in itself is verging on breaking the rules but ffs get a grip man and if you have a different experience then post a review. Don't post an argument disguised a a review to bump someone's ratings.

Here's a guide to UKP review writing.
External Link/Members Only

I could add a lot more about Sam, both good and bad, but I think most people have got the idea.

Offline Marmalade

I see Admin has deleted the whiteknight's non-review. I think that is only fair as it wasn't a review of his punt. It was not myself that reported it btw. If he is a genuine punter I hope he lives and learns. If it is Sam, or a mate of Sam's no offence hen, I enjoyed meeting you and chatting to you, but it wasn't a great punt, even with the best will in the world, and I think you put quite a bit into it even if I did find it mechanical (by that I mean a lack of a sense of shared intimacy). I have to be honest. There aren't that many Scottish girls on so I didn't forget your name. One review is still only one review so don't take it to heart. Most punters don't even read UKP and the LSS has some pretty high standards. All the best.

Offline auldie63

There is only one Sam that I know and (a) she is nothing like the description given
I think this is the nub of the matter, you only have experience of one Sam and think that is the only girl of that name working there, you are pretty surely talking about different WGs.
A simple question as to the identity of the girl in question would have done.
You do yourself no favours coming on here and simply attacking a well respected member. But you just throw all the toys out the pram when your opinion is questioned. You really do look like the lady herself or her 'daddie'.
You should either agree to differ or arrange a meet for handbags at ten paces.

tiny tim

Not taken sides but was in lss on Saturday
seen Sam
Scottish
dark long hair
curvy girl size 14 - 16
nice plesant matter

Offline RandyRob69

Cheers tiny tim - good to get a clear description - thanks! That's the same Sam I know.
As I've been saying, M has described and given a negative review of another girl.

JazzMan

Not taken sides but was in lss on Saturday
seen Sam
Scottish
dark long hair
curvy girl size 14 - 16
nice plesant matter

Unfortunately tiny tim you've only made one post.
So it's not of much value.

Vvv

M,
 Some time ago you wrote a positive review about me,Vanessa. To verify this I sent you a private message to thank you . I would like to comment about this post that you submitted re Sam (Samantha) I can categorically state that you have the wrong girl. The description of the girl in your review fits another girl. Sam is tall, curved,  busty with long dark hair and in her early 30's and has been at lss for a number of years. Lss do not have more than one girl working with the same name.

JazzMan

M,
 Some time ago you wrote a positive review about me,Vanessa. To verify this I sent you a private message to thank you . I would like to comment about this post that you submitted re Sam (Samantha) I can categorically state that you have the wrong girl. The description of the girl in your review fits another girl. Sam is tall, curved,  busty with long dark hair and in her early 30's and has been at lss for a number of years. Lss do not have more than one girl working with the same name.

Thanks for sorting that out Vanessa.
See you soon.
 :rose:

I think Marmalade is becoming demented in his old age.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 05:39:28 pm by JazzMan »

Offline RandyRob69

Aye, brilliant Vanessa - thanks for your help!

Now, all we need is for M to accept that he did in fact write a negative review of another girl, whom we know, but posted it against Sam - and remove his erroneous post pdq!!!

Online Poopster

Aye, brilliant Vanessa - thanks for your help!

Now, all we need is for M to accept that he did in fact write a negative review of another girl, whom we know, but posted it against Sam - and remove his erroneous post pdq!!!

You're a graceless tube, you truly are.  What's he meant to do?  He was told her name is Sam, so that's the name he has posted.  With you still on your big white horse, you've ignored many appeals to provide the correct name since you supposedly know who she is.  Now, do us all a service and provide the bloody name of the true subject of this thread!

Offline Marmalade

M,

Yes I did review Vanessa positively. I also mentioned her on another thread, which was about the frequent poor service from Romanian girls and pointing out that one or two, including Vanessa, have no need to hide their country of birth since her excellent service speaks for itself. Vanessa thanked me publicly on that thread. Clearly that is not you, Vvv, as you only have one post.

I described the girl I saw in the review. So if anyone thinks she was introduced incorrectly then all you have to do is give her actual name. I am not interested in a tall busty girl called Samantha. But you won't will you? You want to come on here, trying to pretend that every girl at LSS is perfect.

So come in then, Vvv and every other person who thinks the wrong girl was named , what is the name of the Scottish girl that is about 6-8 dress size, long mousy hair, body covered in scars (but not the bit you can see outside the uniform) and breasts that, since you force me to be so explicit, like bags of loose skin? She also has one partly broken tooth, front left I think. Don't tell me there is no-one of that description: I paid £75 for the "pleasure" and if Davey had been there I would have had a word with him. I had no intention of dragging this out or embarrassing  her further. You should have let it go, instead of joining the forum with all these different logins, then my review would have been one among many (if other people reviewed the same girl or even a different one.)

Offline Marmalade

I trust Mr Marmalade 100%
Maybe he got his names mixed or something?
Not malicious.
Thanks for sorting that out Vanessa.
See you soon.
 :rose:

I think Marmalade is becoming demented in his old age.

You're a cheeky git sometimes Jazman.  :D If you're down in LSS over the next few days then see if you can see the girl I described and find out what name she gets introduced as. (Mind you, she might be working somewhere else by now after all this lot.)  :rolleyes:

Online Poopster

You're a cheeky git sometimes Jazman.  :D If you're down in LSS over the next few days then see if you can see the girl I described and find out what name she gets introduced as. (Mind you, she might be working somewhere else by now after all this lot.)  :rolleyes:

"Hi, I'd like to see the girl with the saggy tits, scars and broken teeth please."   :crazy:

Offline Marmalade

Now, all we need is for M to accept that he did in fact write a negative review of another girl, whom we know!!!

And who would that be you fluffyhaired prick??

Offline Marmalade

"Hi, I'd like to see the girl with the saggy tits, scars and broken teeth please."   :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Careful, I've heard she's "very popular."  :sarcastic:

They haven't had a Yasmin for a while at LSS as far as I remember.
Maybe one girl there is about remember a 'middle' name! Or maybe she'll had a sudden desire to move to another sauna.

btw there's lots of tall busty brunettes there. Most of them EE. Not Scottish.

Vvv

M,
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69629.0
Here is the thread
I didn't thank you publicly, I've sent you a private message. I also sent a message to Duke of Moira to thank him for his positive review few months ago. I think he changed his username, I'm not sure.
Anyone can phone anytime at Lss and ask for a description of Sam(Samantha).

Offline foreverchanges

M,
Here is the thread
I didn't thank you publicly, I've sent you a private message. I also sent a message to Duke of Moira to thank him for his positive review few months ago. I think he changed his username, I'm not sure.

Is that a new coffee machine they've got at LSS?? :D

Offline Marmalade

M,
Here is the thread

Now that's not the thread. That's the thread where I reviewed Vanessa. The other thread was about Romanians and I remember as it is quite unusual for a WG to come on here. Vanessa thanked me for my comment, publicly, when I pointing out that she, and another Romanian, did not have to disguise that they were Romanians. So Vanessa has posted before, and like I said, you haven't. Neither do I think she would lower herself to get into the shit over someone else.

My guess is that skinnybird and her mate at LSS have a few identities that they have resurrected. One has already been banned. You are just losing customers for LSS by trolling.

So, please, fucking shut it or TELL US THE NAME OF THE SKINNY BIRD WITH NO TITS.

Is that a new coffee machine they've got at LSS?? :D

Must be.  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 09:43:46 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

I'm not trying to grind an ax here. My review was accurate for the girl I saw and who was introduced to me as Sam. I think I gave a good description. All anyone has to do is name the girl. I'm sure you don't want the thread title changed to "Girl at LSS with no tits and lots of body scars". There again, you can't go round giving a girl one name then a little later, perhaps thinking it is too similar to someone else's, give her a different name, or just making lots of name changes and pretending the girl never existed. I've nothing against her and there was no vitriol in the review. The girls at LSS that have had any reviews I've left of them should know I don't talk rubbish. I might write colourfully -- this is a punters' forum, not intended for the delicate ears of prossies -- but I write fairly and as accurately as I can without making it a work of art. Do you think only "good" reviews are accurate? WE DON'T.

Offline ediwalker

Something is really bizarre about this. I've also met the 'other Sam' a couple of times and she's nothing like the bird Marmalade has described here - probably about 5'10", quite thick but carries it well, and decent service in the room. Not sure why LSS is trotting out someone else named Sam while the other one is still working there (unless she quit last week and was replaced right away). This definitely gives me pause about LSS, where service was frankly going downhill anyway, and from Marmalade's review of Sam or Not-Sam or whatever the hell name she has, sounds like I'm better off at New Town anyway.

Offline Marmalade

Something is really bizarre about this. I've also met the 'other Sam' a couple of times and she's nothing like the bird Marmalade has described here - probably about 5'10", quite thick but carries it well, and decent service in the room. Not sure why LSS is trotting out someone else named Sam while the other one is still working there (unless she quit last week and was replaced right away). This definitely gives me pause about LSS, where service was frankly going downhill anyway, and from Marmalade's review of Sam or Not-Sam or whatever the hell name she has, sounds like I'm better off at New Town anyway.
Certainly no-one wants to come forward with a name. (It could even have just been a mistake on the desk which the girl didn't bother to correct.) And if Vvv is Vanessa I am sorry she has waded into it. I think the review as it stands is clear that it is not about a tall buxom brunette (not someone I know personally; does she have any reviews?) Even the review of the one known to me as Sam who is short, skinny etc etc, should just have been a drop in the ocean and no-one reading it would confuse it with a tall buxiom brunette. But maybe there is a competition between the saunas that they cannot admit it if they have someone who is pleasant mannered but frankly below par even for LSS. What started as simply a less-than-great punt turned into an unpleasant slanging match, never intended.

Offline Marmalade

I'm not a frequenter of saunas but have been to many a brothel ( ;)) & have come across multiple girls that have a full name & another using a shortened version.

Why the aggression?

A trusted punter (by me) has written a review on a prossie he met in the flesh & wrote as he found it  :unknown:

I suppose polite protocol might have been to mention it to reception at the time, or just walking (even if I lost most of the fee), and then report, together with whatever the management said. I would have done that in teh old days as the the management were very aproachable and encouraged punters to have a quiet word if anything wasn't wrong. I have to say say there was never, ever, any sense of aggro. If someone had said "I think it may have been Jane or Rose or Jenny you saw and someone got the name wrong and we are sorry that you had a less than good punt." If someone had come on to say that, it would have been a good atmosphere over a less than excellent time. But they didn't. No-one was concerned about the punter except other genuine punters. Right now I feel less than welcome at LSS, not because they know who I am, but because of all the aggression.

JazzMan

Fat Sam maybe OK.
Skinny Sam - Avoid.

The End.

tiny tim

Fair point jazzman
but if it's my 1st or 100th didn't sound like the girl I seen
as I said wasn't taken sides