Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stockton out call  (Read 581 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

Hi guys, I'm in the Stockton area next week and looking for an out call to hotel. I've looked on AW for ages and Jess1000 certainly went straight to the top of my HL but she only does in calls. I don't know the area so would prefer out call. Any recommendations???

Preferably brunette, size 8ish, DFK and OWO.

Apart from that I'm easy to please 😀

Offline bronson24

Your best bet might be agency girls then.

Try

amour
Allure
Nne
Diamonds
Pink ladies

Offline Uncle Buck

Cheers... I look them all up.

Appreciate the quick response...

Offline bronson24

You welcome. Theres not much in the teesside area regarding indies/awork. So id say agencies may be best option for you. I think only The nne agency have a few girls who work in the teesside area. The others are mainly further up north but still worth a look at

Offline Uncle Buck

Cheers bronson. I'll look at NNE later and try to get something for Monday evening.

Offline Addicted65

You could try Sarah. I haven't seen her myself as she only does out calls but has plenty of positive feedback on aw

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Uncle Buck

Nice one.... I've looked at her profile and she might be the chosen one. Not exactly the brunette girl next door look but hey ho....

Offline Inquisitive Male

Hi Scotsguy

Can recommend Sarah who I've seen a few times in the past, left her feedback and field report on the AW site although the field report seems to have disappeared. She does exactly as she says on the tin and the photos are accurate, or were when I last saw her, not seen her in about 12 months now more down to me wanting  to sample more of the market and also her reluctance to travel to my place for a 1/2hr meet late at night (as I don't know if my house is free until late due to family turmoil). At £50 for an outcall and particularly if you are in Stockton YOU CAN'T go wrong.

As I'm new to UKP (only tapped in during the last few weeks) it doesn't seem appropriate to do a review on her for meets in excess of 12 months ago but I would say that they would have been positive reviews. She is discrete, was on time, attractive (if her photos are what you like) and certainly provided a service that I couldn't grumble at.

If you book her, enjoy! 

Offline Uncle Buck

Thank you. I'll keep browsing and maybe make my selection tomorrow before travelling on Monday..... Any other recommendations would be welcome. Brunette and slim preferably