Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice for an anal fan  (Read 1453 times)

Offline spartacus81

Hey guys my first post here, hope everyone is doing well and ready for christmas!

I've been punting for a while and only fairly recently come across this place and joined up, wish I had earlier as it would have saved me a whole load of time, money and crap punts with EE girls or bait and switch, although I am certainly much wiser to spotting them now than when I first started. So onto my reason for posting and hopefully the title does give you some idea anyway, I am a huge fan of anal sex, I know to some that is weird but enjoying anal with women who also enjoys it just really does it for me. I'm not gay, bi curious or whatever else people may say, I could never have sex with a man, an arsehole is not just an arsehole to me and I like to enjoy all of a beautiful women along with her arse. I'm hoping some of you on here will be able to help point me in the direction of a girl in or very close to Newcastle who genuinely does and enjoys anal as part of a meet. Ideally I am trying to find a younger (must be under 30) lass who is half decent looking, takes care of herself and is no bigger than a size 10. I have tried it with bigger lasses and I don't really enjoy it myself, each to their own and all that. I know this is fairly particular and limits the amount of girls, but I'm the one spending his hard earned so why not make sure it's on what I want and hopefully some of you guys can help point me in the right direction.

Cheers

chriss1985

I may be wrong and apologies if I am but this smacks of been written by a lass

Offline spartacus81

Hi Chris yes you are definitely wrong mate, I'm a lad, verified with feedback on AW with the same name. I could have just wrote a basic question agreed, but being my first post here I thought it only right to say hi and introduce myself a little as well and I think it helps those who may be able to help to have a clear idea of what I am trying to find to save people wasting time recommending someone who wouldn't be what I am looking for.

Offline Dwilko

I'd be interested in the replies too. Although I haven't seen Jessamy, she's supposed to be an excellent anal punt but she's 36.

External Link/Members Only

Offline TheSpaniard

Another bum fun lover here (although I rarely indulge myself on this) so very interested in the answers to this.  :)

Looking4fun

A bit of advice from me would be to have a different username on here to your aw profile

chriss1985

Fair enough mate I'm not having a pop just seemed odd for a first post don't mind me good luck I think keeva and sj allure are good shouts but both north of 30

Offline TheSpaniard

Fair enough mate I'm not having a pop just seemed odd for a first post don't mind me good luck I think keeva and sj allure are good shouts but both north of 30

I thought Keeva stopped doing A recently?

I've seen SJ recently and she didn't disappoint re bum fun but I wouldn't return. She's just a tad too mature for my likes.

Jessamy looks great but again she is over 30.

The search continues...

chriss1985

If only lily and Eva had offered A levels  <sigh>

chriss1985

If only lily and Eva had done A Levels  <sigh>

Offline TheSpaniard

If only lily and Eva had offered A levels  <sigh>

Oh dear, I would have gone bankrupt  :D

Offline spartacus81

Thanks for the replies lads and no worries Chris, I understand peoples apprehensions on here, no harm done mate.

Seems like I may not be the only one searching for the holy grail so to speak. I did contact keeva as body wise she is ideal but doesn't seem to be doing anal anymore, the others mentioned, with the greatest of respect,  aren't really my cup of tea tbh. I guess the search continues for a you early twenties girl who is up for some great anal!

David Larry

I'd love a bit anal with a younger lady also... it's been a bloody while!!! 15 years I think, maybe longer.

If you find anyone, let me know :D

BrandsHill

I'd love a bit anal with a younger lady also... it's been a bloody while!!! 15 years I think, maybe longer.

If you find anyone, let me know :D

External Link/Members Only

Saw Lydia recently, she was outstanding.

Offline Sonny Crockett

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:07:17 am by Sonny Crockett »