Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby HOD  (Read 1239 times)

Donny-Doe

External Link/Members Only

So i thought id pop my review cherry because she just hit the spot with me, and this forum has served me well for a while now.

I'll get right to the point... she is really a full on kisser. More than enough DFK. I dont think she could get any deeper to be honest. Nice pierced tongue.
She was very warm and friendly, full of compliments. And her owo was exceptional. Does all kinds of tricks. Gave my balls a damn good seeing to. She really aims to please. Although there was very little eye contact. But im sure if i would of asked she would of complied.
The shag was also great. Mostly just doggy, and i didnt go mental, but she always made me feel she was into it and loving the D.

CIM without me asking. Really took everything i had bless her.

I paid for the hour (£120) and i used every second of it.  Just what i needed.

Location was warren street tube. Couldnt be easier to find. Busy street but sat in the bookies for 5 minutes keeping warm.
Highly recommended.

Oh, as for looks... she does look pretty much like her photos. But of course they are professional photos. But still quite accurate. Quite pale skin, fake boobs, fresh face. Seemed a little older than 23 to me. Fairly tall, slender.  :thumbsup:

vt

I've heard good things about Ruby elsewhere too...seems she's the antithesis of the stereotypical Romanian prossie!  :thumbsup:

Are you sure you paid £120 for an hour at HoD in Warren St?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:12:44 pm by vt »

yumyum3

Ruby is one of the best in my experience. Great service provider. Cracking body, intelligent and good fun too.

Online peter_bungee

Good review, iv heard the term "face like a bulldog" in reference to her, is it true?