Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this Lady? NaughtyIndian (Preston)  (Read 1461 times)

ramrodronnie

Hi all, I'll be visiting the North of England over the Christmas break. If anyone has any information regarding what she is like, it would be very much appreciated.  :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline nike

Hi all, I'll be visiting the North of England over the Christmas break. If anyone has any information regarding what she is like, it would be very much appreciated.  :hi:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68949.0

Very limited likes list, no face pictures and has one ukp positive review, with more negatives than positives.   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 01:39:07 am by nike »

ramrodronnie

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68949.0

Very limited likes list, no face pictures and has one ukp positive review, with more negatives than positives.   :thumbsdown:

Thanks nike. I can see that she has 1 Borderline UKP Positive. But although we all know that AW FBs aren't all believable, she has 220 AW FBs all of which are Positive apart from 1 Neutral. I'm just hoping that most of them are believable mate?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Thanks nike. I can see that she has 1 Borderline UKP Positive. But although we all know that AW FBs aren't all believable, she has 220 AW FBs all of which are Positive apart from 1 Neutral. I'm just hoping that most of them are believable mate?  :hi: :thumbsup:

Sorry  RRR, I wasn't being patronising. I just thought you had missed it because u made no mention of it in ur post.

ramrodronnie

Sorry  RRR, I wasn't being patronising. I just thought you had missed it because u made no mention of it in ur post.

No, that's ok mate, I didn't think that you were  :lol: The thought didn't even cross my mind.

It's just that 1 UKP Bordreline Positive Review isn't much to go on. And we all know about the AW FBs? They aren't all believable.
I post FBs on AW, so I know for sure that mine are believable, but you just don't know with the others do you? So you haven't seen her yourself then nike?  :hi:

Offline nike

No mate I haven't but one girl I'm going to go see and she has a lot of positive feedback is

https://www.adultwork.com/1366066 or https://www.adultwork.com/indian%2Damira -

She's also asian and has face pictures also.

29 review(s) found for indian-amira linked to in above post (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative)

ramrodronnie

No mate I haven't but one girl I'm going to go see and she has a lot of positive feedback is

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She's also asian and has face pictures also.

Thanks for the link nike. Problem is, when I click into it, the damned thing won't let me in? Would you mind forwarding it again please nike?  :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Hi again nike. I've tried copying, and pasting it into Google, but it's not coming up with her name, just another Indian girl called Amira?  :hi:

Offline Marquis

I saw her a couple of years ago and enjoyed the session. However she has blown me out twice since with the same excuse - urgent family business. The second occasion was at very short notice. I suspect I was bumped for someone offering a longer booking.

She floated my boat alright, but two no shows from three bookings means I won't be bothering again.

Offline nike

Hi again nike. I've tried copying, and pasting it into Google, but it's not coming up with her name, just another Indian girl called Amira?  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Her name is Amira. She did a tour of glasgow a while back and the glasgow boys were well impressed.

ramrodronnie

I saw her a couple of years ago and enjoyed the session. However she has blown me out twice since with the same excuse - urgent family business. The second occasion was at very short notice. I suspect I was bumped for someone offering a longer booking.

She floated my boat alright, but two no shows from three bookings means I won't be bothering again.

Hi Marquis. Thank you for you're input into my enquiry. Well I have given her a day that I would like to see her, and I will be confirming over the weekend. So I am really hoping that she doesn't do to me, what she has done to you. Thanks for the heads up on what may happen with her though Marquis.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Her name is Amira. She did a tour of glasgow a while back and the glasgow boys were well impressed.

Thanks for the link nike. I will put Amira down as a plan B. Before I look, did you do a Review on you're punt with her mate? If not, could you tell me what she was like please, how you're punt went with her etc.

Thanks in advance nike.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline nike

Thanks for the link nike. I will put Amira down as a plan B. Before I look, did you do a Review on you're punt with her mate? If not, could you tell me what she was like please, how you're punt went with her etc.

Thanks in advance nike.  :hi: :thumbsup:

I've never punted with her, she was charging £200 per hour on tour, and I wouldn't pay that. A few other guys did and they gave her favourable reviews, for her service and looks. Since she is charging£160 per hour here, I want to try to book her over this weekend. Their was a lot of negativaty about her because of the price she was charging but by all posted accounts she does deliver the goods. :cool:

ramrodronnie

I've never punted with her, she was charging £200 per hour on tour, and I wouldn't pay that. A few other guys did and they gave her favourable reviews, for her service and looks. Since she is charging£160 per hour here, I want to try to book her over this weekend. Their was a lot of negativaty about her because of the price she was charging but by all posted accounts she does deliver the goods. :cool:

Thanks for that nike. Well I do hope that you have a great punt with Amira mate. £160 for an hour is still quite high in many punters opinions mate. When I know that I have had some fantastic punts down here in the South of England.
I had a "Fantastic 3some!" with 2 Gorgeous Romanian girls last Tuesday night.I had the most Amazing Time with 2 of em! 45 minutes for £180. Read my Review on them mate. Anya & Issa 3some.

Us punters need to shop around for the best deals (and over the Christmas period many WGs do tend to lower their rates) to get the "Best Bangs for our Hard Earned Bucks mate" Pun Intended  :lol:

Offline Marquis

Hi Marquis. Thank you for you're input into my enquiry. Well I have given her a day that I would like to see her, and I will be confirming over the weekend. So I am really hoping that she doesn't do to me, what she has done to you. Thanks for the heads up on what may happen with her though Marquis.  :hi:

You're welcome! No doubt you will have a 'plan b' lined up just in case?

ramrodronnie

You're welcome! No doubt you will have a 'plan b' lined up just in case?

For sure Marquis. I'm hoping to be able to see at least 2 girls whilst I'm up there mate.  :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Come on you guys. Surely out of the 220 odd AW FBs that she's had, there "Must" Be more UKPs who've been to see her.
I really would appreciate it if some other punters can let me know what they think about her?  :hi:

Offline nike

Thanks for that nike. Well I do hope that you have a great punt with Amira mate. £160 for an hour is still quite high in many punters opinions mate. When I know that I have had some fantastic punts down here in the South of England.
I had a "Fantastic 3some!" with 2 Gorgeous Romanian girls last Tuesday night.I had the most Amazing Time with 2 of em! 45 minutes for £180. Read my Review on them mate. Anya & Issa 3some.

Us punters need to shop around for the best deals (and over the Christmas period many WGs do tend to lower their rates) to get the "Best Bangs for our Hard Earned Bucks mate" Pun Intended  :lol:

Ur right mate, £160 is still steep but after £200 it sounded like a bargain.  Not. :lol:

ramrodronnie

Ur right mate, £160 is still steep but after £200 it sounded like a bargain.  Not. :lol:

She does look, and sound Gorgeous nike. But it's questionable as to whether she's worth £160 an hour?

I saw 2 cracking Romanian girls (and they were decent, honest, corkers mate) in a 3some last Tuesday night for £180. Boy whatta cracking session that was! I got em to dress as 2 Naughty School Girls for me.

I won't be forgetting those 2 beauties nike. They're back home in Romania for 3-4 weeks, for a well earned break from us Randy Fuckers mate. Check out my Review on; Anya & Issa in Colchester.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Well apart from Marquis, and a borderline Positive Review on NaughtyIndian (Kareena) from another punter, I didn't get any other responses from punters who've seen her, so I took a chance and went to see Kareena.

I'm really happy that I did. I had a Great Punt with her! Cracking, pretty and petite girl, and does what it says on the tin. A Great Christmas pressie to myself.

I've posted a Review on her fellas.

Happy Punting New Year All!   :wacko: :thumbsup: :drinks:

Midlane

Great review there, and sorry I didn't see this and reply when you needed it. I saw her at her old place, Blackburn I think, and just like you, thought it was all very very good.

ramrodronnie

Great review there, and sorry I didn't see this and reply when you needed it. I saw her at her old place, Blackburn I think, and just like you, thought it was all very very good.

Thanks Midlane. You should have wrote a Review on you're punt with Kareena mate? That way other punters will know the SP on her. I can see you've wrote some Reviews, so it would obviously be helpful to other punters if you wrote one on you're punt with her.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

My mistake Midlane. You haven't wrote any Reviews yet. I can see that you're new to UKP, so it would be good to get off the mark and write a few Reviews on the WGs that you've seen before you joined UKP mate?  :hi:

Midlane

Ah, I do understand that. I'm not current though. She's one of the very few I've seen who are actually still active. It has been years, and I'm worried I wouldn't be able to remember enough to make for an interesting or useful review.

All I remember is that I really enjoyed it. I can't even picture her face anymore. It's an age thing I'm afraid.

ramrodronnie

Ah, I do understand that. I'm not current though. She's one of the very few I've seen who are actually still active. It has been years, and I'm worried I wouldn't be able to remember enough to make for an interesting or useful review.

All I remember is that I really enjoyed it. I can't even picture her face anymore. It's an age thing I'm afraid.

:D Midlane. I know the feeling mate, I'm knocking on a bit myself. Well when it come to Reviews, I know it's difficult remembering when it was a long while ago. But even just a few lines of what you do remember would be fine. A lot of punters, especially ones who are new to UKP have problems when it comes to writing Reviews. But it doesn't matter how good, or bad they are, just put down what you remember. You already know that Kareena is quite pretty, so just put it in writing what you remember Midlane. As I say we are all in the same boat, and we are all on here to help each other.  :hi: