Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Fox - touring hotel meet  (Read 1466 times)

16 review(s) for SophieFox (9 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Perrier

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Straight forward booking using the AW number - was told the hotel , then called again on arrival to get the room number.

Walked straight past reception & no issues.

A nice enough looking girl, but not as nice as the pictures would lead you to believe - and I'd say comfortably bigger than a 10, but I'm no expert.

All very friendly though - OWO offered, but I requested OW - condom applied with her mouth & a very pleasant bj followed with some DT thrown in for good measure.

Reverse cow girl to start, then she suggested I stand at the end of the bed as she reversed back for doggy.

"Put your finger up my arse when you're ready to cum" was her encouragement - so my thumb went straight up there, even though I had a little way to go.

In hindsight, I should have suggested sticking something larger up there, but a good session none the less.

£80 for 30 mins

Offline Hertsgent

Glad you enjoyed - sounds similar to my experience earlier in the year (she had me licking her arse). I did see her again, but she seemed a bit preoccupied with other things so it wasn't as good. Good to see she was on form with you and good review.

Offline socks

"Put your finger up my arse when you're ready to cum" was her encouragement

Love the sound of that :thumbsup: Sounds like a line for the "best thing said to you by a WG" thread!!

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42871.0

Offline Perrier

I hadn't seen that thread - thanks - I just posted it  :cool:

Offline socks

Good contribution - I'm gonna ask a girl to say that to me one day.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Straight forward booking using the AW number - was told the hotel , then called again on arrival to get the room number.

Walked straight past reception & no issues.

A nice enough looking girl, but not as nice as the pictures would lead you to believe - and I'd say comfortably bigger than a 10, but I'm no expert.

All very friendly though - OWO offered, but I requested OW - condom applied with her mouth & a very pleasant bj followed with some DT thrown in for good measure.

Reverse cow girl to start, then she suggested I stand at the end of the bed as she reversed back for doggy.

"Put your finger up my arse when you're ready to cum" was her encouragement - so my thumb went straight up there, even though I had a little way to go.

In hindsight, I should have suggested sticking something larger up there, but a good session none the less.

Bloody Hell Perrier! She sounds like one hot fuck mate. Get one right up the tradesman's entrance! Fucking "Awesome!" mate.  :yahoo:  :thumbsup: :hi: