Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ x Mandy x ~  (Read 5111 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Fee: £130 for 1hr incall

Rating: 2/5. Disappointing given how highly rated she is. The meet just lacked that indefinable spark - all a bit mechanical.

Note: Aware of my forum memberships

Summary in red at the bottom

My first fully UKE booking and a rare opportunity to raid someone else’s manor. I knew I’d be driving down the M1 recently and decided to advertise for SP’s on the East Midlands board as that would break my journey up nicely. I had a few responses from various UKE girls and making a choice was difficult. Looking at the UKP reviews for all those that offered their services didn’t help me much but Mandy, at the time of selection, had 29 green one’s, 2 grey one’s and a red one. I decided she was the one to see based on this and duly contacted her to see if she was available. She was and we agreed on a rough time (I was a little uncertain of arrival time) and Mandy said she’d be flexible about timings for me, which eased my concern about traffic. Being a UKE member, I cheekily asked if she’d do me the hour for £100 which was being offered to previous clients but this was declined as she wasn’t working that day and was going to the apartment specially to see me. At this point she asked if I still wanted to  book – the answer was yes as I respected the fact that she was putting herself out for me and I hadn't seen her before. I’ll add at this point that this has no bearing on my review – I was given the choice and I chose to see her.

On the day I made my way over and was making good time, indeed I was going to be early. Mandy had already texted to say she was there and just let her know when I was around. At this point I had a little incident which meant my disappearance might be noted and it was on my mind during the punt, although it isn’t the first time it’s happened and I already had a story lined up for it. That said it was slightly on my mind during the punt – see note at the bottom to explain my thought process here. Anyway, I called Mandy once I was parked and she wasn’t quite ready – within a couple of minutes she texted she was ready and in I went.

To be greeted by Mandy. Yep, she’s gorgeous, pretty face, long blonde hair a nice tight dress and BIG heels! A kiss and cuddle to start things off, payment made and I toddled into the shower. Once dried, Mandy was waiting for me and we kissed again before she dropped to her knees and started nibbling and licking little tcm - he then disappeared into her mouth. Very sensual, she doesn’t go at it hammer and tongues but does a nice job – teasing is how I’d describe it – you almost want her to go faster but you don’t. I lay back on the bed and she continued, licking my balls for good measure as I stroked her hair. We broke off at this point so I could kiss and lick her neck which she seemed to enjoy if the little murmurs she made are anything to go by. I always enjoy doing this if a girl responds, which she did.

Moving on, she peeled her dress off and bent over for me so I could inspect her arse and she asked me what I wanted to do to it. No answer from me I just buried my face where the sun don’t shine, pulling her knickers to one side so I could lick her arsehole. At this point she climbed on to the bed on all fours to repeat the famous photo shot for my enjoyment. Then off with her knickers and and I parted her ass cheeks and just stuck my tongue in – this was probably the best bit of the meet as I licked away before flipping her over and continuing.

Time for a condom and we started with CG. Some girls are really accomplished at this but we never found a rhythm and quickly moved on to mish. This has always been my favourite and we got going in the usual position, although I felt Mandy wasn’t particularly involved. I then pulled her legs to my chest and fucked her hard. But I just wasn’t feeling it.....

We moved on. She knelt on the edge of the bed and I entered in doggy. We went at it for a bit but I was losing hardness by now – a first since I’ve been using hardner’s – never had an issue before and was a reflection on how much I was enjoying things... I lay back on the bed and Mandy gave me another BJ but it took a little while to get hard again. I suspect at this point Mandy also felt it wasn’t going as well as it might as she looked as though she was wondering what to do next – I might be wrong on that. Who know’s?

We decided to finish off with my usual HJ, Mandy straddling my legs and wanking me to a finish, making sure she got my cock in her mouth as I came. Once I’d finished, she leaned over me and dribbled my spunk into my mouth, Delicious, as ever! Once done she nipped to the bathroom to rinse her mouth, handing me a wet wipe to tidy myself with – much prefer it if a girl does the clean up for you.

We had a chat afterwards about various things, her tummy tuck and so on before I headed for the shower and after a quick kiss and cuddle I was on my way.

So, why the neutral? The services she delivers are good, yes, but not great. I can think of plenty of girls that do things as well if not better, but that’s not the real issue. It was more a question of how they were delivered and how it flowed. The two neutral reviews that I read very much mirror my own experience. It was all a bit mechanical if I’m honest and the whole thing never got into top gear – that point when there’s real sexual charge to a meet. Everyone knows that feeling when you get lost in each other, when you can’t get enough but it never happened here. The comparison I’d make in the NW would be with Hotty Holly who delivers a very similar service but just with so much more verve. Perhaps the most telling thing about the meet was when we were lay on the bed chatting at the end. She asked me if I’d enjoyed it (something she asked more than once). Without thinking I said ‘Yeah, it was alright’. Mandy said ‘Only alright?’ I responded with ‘You know what I mean’ In a nutshell, that probably tells the tale....

To summarise, I’d say the following:-

Venue – nice apartment with parking round about. Bedroom was nicely set out. No issues

Comm’s – very good. All via UKE which is how I came across her. Messages answered quickly and everything agreed up front

WG – a great looking girl – very pretty. Body is a nice shape, I thought her legs looked lovely and her bum is as nice as the pic she posted! Has a bit of a tummy issue which is being sorted in the near future – it seems to bother her more than it bothered me.

Services – GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Mish, CG, Doggy, Rimming on her, HJ to CIM with Snowball. Delivered in a sensual enough way, Particularly the BJ but I felt it was all a bit mechanical and lacked that spark that you get in some meets. Not the sexual romp I’d hoped for.

Verdict – I enjoyed the services offered but the delivery just lacked something and left me feeling a bit empty. I remember thinking as I walked back to my car ‘Not sure about that’ and once inside the car I scratched my head and said to myself ‘Have I missed something there?’ I had a long drive afterwards and felt really frustrated that I’d wasted an opportunity. Many have recommended her, but I’m afraid I won’t be one of them.

tcm

NB

I’ve taken my time with this review as I needed to reflect on whether the small issue I had beforehand affected my state of mind enough for me to enjoy the punt. I was lying to myself. I messaged Mandy later to say I wasn’t at my best on the day – this was really my excuse for not leaving a review because it had been disappointing. How could I leave a less than glowing report for a girl on UKE who’s clearly a favourite in these parts? I’d bottled it, or so I thought. But, after a week’s reflection, the two forums are going to have to find a way of dealing with this. My reviews have always been honest and I’m not going to start down a different path.

vw

Good to see the honesty, top reviewer TCM, always like yours even though.

Hope to cross reviews with you in future !

Offline cueball

Bang on reviewing there from one of the most honest lads on here.

There should be no back lash on this thread.

Offline RedKettle

Great review, it is all about being honest whether good or bad. 

Perhaps you should have seen the dirty milf we mentioned???

Al Reet

I think it's a fair review - you've included what you thought was good as well as not so good, can't ask for more than that. Credit for being honest, and for writing it.

Offline threechilliman

Great review, it is all about being honest whether good or bad. 

Perhaps you should have seen the dirty milf we mentioned???

My plan B was Luciebee and I wish I'd seen her now. An opportunity wasted.

tcm

Offline RedKettle

My plan B was Luciebee and I wish I'd seen her now. An opportunity wasted.

tcm

Not seen Luciebee yet - on the list.  I am partial to Mandy who I have seen twice, but different strokes and all that.  Hoping to try another new girl tomorrow

Offline Owwhatanight

Tcm you should have seen Lusious Lucy as your brief was you wanted to see a nice Milf just off M1.

I respect your review these things happen at times and have had that feeling to.  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

Tcm you should have seen Lusious Lucy as your brief was you wanted to see a nice Milf just off M1.

I respect your review these things happen at times and have had that feeling to.  :hi:

Possibly. I selected Mandy because she had so many good review - felt it was a cast iron, nailed on great punt. Shows how wrong you can be. I did look at Lucy mind you.

tcm

James999

She looks a fair bit older than her staed age of 21  :music:

Offline RedKettle

She looks a fair bit older than her staed age of 21  :music:

no doubt this will generate a pavlov dog type reaction and we will have to endure more WK pictures.  What I said in my review was:

"Photos on AW are genuine and whilst I could not be sure on whether she is 21 I would say early 20s."

I am crap on ages but it is certainly not the usual 10 years out.

Offline RedKettle

I missed the obvious comment above - that at my age most of the women look 21 to me, just like all the police look 12 :D :D

Timmy2

She is 22 in the very early part of 2016 so 31 is her correct age.
Merry Christmas

Offline RedKettle

Merry Christmas

is that a typo or am I missing the joke?? 

vw

Merry Christmas
I usually add 7 and guess correctly to the ones that have confessed historically.

Timmy2

Merry Christmas
Bloody using my phone....typo
21 ha ha

Tabby.....ha ha

Offline redt4

I csn confirm I have seen proof off her birth date and she is currently 21, 22 next month..

As for the review from TCM can't fault your honesty, I do wonder looking at your previous reviews whether a PSE service from her would have been more to your taste and personally think the end review would have been somewhat different if this was the case ..

Everybody is entitled to there own opinion however and that must be respected after all sites like these would be useless without feedback from meets

Offline Owwhatanight

She just looks good to me.
James have you seen her Media shots on UkE ? There's a new one every day.
Just look at the photo with EnglishPhoebe. 22 ? Why not.

Offline threechilliman

I csn confirm I have seen proof off her birth date and she is currently 21, 22 next month..

As for the review from TCM can't fault your honesty, I do wonder looking at your previous reviews whether a PSE service from her would have been more to your taste and personally think the end review would have been somewhat different if this was the case ..

Everybody is entitled to there own opinion however and that must be respected after all sites like these would be useless without feedback from meets

Problem with the PSE is the expense and I don't go for all those services. It wasn't the services that was the problem, just unenthusiastic delivery. I compare her with others I've seen who offer GFE and she came up a long way short.

tcm

James999

Why would she show her proof of birth to you, did you also tell her that she didn't look 21  :sarcastic:

But again we have fan boys speaking for her, let her speak for herself, and of course she can always e mail proof to admin  :music:

Offline cueball

Bun fight cometh  :D

When it's done I hope the whole thread hasn't been bombed into oblivion

There's a relevant review here
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 01:30:39 pm by cueball »

Offline Owwhatanight

Merry Christmas

Raddy knows her birthday because it's very close to his. People do talk to each other.
You come armed with buns I see
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 01:45:58 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline RedKettle

But again we have fan boys speaking for her, let her speak for herself, and of course she can always e mail proof to admin  :music:

I may be wrong but I thought this was a punters site where we value feedback from punters and tend to assume that they are correct.  Whereas we are sceptical about what the WGs say.  Personally I mostly trust both positive and negative comments from punters.

Offline RedKettle

I would also add that I trust the comments from my fellow EM punters who I have followed and exchanged banter with for many months.  Except that Raddy chap of course, but that is because of his footballing views!!!  Also TCM whilst not from the EM is a hero of mine - love his posts!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 02:17:28 pm by RedKettle »

yorkshire123

Nice honest review again TCM  :hi:
Good to see you having a punting away day.

Would it stop me seeing her if I had a drastic punting change of heart & happened to be on the M42, probably not.

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that I was a lazy punter & quite easily pleased compared to some & that one (trusted) man's natural could quite possibly be my cup of tea?

Timmy2

Thanks Red, you F*rest bag... he he
And i am 21.... :sarcastic:

see ya

Offline RedKettle

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that I was a lazy punter & quite easily pleased compared to some & that one (trusted) man's natural could quite possibly be my cup of tea?

I assume natural is neutral??

In which case I agree 100% with that comment - I am not into (or up to?) some of the wilder and more energetic stuff you see on here!!

Offline Owwhatanight

Nice honest review again TCM  :hi:
Good to see you having a punting away day.

Would it stop me seeing her if I had a drastic punting change of heart & happened to be on the M42, probably not.

I would say I am a lazy punter too and quite agree with the above ....all of it !

Offline threechilliman

I wouldn't recommend personally, even to a lazy punter. There's a difference between sensual and gentle GFE and what I had, which was rather mechanical GFE. As I said in the review, Hotty Holly in the NW delivers a superb, sensual GFE and will look after you if that's what you're after. She can be frisky as well if that's what you want, but she doesn't really do PSE. You'd have to visit both to see the difference. Holly isn't without her faults mind you, reliability being her biggest crime.

tcm

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider

I thought since I have answered other things posted about me in the past I should address this one too.

Want to start by saying I do not disagree with TCM's review, as everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am not nieve to the fact that we can't please everyone. Sometimes you just meet someone who you don't click with , a spark might be missing or your just not each others cup of tea for whatever reason.

I didn't think this was the case at first, we got on well and the booking flowed well and he is a genuinely nice man. TCM is correct in saying that around half way through I sensed it wasn't going well, perhaps it was because I wasn't doing it for him or perhaps it was the fact he had a lot on his mind.

I hold absolutely no hard feelings towards TCM, the only thing I felt wasn't fair is the email I received from him after the booking, I no he has already mentioned it but it says more than what he has stated in the review. I don't no how to put a photo on here so I have put a print screen of the email in my free gallery on my adultwork profile, I will be removing it over the weekend though. I have also put a sticker over his name at the bottom of the email for discretion.  So you can see for yourselves that as far as I was aware he had a great time and couldn't get into the meeting due to having some things on his mind. Whether this be true or not I just wanted to put it out there for people to make their own minds up, I just thought if what he emailed me was true, perhaps the above review is a little unfair, but again I respect what he has said regarding his reasons for a neutral.

Also for the record I am genuinely 21, I do turn 22 next month and the only reason Red saw a copy of my ID was to show him what I looked like with brown hair. Anyone feel free to ask to see it when you meet me as I have nothing to hide regarding my age.

As normal I have made my points and respect this is a punter forum so I won't reply to this thread again.

Offline cueball

I hold absolutely no hard feelings towards TCM, the only thing I felt wasn't fair is the email I received from him after the booking, I no he has already mentioned it but it says more than what he has stated in the review. I don't no how to put a photo on here so I have put a print screen of the email in my free gallery on my adultwork profile, I will be removing it over the weekend though. I have also put a sticker over his name at the bottom of the email for discretion. 

Ha ha, it says tcm at the top  :dash:

Talk about a dumb ass thing to do, private messages exchanged are fair game to be used to dig yourself out of an hole eh?

Shame on you

You're one to avoid

vw

Ha ha, it says tcm at the top  :dash:

Talk about a dumb ass thing to do, private messages exchanged are fair game to be used to dig yourself out of an hole eh?

Shame on you

You're one to avoid
Have to agree there I'm afraid CueBall.

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
To be fair, I decided against uploading the picture after making the post,  else I would of deleted the post, feel free to check.

vw

To be fair, I decided against uploading the picture after making the post,  else I would of deleted the post, feel free to check.
You uploaded it I have seen it, tell the truth please ! 

you may have deleted but it was there !
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 03:35:12 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Well done for deleting it. We all know what we saw though. It was there and we all know it.

You should know better. You're not as professional as you seem!

You're one to avoid

vw

Well done for deleting it. We all know what we saw though. It was there and we all know it.

You should know better. You're not as professional as you seem!

You're one to avoid
The link still works i you look at internet history Cueball

Saved a copy to if she wants to deny !

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
I actually put it in the upload bar and decided to cancel it, it must of been active for around 30 seconds if that, your lucky to have caught it as it was deleted instantly when I changed my mind. It comes down to the fact that your all punters in here, working girls will be ganged up on, so I figured what's the point, Ill just leave it but obviously I cannot delete my post from here as admin do not allow it.

Offline cueball

I actually put it in the upload bar and decided to cancel it, it must of been active for around 30 seconds if that, your lucky to have caught it as it was deleted instantly when I changed my mind.

Absolute bollocks, too many of us saw it. If you can't tell the truth don't bother telling us anything at all.

You're one to avoid

vw

I actually put it in the upload bar and decided to cancel it, it must of been active for around 30 seconds if that, your lucky to have caught it as it was deleted instantly when I changed my mind. It comes down to the fact that your all punters in here, working girls will be ganged up on, so I figured what's the point, Ill just leave it but obviously I cannot delete my post from here as admin do not allow it.
Ganged up on ? 

Thanks for admitting it it was there until Cueball commented Imagine 14 minutes after.

Offline redt4

To be fair this thread is going around in circles and i suggest is locked,tcm gave a review off his findings and then mandy was asked to reply which she has....either lock or delete the thread...

vw

To be fair this thread is going around in circles and i suggest is locked,tcm gave a review off his findings and then mandy was asked to reply which she has....either lock or delete the thread...
Who made you admin ?

Ah I see a past reviewer trying to white knight by locking !

She has been caught red handed and then lying !

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
Ganged up on ? 

Thanks for admitting it it was there until Cueball commented Imagine 14 minutes after.

He did reply 14 minutes later but I didn't go to do it straight the way as was considering it for a while after posting on the thread. Then changed my mind straight the way, 30-60 seconds if that.

Not commenting again as it isn't worth it.

Offline cueball

Nope, don't agree

Nothing should be deleted from this thread, it says more about her than any review can.

Offline redt4

Who made you admin ?

Ah I see a past reviewer trying to white knight by locking !

She has been caught red handed and then lying !

Not at all, this has turned into a slanging match which is off no use to anybody......call it whatever you like but i cant see as its off any use to anyone now...

Offline cueball

Not commenting again as it isn't worth it.

No? I wouldn't if I were you neither!

You're one to avoid

vw

Not at all, this has turned into a slanging match which is off no use to anybody......call it whatever you like but i cant see as its off any use to anyone now...
It is very useful it has exposed you to !

Offline threechilliman

I've nothing to hide from the message I sent afterwards. I was being polite - sometimes you have to do that. At the time I was not going to review because I was worried about the implications in respect of UKE. A quick message of thanks and move on.

I followed my instinct though as I knew as I walked away that I'd been left in a tricky position - we've all been there and try to do what we feel is least offensive.

Mandy - when you get to my age, you'll learn that sometimes not trying to cause offence seems the best thing to do.

tcm

Offline threechilliman

I think one or two might beg to differ - my review I mean.

tcm
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 03:54:31 pm by threechilliman »

Offline RedKettle

I've nothing to hide from the message I sent afterwards. I was being polite - sometimes you have to do that. At the time I was not going to review because I was worried about the implications in respect of UKE. A quick message of thanks and move on.

I followed my instinct though as I knew as I walked away that I'd been left in a tricky position - we've all been there and try to do what we feel is least offensive.

Mandy - when you get to my age, you'll learn that sometimes not trying to cause offence seems the best thing to do.

tcm

very british - the times I have walked out of restaurants saying the shit food was fine!!!

James999

You are a LIAR, I saw the uploaded image on your AW profile  :hi: