Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carrie_Love - adultwork touring  (Read 931 times)

7 review(s) for Carrie_Love (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bengeo13

External Link/Members Only

In my league table of disappointments I have fewer entries from touring girls. Delivering good service seems much more important to them and I’ve generally had excellent bookings. Here are some of the ladies I’ve seen.

Price can be an issue, as with HelloHun above (way too much) so my decision to visit Carrie at £65 for 30 minutes was a calculated gamble but the communication (quite a bit of it) was excellent and before I knew it I was on my way to east Quayside in Newcastle. Carrie offer duos with another girl and I think I met her partner on my way into the block. She looked great and I wondered if I had made the wrong decision.

No need to be concerned, Carrie answered the door in similar underwear attire to her profile picture, including the necklace, and looked tremendous and very pleased to see me. We chatted extensively about Bratislav (capital of Slovakia) – only joking. Our communication was interrupted by frequent kissing, pretty full on, and her undressing me without any prompting (always a good sign).

We moved to the bed and she removed her clothing and underwear and enjoyed some lovely fondling and stroking before some better than average owo and I could have enjoyed longer but we moved to covered sex (cowgirl) which was energetic to say the least. All too much for me I’m afraid and after 20 minutes we were done. I must add none of this felt rushed, it was all at a natural pace.

One nice feature about this booking was that after the main event she returned to the bed for some more chatting, hugs, kisses and an impromptu massage. All very gfe at a high level.

She has to be a positive from my experience. I think she's here until next week.

Offline bronson24

Good review bengeo. She looks hot.
Doesn't seem to be much on her likes list though

Offline Highlander

Nice work Ben. She looks hot and sounds like she provides a good GFE.

Was this the other girl you saw? Says it's her duo partner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Highlander

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 02:21:02 pm by Highlander »