Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone looking for a ride home  (Read 666 times)

Offline Mil 34

We all know how hard it is to get a decent taxi home every Christmas time but I hope I don't come across this one in the drunken states I get in.
It won't just be your head that's fucked in the morning :thumbsdown:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

Sorry I'm out, he does bareback and eats mouldy bread and what you looking on the male page for taxied for m8 ?

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Down to what one classes as a star, if an  unemployable fat bloke eating loads of shit to stay fat is classed as a star ? I'll start watching the X-factor !  ( which I don't and never will by the way )

Offline Mil 34

Sorry I'm out, he does bareback and eats mouldy bread and what you looking on the male page for taxied for m8 ?

I always just do a wales search on the main aw site first and his picture came up 
I don't think he really eats mouldy bread, I reckon that's a lie.
The bread doesn't get chance to get mouldy in his house the fat cunt

np500

He is a nightmare to be fair, would he qualify for the worst pics thread on the main page ? Being a bloke ?

vw

We all know how hard it is to get a decent taxi home every Christmas time but I hope I don't come across this one in the drunken states I get in.
It won't just be your head that's fucked in the morning :thumbsdown:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Touting is against the rules Mil 34 !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

np500

Believe me when I say mil 34 probubley has the highest standards when it comes to the girls he sees on here. taken a few tips from him and others of course , but it's nice to lower the bar now and again so to savour the good ones all the more !

Offline Mil 34

Touting is against the rules Mil 34 !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I got banned for touting this I would take it to the European courts of human rights  :D

Red I reckon it would be the best worst picture on here of 2015 if that makes sense ha ha