Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea heart mansfield  (Read 3052 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hard shagger

Met with Chelsea a few times and my god this woman is by far the best in Mansfield without a doubt, she gives an amazing blow job and her pussy and arse taste absolutely divine. The place in which she works from is extremely easy to find, it's not the most discreet but it is clean and tidy, she is definitely worth seeing and at £60 for anal is a complete bargain as far as I'm concerned, definitely 10/10 from me.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I would go along with that. Her and LucieBee are well ahead of the rest around these parts.

Offline NIK

I really will get around to seeing her some day, but presently don't want to spend on punting.

I suppose if I don't get to see her before she eventually quits at least I saw her at New Escape seven years ago. This would actually belie her seemingly permanent age of 29 on the profile, as she was certainly more than 22 then!

Hard shagger

Yes the link that is posted is the one

Yes the link that is posted is the one

Have you tried LucieBee mate ? It would be interesting to get your assessment of the 2 - quite different services from both, but both awesome in their own way.

Offline jarndyce

I'm a big fan of Chelsea and veteran of many punts with her but never met LucieBee. How does Lucie measure up - physically and performance wise - next to CH?

They've both got awesome figures I reckon. If you like the tanned lap dancer/wag/glamorous look you will love LB - she looks awesome naked - she looked awesome on my cock today anyhow. She's got a mint personality as well I would say and is well into filth.

Chelsea is more the girl next door type I reckon - pale complexion which I love and superb figure. She does have awesome legs and arse - that's a great feature on her. I think she is very good looking as well - facially she reminds me of Emily Dean from babestation.

Both give an awesome service though I would say.

Offline jarndyce

Thanks MOTC

I'm well-versed in Chelsea's charms; time to acquaint myself with LucieBee...

:hi:

Offline RedKettle

she is a real bargain - hopefully nobody will suggest a price rise for the new year!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
she is a real bargain - hopefully nobody will suggest a price rise for the new year!!!

Keep JRC off this thread!!  :lol:

Offline RedKettle

Perhaps as the EM WK I should go there and tell her to increase prices!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Perhaps as the EM WK I should go there and tell her to increase prices!!!

As long as she still sees you at your old rate  :D :D

Offline RedKettle

I have never actually seen her - I have tried a couple of times and struggled to get a booking.  I then forget about her until I read another review!!! 

Perhaps a new year treat.  Trouble is it means going to Mansfield.

Offline redt4

Trouble is it means going to Mansfield.

I have done quite a bit off work around there and there are some quite strange people about from my experience. ..

Offline redt4

I reckon I'm one of them

Pmsl.......got cornered by a horny bar maid in a pub there once.......she was a beast!, too put it into perspective it was 7am and I was working there.lol

Did you make use of her facilities ?

Offline redt4

Did you make use of her facilities ?

Ermmmmm no...i was up a set off steps later in the day and she grabbed my arse......dead romantic like, or got the feeling that was a bit like mansfield foreplay tbf, followed by a 'yuuuurittttttttttteeeeeeeeeee' and a wink  from her... had cold sweats at night for weeks after that...lol

Hard shagger

MOTC I've not tried Lucie bee yet but I definitely plan on doing so very soon, what about her mate Riley have you been with her?

I've not seen Riley, but my mate BigRockCandy has and he definitely recommends her

Hard shagger

Hopefully I'm gonna get to see Lucie today, just got to come up with a good excuse to get out the house, don't want the Mrs getting suspicious.

Offline bigrockcandy

Hopefully I'm gonna get to see Lucie today, just got to come up with a good excuse to get out the house, don't want the Mrs getting suspicious.

She's (Lucie) not available today mate, family emergency.

Hard shagger

Thanks for the info big rock candy, who is the best to see in Mansfield? I've seen Chelsea a few times she's amazing but I like to see different ladies from time to time.

Have you tried FoxyRoxy. Can't do link as sat in middle of busy office.

Offline NIK

Apparently she is doing a discount on Xmas Eve. :yahoo:

Are you going on Xmas eve mate ? I was with her yesterday and enjoyed eating out her arse.

Offline Knockonwood

I've tried a few times to book Chelsea, when I ring it goes straight onto answer machine, when I text I get no reply and when I message her through aw she reads them but doesn't reply I would really like to see her but perhaps she doesn't like the sounds of me  :dash:

Offline NIK

Are you going on Xmas eve mate ? I was with her yesterday and enjoyed eating out her arse.

Are you going to do one of your great reports!

Offline jarndyce

Another excellent session with Chelsea this afternoon.

There was again a selection of knickers belonging to another client's wife hanging on the radiator, which this time had been supplemented with a photo of the wife (back to the camera) as visual stimulus for kinky clients!

Anyone want to own up??  :crazy: :unknown:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Another excellent session with Chelsea this afternoon.

There was again a selection of knickers belonging to another client's wife hanging on the radiator, which this time had been supplemented with a photo of the wife (back to the camera) as visual stimulus for kinky clients!

Anyone want to own up??  :crazy: :unknown:

MOTC is my best guess! Any empty poppers lying around?  :sarcastic:

Offline Owwhatanight

He has admitted to it in one of his reviews somewhere. :D the filthy animal  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
£50 for 1/2hr sounds worth a bash to me but I was planning to see Foxy Roxy next time I'm up that way her face pics are cute (call me fluffy I know what I like so fuck you  :lol:)

TheNewSeeker

. . .  her face pics are cute (call me fluffy I know what I like so fuck you  :lol:)

Fucking cuties is a great reason to pay for sex; nothing to do with fluffiness. Don't let the rednecks grind you (us) down ;)

Offline jarndyce

MOTC is my best guess! Any empty poppers lying around?  :sarcastic:

Yes, poppers aplenty as Chelsea was wanking me over those dirty knickers! She told me afterwards that she actually gets off herself on the dirty talk  :rose:

At £50 per half-hour she's a bargain, too  ;)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Fucking cuties is a great reason to pay for sex; nothing to do with fluffiness. Don't let the rednecks grind you (us) down ;)

We stand fluffy together matey, thank you  :cool:

We can't all be prossie sorry pro$$ie haters  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 03:55:22 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Owwhatanight

Fluffy Fuckers we are, but not Cunts  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 06:09:44 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Totally agree, we know what side of the fence we are on haha

Timmy2

I recognise them knickers I reckon !!  ;)

Offline jarndyce

Mrs MOTC's knicker drawer must be looking a little sparse. I hope Santa supplied some new lingerie!  :thumbsup:

Offline Owwhatanight

Bet Chealsea Heart is selling used knickers on eBay for Mutiny. :D

Mrs MOTC's knicker drawer must be looking a little sparse. I hope Santa supplied some new lingerie!  :thumbsup:

Haha - well indeed - she was down Topshop yesterday infact.

Offline jarndyce

Well I never! Topshop? Chelsea had something a lot more classy on offer yesterday. Times must be hard in the Mutiny household... ;)

We are going through a period of financial rectitude