Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For north east members only  (Read 6036 times)

Offline dino1990

Looking4fun

Let's not get side tracked like we usually do,what happened in the past is where it belongs

greychap

Your obviously determined to let this come out and white knighting by pm is not true and it was not having a dig at you doing a neutral which I already said... it was telling you the full story about what was said regarding your review that you might have not known so if you want to put it on the open forum go ahead......as its the girl that will get thrown under the bus again plus it wont look good for the agency but if you want it to be said then go ahead it does not effect me but the girl and the agency?

So make your decision if you want it to come out as looks like you do?

Offline smiths

Looking4fun, What a fucking whinger, reporting so many posts on this thread that don't fit your agenda, do you not see that's the issue with this section you want to control what is and is not said  :dash:

And yes closing it would probably please the pimps, so for that reason alone it should be kept open.

the report buttons over there -------------------------------------------->>>>>
(but you probably have your mouse hovering there anyway)

Indeed, those that try to impose THEIR control over who posts where when only admin can do that on UKP aren't helping in my view, as Anth said getting views from others outside the area COULD help.

IMO the main and underlying problem genuine punters who post and read UKP have in the NE is pimps have a LOT of pull and influence, this ISNT healthy as I know from fighting it on another forum. However good a service you think a pimp offers they are obviously wanting to make as much cash as possible and will want as much good publicity as they can get on here, and as little bad publicity as they can get. And at least some will do whatever it takes to keep the cash rolling in knowing it could all come to an end at any moment if the police/Poca decide to take an interest in their illegal operation.

I WANT to see punters get good service and avoid bad service, its a really BAD idea in my view to try or even want to silence genuine punters who could offer advice from their experience. Its human nature that people will disagree sometimes, it doesn't make it wrong to have such disagreements, they can be healthy and clear the air in my years of observations. I hope for NE punters that something gets sorted that improves things for those who haven't been happy recently.

greychap

The thing is though. Sometimes people looking from the outside in can see things people in the thick of it cannot.

I really like it when James comes and offers comments to topics. I also like it when CockneyBstrd and Bangers and Gash do too. As they seem to have this ability to see things straight and narrow due to not being involved in it as they don't punt here in the north east so don't know nobody so just post as its seen.

You have a valid point its good to get other punters opinions that don't usually punt in the area so have no ties to any agencies or indies, its good to get outside opinions like james, ginger cat and VW and others.

greychap

Indeed, those that try to impose THEIR control over who posts where when only admin can do that on UKP aren't helping in my view, as Anth said getting views from others outside the area COULD help.

IMO the main and underlying problem genuine punters who post and read UKP have in the NE is pimps have a LOT of pull and influence, this ISNT healthy as I know from fighting it on another forum. However good a service you think a pimp offers they are obviously wanting to make as much cash as possible and will want as much good publicity as they can get on here, and as little bad publicity as they can get. And at least some will do whatever it takes to keep the cash rolling in knowing it could all come to an end at any moment if the police/Poca decide to take an interest in their illegal operation.

I WANT to see punters get good service and avoid bad service, its a really BAD idea in my view to try or even want to silence genuine punters who could offer advice from their experience. Its human nature that people will disagree sometimes, it doesn't make it wrong to have such disagreements, they can be healthy and clear the air in my years of observations. I hope for NE punters that something gets sorted that improves things for those who haven't been happy recently.

Spot on smiths yet again and your right its down to admin how the site runs and what needs silencing and what does not....although there has been quite a few arguments as of late it always seem to stem around a couple of agencies around this part of the area....I for one am not interested in punting much up here at the moment now anyway and would rather mainly give my money to indies.

Looking4fun

Thanks for the input it was never about silencing anybody it was about trying to sort it out wth north east punters amongst ourselves, it wasn't about agency's/pimps it was about everybody involved in north east punting

greychap

Thanks for the input it was never about silencing anybody it was about trying to sort it out wth north east punters amongst ourselves, it wasn't about agency's/pimps it was about everybody involved in north east punting

UKP has always been somewhere where there is a lot of banter and the odd squabble, and yes sometimes arguments can go a bit far and we wont always agree with each other's views and that is why we have admin to lock or have a word etc....I know you say its not about agencies etc but most arguments are always usually started from one saying something negative and another saying don't say that etc....

I will never be a fan of you know who and I have a very good reason as to why I am not I cannot change my opinion to suit her supporters but obviously it does not need to always lead in to arguments....agencies are big enough to fight there own battles.

Looking4fun

Hopefully admin will lock this thread as it is going away from what we were trying to do,hopefully all the guys that were posting their ideas like Anthg & other members to resolve the issues in the north east forum will start other threads with more suggestions

James999

Hopefully admin will lock this thread

Well you have told him to  :sarcastic:

Anyway, which Agency / Pimp do you support and which one/s are you anti?

Rod trotter

Hopefully admin will lock this thread as it is going away from what we were trying to do,hopefully all the guys that were posting their ideas like Anthg & other members to resolve the issues in the north east forum will start other threads with more suggestions

Closed cos it suits you?

Offline Tiger63

Eh .....why should it be locked?

Offline Mansell

Thanks Smiths, a sensible informed helpful post, but yours tend to be.

Which other areas have this mix of Agencies / Independants ? And do they have the same issues. Personally I only use Agencies very occasionally (ie approx 5%) not sure why, just ended up that way and I do like all the cash to go to the girls. But equally can understand that certain dissorganised girls actually benefit from an agency.

I hope the area can improve as it's not been a great place and I have not been logging on as much as I used to.

Rod trotter

The truce and love in the agencies have proclaimed is so funny its not even funny.

If i ever punt again its indies all the way, they were slagging each other off a few days ago abd the now pretend to be pals, doesnt wash with me as they are trying to fudge over all the shit to get business back on track.

Its all about the money for them

vw

Which other areas have this mix of Agencies / Independants ? And do they have the same issues. Personally I only use Agencies very occasionally (ie approx 5%) not sure why, just ended up that way and I do like all the cash to go to the girls. But equally can understand that certain dissorganised girls actually benefit from an agency.

I hope the area can improve as it's not been a great place and I have not been logging on as much as I used to.
Think most agencies in other regions stay away and don't know everyone by their first name and nickname, they seem to know the circumstance of most bookings and think many  have created a problem for themselves by sharing their UKP usernames available to the agency you are not obliged to do this.  Maybe longer between meet and review would preserve anonymity and familiarity that is so often displayed.  Over familiarity builds distrust which is very evident here.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 07:10:43 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

I am no expert but from what I have read nowhere has a region where Agencies are so dominant and/or have so much influence more than the NE. It certainly IS true some WGs prefer to work for an Agency even if its just initially, some for longer as all they have to do is turn up as agreed, they presumably think its worth handing over a third or more of their fees to a pimp. IMO its healthy to have a good choice of so called Indies in a region as well. After bad experiences with Agencies in the past I wouldn't now punt through an Agency on principle, I am though a pragmatist where brothels are concerned, if I wasn't punting at parties would be a bit difficult.

Ideally ALL WGs would be true Indies but that's not going to happen anytime soon in reality so it comes down on here to how pimps are handled and dealt with. Admin has shown he wont put up with pimps blatantly touting and causing trouble on here, they can go to UKE to tout now of course, now some pimps obviously realise this so on here they will try to bribe or otherwise influence some posters to defend them and attack others who dare post anything negative about them. This is EXACTLY what the pimp Divine who runs brothels in London and MK did on that other forum, and he was VERY successful at totally undermining it as the owner of that forum did fuck all because Divine paid him to advertise on the site, not a scenario that will occur on here thankfully.

cockneybstrd

This is EXACTLY what the pimp Divine who runs brothels in London and MK did on that other forum, and he was VERY successful at totally undermining it as the owner of that forum did fuck all because Divine paid him to advertise on the site, not a scenario that will occur on here thankfully.

And who was DIVINES biggest cheerleader/defender at one point on  a another site Asian Beast/mcfly

Offline smiths

And who was DIVINES biggest cheerleader/defender at one point on  a another site Asian Beast/mcfly

Yes he was one of them along with Lord Melchett and Lamorak and previously 6upxxx, it WAS that prick Asianbeast who first suggested he would pay more to ensure he got the full time at a Divine brothel which Divine had already agreed to when he booked, end result of that was Divine increased HODs prices to £130 an hour from £120 shortly afterwards. IMO that was cooked up by Divine with the beast only too happy to help and get something out of it.

A brief example of how bad it was on their is Divine posted he lied about his WGs ages and sizes, I replied saying I didn't agree with that, Melchett launched an attack on me which Lamorak joined because I dared post I didn't agree with him lying. You couldn't get further away from putting the punter first. :thumbsdown:

Looking4fun

You've got some great things to say & have enjoyed your opinion but I'm no agency fan boy & I wasnt trying to control anything, I was trying to get suggestions like Anthg' s as how we stop all the bickering going on ie; pms being sent to people calling them white knights, clicks of punters ganging up on new members or some guys from other areas who come on here just to enjoy the drama

Offline Mansell

Thanks for the replies from the guys outside the area useful comments. Don't see the Agencies going away so we just need to be aware of their trying to influence things on here, which will almost always happen. Wish I had an easy answer to that one !!

greychap

The truce and love in the agencies have proclaimed is so funny its not even funny.

If i ever punt again its indies all the way, they were slagging each other off a few days ago abd the now pretend to be pals, doesnt wash with me as they are trying to fudge over all the shit to get business back on track.

Its all about the money for them

Your right its not even funny.....its crazy because all that has happened between the two, owner having to move house cos of threats/police involvement etc hate towards each other and now suddenly there was no fall out even though we was told what was happening by one of them........madness :crazy:

BrandsHill

It's been mentioned a few times over the past few months but apparently the north east forum is the worst forum on ukpunting for arguments, petty squabbles & agency wars.
The million dollar question is how do we stop all the shit that happens on this forum & get back to what the forum was started for ie; sharing info, friendly banter & trusted reviews.
Can I also ask that only north east members reply to this thread with suggestions in a constructive manner, no personal comments to other members,just positive ideas on how to make this forum a great place to visit again.
I hope long term members like Anthg will have some great ideas but equally would like to hear suggestions from new members also.

I’m a relatively new member of UKP initially using only for reference and more recently for occasional comment and review. I have however been punting for years.

I agree, for a forum for people with like minded objectives / benefits there does seem to be more negativity than is healthy. I’ve been guilty of it myself.

What do I think the members could perhaps do prevent / reduce?

Collective self-restraint, pointing out negatives is important and fine but sometimes the language and tone on some postings is provocative and can easily trigger retaliatory responses and spirals off.

We could be more tolerant of each other’s differences, after all one man’s honey can be another man’s poison.

There often seems to be negativity related to the main agencies with their shortcomings being focused on. Perhaps we should be pointing out when we receive excellent service from them. We all know that the agencies read this site. If we point if they do really well, we set the bar / expectations higher which may compel all the agencies to recognise the importance of customer satisfaction and that they recognise their actions have an impact on decisions we make. If all we do is point out negative experiences about agencies the other agencies just think “we are not as bad as that” whereas if we report excellent service perhaps the other agencies will recognise where their competitors are succeeding and  think “what do we need to do to replicate that as if we may see our business reduce otherwise”  Personally, my preference is to see independent ladies as I’d rather put all the money in their pocket but I do use agencies also at times. I use one mostly simply because the service is very good, any questions I have are answered honestly,  their  recommendations are always sensible. By contrast there is another  agency I only use because there is a particular lady I like to see. If she were not there I’d never use that agency as their  manner on phones in my view is not what you expect when you are paying for what are expensive services.

Agencies, I expect you will be reading this thread. You should ask yourselves what can you do.  As I’ve commented above, I prefer using independent ladies as I, and I am sure many others also, resent the fact that you retain the amount of our hard earned money that you do. Yes, you have a role to play, convenience, and that some of the most appealing ladies only work for agencies so if we want to see them we have no choice but to use you. I’m aware from what some of your ladies have divulged just how much you retain and it’s just not right. As a customer, it rankles with me. As for the ladies, well, except for the elite ladies who are  always in demand and probably force you to more generous split of money, many of the rest of the ladies probably just make ends meet. Someone commented further above about agencies hating each other, that’s capitalism but there is also consumerism i.e. looking after your customers and attracting new customers, attempting to  narrow that gap between the choice of using independents over agency ladies.  Perhaps you should start thinking outside the box. The world has changed, we all have access to so much information / opinions on our tablets / phones. The result is that it has driven the standards in most industries  higher. Perhaps you should be seeking to achieve the same in yours. We'd then have less to complain and fall out about !

greychap

Yes he was one of them along with Lord Melchett and Lamorak and previously 6upxxx, it WAS that prick Asianbeast who first suggested he would pay more to ensure he got the full time at a Divine brothel which Divine had already agreed to when he booked, end result of that was Divine increased HODs prices to £130 an hour from £120 shortly afterwards. IMO that was cooked up by Divine with the beast only too happy to help and get something out of it.

A brief example of how bad it was on their is Divine posted he lied about his WGs ages and sizes, I replied saying I didn't agree with that, Melchett launched an attack on me which Lamorak joined because I dared post I didn't agree with him lying. You couldn't get further away from putting the punter first. :thumbsdown:

Its only a problem in the northeast because the agencies are cheap starting at £50 so they control most of the punters using them if they were higher prices then indies there would not be as bad problems cos less people would use them, and the fact that most of the agencies know all the punters nicknames who they are on forums that obviously makes it far far worse......but anyway it is what it is

Offline AnthG

Your right its not even funny.....its crazy because all that has happened between the two, owner having to move house cos of threats/police involvement etc hate towards each other and now suddenly there was no fall out even though we was told what was happening by one of them........madness :crazy:

Shows you one of two things.

1. It was all lies all along just to discredit the competitor agency.

Or

2. They have realized this dispute is really affecting business so are just smiling with gritted teeth at each other. Kind of like when you see the heads of mafia families at a get-together on movies coming along and acting like best friends.

To be honest if its 2. I am kind of pleased for both agencies as it shows they are acting professional. I bet Steve McClaren and Sam Allerdice hate one another. But they shake hands before and after the derbys
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

greychap

I’m a relatively new member of UKP initially using only for reference and more recently for occasional comment and review. I have however been punting for years.

I agree, for a forum for people with like minded objectives / benefits there does seem to be more negativity than is healthy. I’ve been guilty of it myself.

What do I think the members could perhaps do prevent / reduce?

Collective self-restraint, pointing out negatives is important and fine but sometimes the language and tone on some postings is provocative and can easily trigger retaliatory responses and spirals off.

We could be more tolerant of each other’s differences, after all one man’s honey can be another man’s poison.

There often seems to be negativity related to the main agencies with their shortcomings being focused on. Perhaps we should be pointing out when we receive excellent service from them. We all know that the agencies read this site. If we point if they do really well, we set the bar / expectations higher which may compel all the agencies to recognise the importance of customer satisfaction and that they recognise their actions have an impact on decisions we make. If all we do is point out negative experiences about agencies the other agencies just think “we are not as bad as that” whereas if we report excellent service perhaps the other agencies will recognise where their competitors are succeeding and  think “what do we need to do to replicate that as if we may see our business reduce otherwise”  Personally, my preference is to see independent ladies as I’d rather put all the money in their pocket but I do use agencies also at times. I use one mostly simply because the service is very good, any questions I have are answered honestly,  their  recommendations are always sensible. By contrast there is another  agency I only use because there is a particular lady I like to see. If she were not there I’d never use that agency as their  manner on phones in my view is not what you expect when you are paying for what are expensive services.

Agencies, I expect you will be reading this thread. You should ask yourselves what can you do.  As I’ve commented above, I prefer using independent ladies as I, and I am sure many others also, resent the fact that you retain the amount of our hard earned money that you do. Yes, you have a role to play, convenience, and that some of the most appealing ladies only work for agencies so if we want to see them we have no choice but to use you. I’m aware from what some of your ladies have divulged just how much you retain and it’s just not right. As a customer, it rankles with me. As for the ladies, well, except for the elite ladies who are  always in demand and probably force you to more generous split of money, many of the rest of the ladies probably just make ends meet. Someone commented further above about agencies hating each other, that’s capitalism but there is also consumerism i.e. looking after your customers and attracting new customers, attempting to  narrow that gap between the choice of using independents over agency ladies.  Perhaps you should start thinking outside the box. The world has changed, we all have access to so much information / opinions on our tablets / phones. The result is that it has driven the standards in most industries  higher. Perhaps you should be seeking to achieve the same in yours. We'd then have less to complain and fall out about !

Plenty of punters to give them a lot of praise  :sarcastic:

greychap

Or

2. They have realized this dispute is really affecting business so are just smiling with gritted teeth at each other. Kind of like when you see the heads of mafia families at a get-together on movies coming along and acting like best friends.

To be honest if its 2. I am kind of pleased for both agencies as it shows they are acting professional. I bet Steve McClaren and Sam Allerdice hate one another. But they shake hands before and after the derbys

By Stacey saying there has never been a problem is an out an out lie......You were right about George from diamonds could not imagine anything like this going on with him he did not play these games, and obviously they had bad reviews etc they did not seem to go out of there way to shut it up.

Rod is right indies all the way :thumbsup:

Plus you never get all this shit off of other agencies like Prestige, Valentines, Pink ladies, even naughty northern don't have too much bad publicity or fights for power. Problem is allure and amour run there agency exactly the same, same prices, same ideas, same everything there like carbon copies of each other.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 09:17:26 pm by greychap »

vw

Thanks for the replies from the guys outside the area useful comments. Don't see the Agencies going away so we just need to be aware of their trying to influence things on here, which will almost always happen. Wish I had an easy answer to that one !!
Problem is many punters don't see it happening, people rightly so live in their own bubble.  Like the expectations posts by ali in what they want from reviews on the other site, that is influencing people again in plain sight, even though Admin said that will never happen !

Most of the agencies know all the punters nicknames who they are on forums that obviously makes it far far worse......but anyway it is what it is
Not sure what made people think this is a good idea giving an agency or an indie your UKP name...  Can think of only one reason personally to collect a benefit other than that no tangible reason.

greychap

Problem is many punters don't see it happening, people rightly so live in their own bubble.  Like the expectations posts by ali in what they want from reviews on the other site, that is influencing people again in plain sight, even though Admin said that will never happen !
Not sure what made people think this is a good idea giving an agency or an indie your UKP name...  Can think of only one reason personally to collect a benefit other than that no tangible reason.

It defo does influence things being said or not said.

Offline AnthG

By Stacey saying there has never been a problem is an out an out lie......

The devil is in the details I think. This is what Stacey said

Quote from: Stacey
Everyone assumes amour allure are at war it's never been the case, allure is owned by someone who i love dearly always have always will (she wasn't my maid of honour for nothing ).

And then later in response to Rod saying poppycock at that post

Quote from: Stacey
^^^^^ this is the bitterness I meant @juney@allure we aren't at war are we xxxxxxx

Then Alli said

Quote from: Alli
June and Stacey have had a talk today and hopefully sorted things.

The way I am taking this is Allure is owned by two people. And it's one of the two who was in the catfight with Stacey and the other was neither here nor there.

It seems from the above the one in the catfight has now patched things up with Stacey for the good of the community. So technically neither Allure or Amour have lied in the posts. They have just been economical in describing what has went on.

I might be widely overanalysing things. But that is my take on reading between the lines

Rod trotter

Or

of course its 2.................but i get accused of "bitterness" by Amours owner when making the exact same statement, they've made complete mugs of themselves and are in damage limitation mode  :D

Looking4fun

If your an honest punter/ reviewer it shouldn't matter if they know your ukp username if you have a good punt or a bad punt be honest about it, they don't know your real name or background unless your gullible enough to tell them

Offline Mansell

the fact that most of the agencies know all the punters nicknames who they are on forums that obviously makes it far far worse

I use a different name and email with an Agency to get round that problem, but of course as soon as you do a review you give yourself away. So these days I have been delaying doing reviews, also with Indies for the same reason. Also don't mention details which allow anyone to recognise which punt it was. But still sure it's known by some girls, over time it's almost inevitable to come out.

Offline smiths

Indeed, the main reason as I see it to tell an Agency your UKP nick is in the hope it helps ensure you get a better service, sure if you punt through the same Agency and post about it on here they will or may work out who you are sooner or later but the excellent advice given on here over the years is to not give your nick, clearly those punters don't agree with that advice.

Cosying up to pimps may help a punter, at least for a while but it sure don't help other punters in the long run, THIS is how pimps worm their way into persuading some punters to defend them, offering a bribe or other inducement is well worth it to some pimps who know the power of UKP.

The truth is pimps cant be trusted, they if smart will tell you what you want to hear doing their best to manipulate you to see things their way, the way that makes them as much cash as possible. I had VERY long drawn out PM exchanges with Divine on that other forum before he blocked me, :rolleyes: his overall view was it was so unfair that anything negative was allowed but of course he had no problem with as much positive posts/reviews as he could get. He actually hated the fact that negative comments/reviews could get on the net for punters to read, when I mean hated I do mean hated, and his wife who was also a pimp or madame if you prefer never stopped moaning about how horrible punters were. That's the guys who gave her a really fantastic lifestyle.

A pimp is a leech, they exploit willingly in many cases WGs, they are prepared to break the law by taking a cut of a WGs fees, we aren't talking about people who are upright citizens here, so in my view it shouldn't come as any surprise that some will do whatever it takes to ensure the gravy train keeps going.

Looking4fun

of course its 2.................but i get accused of "bitterness" by Amours owner when making the exact same statement, they've made complete mugs of themselves and are in damage limitation mode  :D
I think it's probably because Anthg communicates & articulates his posts very well without antagonising people, it's not what you say it's how you say it

Offline toon972

Most of my bookings are Indies now, can't see that changing as there are quite a few girls on my hotlist.

Looking4fun

Indeed, the main reason as I see it to tell an Agency your UKP nick is in the hope it helps ensure you get a better service, sure if you punt through the same Agency and post about it on here they will or may work out who you are sooner or later but the excellent advice given on here over the years is to not give your nick, clearly those punters don't agree with that advice.

Cosying up to pimps may help a punter, at least for a while but it sure don't help other punters in the long run, THIS is how pimps worm their way into persuading some punters to defend them, offering a bribe or other inducement is well worth it to some pimps who know the power of UKP.

The truth is pimps cant be trusted, they if smart will tell you what you want to hear doing their best to manipulate you to see things their way, the way that makes them as much cash as possible. I had VERY long drawn out PM exchanges with Divine on that other forum before he blocked me, :rolleyes: his overall view was it was so unfair that anything negative was allowed but of course he had no problem with as much positive posts/reviews as he could get. He actually hated the fact that negative comments/reviews could get on the net for punters to read, when I mean hated I do mean hated, and his wife who was also a pimp or madame if you prefer never stopped moaning about how horrible punters were. That's the guys who gave her a really fantastic lifestyle.

A pimp is a leech, they exploit willingly in many cases WGs, they are prepared to break the law by taking a cut of a WGs fees, we aren't talking about people who are upright citizens here, so in my view it shouldn't come as any surprise that some will do whatever it takes to ensure the gravy train keeps going.
Do you think this area is classed as an agency area because in comparison to say London we have a lot less choice of escorts?

vw

Seems North West are having a purge, at a guess coordinated my the former SOCA.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79060.msg984407#msg984407

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79070.0

Offline AnthG

I think it's probably because Anthg communicates & articulates his posts very well without antagonising people, it's not what you say it's how you say it

You should have seen me on a particular other forum recently. I got to the stage where I tiptoed on eggshells in making my posts and still could not say nothing right and was dived upon with everything I said. :)

Online maxxblue

It's been mentioned a few times over the past few months but apparently the north east forum is the worst forum on ukpunting for arguments, petty squabbles & agency wars.

I've just come across this thread this evening, and though I acknowledge that there have been some notable issues recently, I am quite surprised that arguments and petty squabbles have been highlighted as being a significant problem, as I have generally found the North East section to be one of camaraderie. Yes, there may be disagreements, but apart from when we have suspicious posters trolling, such disagreements are either dealt with constructively, or with good old North East humour.

:hi:

Looking4fun

It's s great place to read reviews but sometimes members verbally attack other members just because they don't agree with their comments/reviews their gas to be a better way of sorting that out.
Look at the Paris of Newcastle negative review I'm not taking sides but read some of the comments from one new user to another new member

Looking4fun

You should have seen me on a particular other forum recently. I got to the stage where I tiptoed on eggshells in making my posts and still could not say nothing right and was dived upon with everything I said. :)
Ha you should post a link, it sounds entertaining

OldAdmin

A number of threads that end up getting locked and contribute to the drama are usually created by two names - looking4fun and Mansell...

vw

It's s great place to read reviews but sometimes members verbally attack other members just because they don't agree with their comments/reviews their gas to be a better way of sorting that out.
Look at the Paris of Newcastle negative review I'm not taking sides but read some of the comments from one new user to another new member
To be honest that is not a north east specific thing, quite tame really happens 100s of times per day on the whole site.  No different then guys in the pub debating football IMHO.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78334.msg976421#msg976421
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:55:55 pm by vw »

Looking4fun

I'm confused now, I thought this was the reason the north east was said to be the worst forum for causing trouble on ukpunting?

vw

I'm confused now, I thought this was the reason the north east was said to be the worst forum for causing trouble on ukpunting?
Admin said most trouble not worst, think people just get on with it in other places unless its a nuts Little Katie or Uncle Sweet Heart thread then all bets are off.

Like these many more on request

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76900.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78100.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73993.0

Looking4fun

Thanks  for the links, your right it happens elsewhere in the uk,  think I'll just stick to reading others posts instead of trying to help sort our problems in the north east in future

vw

Thanks  for the links, your right it happens elsewhere in the uk,  think I'll just stick to reading others posts instead of trying to help sort our problems in the north east in future
No problem, think its mainly specific topics or specific providers/posters that cause the fire storms.

Be grateful though London and West Midlands get the most odd balls, who are quickly dispatched by Admin asking all sorts of questions to get reactions.

Looking4fun

It seems I'm one if those that cause controversy in my posts as I've had a couple of my threads locked, I think I need to read more threads from other regions before I start another thread
Cheers

greychap

The devil is in the details I think. This is what Stacey said

And then later in response to Rod saying poppycock at that post

Then Alli said

The way I am taking this is Allure is owned by two people. And it's one of the two who was in the catfight with Stacey and the other was neither here nor there.

It seems from the above the one in the catfight has now patched things up with Stacey for the good of the community. So technically neither Allure or Amour have lied in the posts. They have just been economical in describing what has went on.

I might be widely overanalysing things. But that is my take on reading between the lines

Well maybe what Stacey calls war is different to other people's view on it but threats, both visiting police over each other and one of the Allure owners needing to move houses, plus allegedly Stacey getting chest sitter to terrorise them and giving there addresses out but that back fired.....anyway hey ho let them get on with it over and out!

greychap

Most of my bookings are Indies now, can't see that changing as there are quite a few girls on my hotlist.

:thumbsup: