Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For north east members only  (Read 6029 times)

Looking4fun

It's been mentioned a few times over the past few months but apparently the north east forum is the worst forum on ukpunting for arguments, petty squabbles & agency wars.
The million dollar question is how do we stop all the shit that happens on this forum & get back to what the forum was started for ie; sharing info, friendly banter & trusted reviews.
Can I also ask that only north east members reply to this thread with suggestions in a constructive manner, no personal comments to other members,just positive ideas on how to make this forum a great place to visit again.
I hope long term members like Anthg will have some great ideas but equally would like to hear suggestions from new members also.

Offline stanleyjohn

For what its worth I felt the site changed over the past few months and it did become quite personal and unpleasant at times, I actually refrained from submitting reviews for a while as I was wary of the response I may get.
When I first found UKP I found it helpful and it directed me to some cracking punts and helped me avoid some wasted time and money but then the atmosphere changed and if you defended a WG you were called a fluffy cunt etc.....also a few strong personalities seemed to have a disproportionate amount of influence.
Hopefully recent events will prove to be a turning point and the site can return to what it was and we can help each other out and not resort to abuse and argument.

Offline PlasticGeordie

For what its worth I felt the site changed over the past few months and it did become quite personal and unpleasant at times, I actually refrained from submitting reviews for a while as I was wary of the response I may get.
When I first found UKP I found it helpful and it directed me to some cracking punts and helped me avoid some wasted time and money but then the atmosphere changed and if you defended a WG you were called a fluffy cunt etc.....also a few strong personalities seemed to have a disproportionate amount of influence.
Hopefully recent events will prove to be a turning point and the site can return to what it was and we can help each other out and not resort to abuse and argument.

+1  Theres a better atmosphere on the forum aleady after recent events. It's possible to be constructively critical of the girls and punters without resorting to abuse and insults. Lets all try and have fun on here.

Looking4fun

I agree with what your saying when I joined I used to log on to read the crack & the reviews before I made a booking.Your comment about recent events is also spot on lets hope that changes the way we start communicating with each other

Offline stanleyjohn

I agree with what your saying when I joined I used to log on to read the crack & the reviews before I made a booking.Your comment about recent events is also spot on lets hope that changes the way we start communicating with each other

+1

Offline AnthG

just positive ideas on how to make this forum a great place to visit again.

For me, like I was saying in the other topic today. I think about 90% of the issues in the north east are either directly, or just indirectly caused by the Agencies in the region.

In my opinion finding some way to manage the agencies, and discussions about them, or their girls on the books, is the way to fixing the problem.

But saying this you could kind of argue a lot of the problems in the North East section of UKP will and have left. As they will just switch over to the North East Section of UKE - as they have been for the last two weeks. And this has kept a load of it off the forum.

In my opinion one possible way would be to only have one designated person able to speak on the agencies behalf in topics. I say this as it is so annoying when Girl A comes along to chip her comments in for support of the girl and the agency, then Girl B comes along too. It's not needed at all and all the comments do is kick off more arguments.

Or really another idea, probably going to go down like a lead balloon. But is for people in the North East to just accept we have agencies in the North East. And there are three large ones who are not going to go away any time soon. So basically people should avoid going out of their way to do specific Amour, Allure and Diamonds bashing.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:28:28 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Looking4fun

Great comments/ideas Anthg I'm going to start this thread on uke & ask for comments from the agency reps

Offline stanleyjohn

For me, like I was saying in the other topic today. I think about 90% of the issues in the north east are either directly, or just indirectly caused by the Agencies in the region.

In my opinion finding some way to manage the agencies, and discussions about them, or their girls on the books, is the way to fixing the problem.

But saying this you could kind of argue a lot of the problems in the North East section of UKP will and have left. As they will just switch over to the North East Section of UKE - as they have been for the last two weeks. And this has kept a load of it off the forum.

In my opinion one possible way would be to only have one designated person able to speak on the agencies behalf in topics. I say this as it is so annoying when Girl A comes along to chip her comments in for support of the girl and the agency, then Girl B comes along too. It's not needed at all and all the comments do is kick off more arguments.

Or really another idea, probably going to go down like a lead balloon. But is for people in the North East to just accept we have agencies in the North East. And there are three large ones who are not going to go away any time soon. So basically people should avoid going out of their way to do specific Amour, Allure and Diamonds bashing.
+1

Couldn't agree more.

greychap

Some good points to maybe think about.

greychap

Great comments/ideas Anthg I'm going to start this thread on uke & ask for comments from the agency reps

Up to you of course to start a thread over there but is it wise at the moment when everything just turns into arguments don't forget 2 of the agencies hate each others guts and police have been involved etc, maybe let the dust settle for a bit?

Looking4fun

Reeson69

In my opinion finding some way to manage the agencies,

How do you propose a forum can enforce this?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:53:01 pm by Reeson69 »

James999

The million dollar question is how do we stop all the shit

You book pro$$ies direct and fuck the pimps off  :thumbsup:

greychap

Offline AnthG

How do you propose a forum can enforce this?

By deleting posts that don't follow the agreement. By Pre-modding girls who don't follow the agreement. Very simple.

One of the (many) things I love about UKE's forum software is you get to see who is on Premod. This is good (in my opinion) as you get to see what has caused that pre-mod as it usually is done soon after a series of posts. So by this you know you are stretching the rules of the forum to have been put on there.

Offline Cuntminion

:mad:
How dare you write off Personal Improvement Management People

No seriously
+1

Agency's are just pimps that pay council tax

Offline sesalovdarlo

It's been mentioned a few times over the past few months but apparently the north east forum is the worst forum on ukpunting for arguments, petty squabbles & agency wars.
The million dollar question is how do we stop all the shit that happens on this forum & get back to what the forum was started for ie; sharing info, friendly banter & trusted reviews.
Can I also ask that only north east members reply to this thread with suggestions in a constructive manner, no personal comments to other members,just positive ideas on how to make this forum a great place to visit again.
I hope long term members like Anthg will have some great ideas but equally would like to hear suggestions from new members also.

Yea don't make threads like this

vw

Good evening see the website name

It is not called North East Punting

You are the weakest link

Hello

Offline Mansell

Agreed, let's see if we can get it back there. I've been doing the same !!

Offline AnthG

To be honest, I am truly amazed more girls are not taking full advantage of UKE. If they did, it kind of in many senses renders the need for agencies pretty moot.

Someone should start a topic on UKE explaining how WGs can take full advantage of the forum. (I may do it sometime if nobody else does). But I get the feeling it may be the case that many girls have not realized a lot that you can do on UKE to drum up business.

Has anyone else noticed for example that not one girl who is on an agencies books posts their times, or an advert in the classifieds.

I know some girls may say ' If I work for an agency I let the agency do all this for me'. But if that is your attitude, then quite frankly you are not worth booking.

If I was a WG I would be doing. Something simple like "Hi I am Debbie, I work for Allure/Amour/Diamonds. Here is my agency profile link. Here is the phone number to phone my agency to book me. Here is my agency photos. I am working Tuesday 10am to 2pm and Wednesday 10pm-12am. Come book me if you want a fun time.

That would make the girl stand out from all the others on the agency books and also in the region too

Rod trotter

I was amazed many never got banned or put on pre mod like i did, infact i get angry looking back at it now, the lies and deceipt from many parties show that you can trust no one.

If i ever punt again and i doubt i will, it wont be until i know its safe (as it can be)

Barry Shipton

I barely have time to punt these days let alone post on two forums, but in recent months I have avoided commenting on certain people's posts because of the aggressive reaction.

I think we now need to put that behind us and just respect that other people will have different views - say you don't agree but cut out the personal comments and abuse and avoid cheerleading for any agency or camp.

The dramas may be an entertaining read but maybe we need to stick to the real benefit of this forum which is about having a bit of fun but getting sound advice from others about how to avoid getting ripped off, scammed or getting poor service.

Barry Shipton

Have to agree with stanleyjohn and Mansell - very much how I felt.

Offline Capt. Hook

As a relative newbee (a once active punter but now retired) I have been reluctant to pass comment on many topics. There is an element of jumping down people's throats just because they tow a different line. There was a classic example yesterday on the Miss Paris negative review and the Allure thread. Whilst I appreciate the differences between this site and UKE there really is no need for what amounts to bullying where long-standing members throw their weight around, especially when some less experienced members are trying to find their feet. Not everyone who says an agency does a good job is a pimp and not everyone who comes out in support of a WG (when their experience of her was markedly different to the review) is necessarily a white knight. For some the sense of fair play is an important factor. So more tolerance and cut the newbees a bit of slack please.

Looking4fun

I barely have time to punt these days let alone post on two forums, but in recent months I have avoided commenting on certain people's posts because of the aggressive reaction.

I think we now need to put that behind us and just respect that other people will have different views - say you don't agree but cut out the personal comments and abuse and avoid cheerleading for any agency or camp.

The dramas may be an entertaining read but maybe we need to stick to the real benefit of this forum which is about having a bit of fun but getting sound advice from others about how to avoid getting ripped off, scammed or getting poor service.
Great comments my thoughts also

Looking4fun

As a relative newbee (a once active punter but now retired) I have been reluctant to pass comment on many topics. There is an element of jumping down people's throats just because they tow a different line. There was a classic example yesterday on the Miss Paris negative review and the Allure thread. Whilst I appreciate the differences between this site and UKE there really is no need for what amounts to bullying where long-standing members throw their weight around, especially when some less experienced members are trying to find their feet. Not everyone who says an agency does a good job is a pimp and not everyone who comes out in support of a WG (when their experience of her was markedly different to the review) is necessarily a white knight. For some the sense of fair play is an important factor. So more tolerance and cut the newbees a bit of slack please.
+1

James999

Or Admin could smilpy just delete / lock the NE section of the forum  :sarcastic:

Offline dino1990

maybe no PM's from members like I did yesterday sticking up for girls when I have shown criticism. You know who you are...

Offline Bengeo13

Recently I posted my first review since July, part of the reasoning for my withdrawal (sorry) was the unpleasantness on here (at times).

TBH I reverted to DM to a couple of members whose opinions I value

James999

Looking4fun, What a fucking whinger, reporting so many posts on this thread that don't fit your agenda, do you not see that's the issue with this section you want to control what is and is not said  :dash:

And yes closing it would probably please the pimps, so for that reason alone it should be kept open.

the report buttons over there -------------------------------------------->>>>>
(but you probably have your mouse hovering there anyway)

Looking4fun

Recently I posted my first review since July, part of the reasoning for my withdrawal (sorry) was the unpleasantness on here (at times).

TBH I reverted to DM to a couple of members whose opinions I value
Great to see your back sharing your experiences again mate

Looking4fun

maybe no PM's from members like I did yesterday sticking up for girls when I have shown criticism. You know who you are...
Definitely somethings we need to stop happening

Offline sesalovdarlo

Looking4fun, What a fucking whinger, reporting so many posts on this thread that don't fit your agenda, do you not see that's the issue with this section you want to control what is and is not said  :dash:

And yes closing it would probably please the pimps, so for that reason alone it should be kept open.

yep!

Personally I don't see what the fuss is about. The little squabbles is usually amongst certain individuals. I simply don't understand why so many people take comments about situations / agency / wg so personally. it is quite sad, loanly old blokes behind a computer, stiring shit.

Looking4fun

it is quite sad, loanly old blokes behind a computer, stiring shit.
These are the sort of comments were trying to get away from,that's why I asked for positive comments

Looking4fun

Sorry but I was looking for info/suggestions from north east members, not insults or disruptions to any solutions that the north east punters have suggested,
theirs no agenda in this thread & admin knows what we're trying to achieve

Offline Cuntminion

The thing is you as an active user and fanboy of agency's can hardly stress diplomatic impartiality, if these agency's had two fucking brains cells between them this situation would never have happened
They can't keep their house in order that's on them a punter intervention won't help they will only act once the bottom line is affected

Most powerful way to keep an agency in check is vote with your feet

They a water rate paying pimps not slavers if they can't get girls bookings then they will go to a better agency or better become independent

I know some like the agency perks a free weak tea and individual German biscuit but on the whole they really do fuck all apart from deny all accountability when the council knocks
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 01:34:29 pm by comaminion »

Looking4fun

Thanks another example of the sort of post were trying to get away from

Offline AnthG

The thing is you as an active user and fanboy of agency's can hardly stress diplomatic impartiality, if these agency's had two fucking brains cells between them this situation would never have happened

L4F is not a fan boy of any agency. He actually got put on Pre-mod a month ago for pulling someone else for being a fanboy of agencies (TMM2).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68258.msg911920#msg911920

Offline Cuntminion

Okay retract the fanboy thing bit harsh apologise, but my point still stands on best way IMO to get agency's to listen

Looking4fun

Comaminion this thread isn't about agencies it's about trying to get the most out of the forum for the members, as you would have read over the past few months it hasn't been a good place to visit with all the arguments that's been going on

Offline Happyjose

Whiteknighting by PM is still whiteknighting. Name and shame

Offline Highlander

Does anybody else think that these board members from other regions that are always sniping and crying pimp are just bitter and jealous that we in the northeast have got a wide selection of quality agency girls available for only £50 and they have to pay inflated indie prices?!  :P :D

vw

Just to be constructive people using MM2 as a stick to bash others with by members is not helpful and causes resentment.  One newish guy was told he is the new MM2 not nice thing to be accused of.

westbay_abaco

Just curious, how do you know if a post has been reported?

Offline AnthG

Does anybody else think that these board members from other regions that are always sniping and crying pimp are just bitter and jealous that we in the northeast have got a wide selection of quality agency girls available for only £50 and they have to pay inflated indie prices?!  :P :D

The thing is though. Sometimes people looking from the outside in can see things people in the thick of it cannot.

I really like it when James comes and offers comments to topics. I also like it when CockneyBstrd and Bangers and Gash do too. As they seem to have this ability to see things straight and narrow due to not being involved in it as they don't punt here in the north east so don't know nobody so just post as its seen.

Offline AnthG

Once you make a certain number of posts you get to see deleted and reported posts section

Online Kev3773

Look on the home page under miscellaneous, there are reported posts, deleted posts and bannings  :hi:

greychap

L4F is not a fan boy of any agency. He actually got put on Pre-mod a month ago for pulling someone else for being a fanboy of agencies (TMM2).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68258.msg911920#msg911920

Thought there fall out was over L4f mentioning about cctv in a certain street near a girls working home/flat and him not liking his comment because he used to see her one of his reg girls and he did not like he

cameras being highlighted as he said it was no where near her flat that started all that.

Offline Highlander

Just to be constructive people using MM2 as a stick to bash others with by members is not helpful and causes resentment.  One newish guy was told he is the new MM2 not nice thing to be accused of.

Yeah, thought at the time that was unreasonable. All he did was post a few reviews. Hope it's not put him off as had a couple really good booking off his recommendations