Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For north east members only  (Read 6028 times)

Offline David1970

My work takes me into the Northeast and Northwest and I live in Scotland. I have done reviews and comment on all 3 sections. Only in the Northeast do you threats via PM and phone calls threating you from pimps, because you do a neutral report and comment on a thread. I would not use an agency in the Northeast again. I have used 3 agency's in the Northeast and would say none of them were any good. I have changed my punting phone and do not use agency's. I do not write reviews on the Northeast section.

greychap

My work takes me into the Northeast and Northwest and I live in Scotland. I have done reviews and comment on all 3 sections. Only in the Northeast do you threats via PM and phone calls threating you from pimps, because you do a neutral report and comment on a thread. I would not use an agency in the Northeast again. I have used 3 agency's in the Northeast and would say none of them were any good. I have changed my punting phone and do not use agency's. I do not write reviews on the Northeast section.

I understand where your coming from I had threats and trouble too......too much power and control in the north east from agencies its not right what some do but they earn a lot of money and wont have anyone get in there way :thumbsdown:

Rod trotter

Thats not great.when was this?

Offline David1970

Thats not great.when was this?

The review I did was July 2015 and the comments on unsafe sex was August 2015. The PM threat and the threating phone call were after comment on unsafe sex.

Offline AnthG

The review I did was July 2015 and the comments on unsafe sex was August 2015. The PM threat and the threating phone call were after comment on unsafe sex.

What was the threat saying? Was it along the lines of don't say this or I will sue you for slander type threat. Or was it a worse type of threat?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

James999

WHo Pmed you the threat? I'm sure Admin would like to know  :hi:

greychap

WHo Pmed you the threat? I'm sure Admin would like to know  :hi:

Admin banned the person behind the pm, and he said he had a phone call and got threats on the phone regarding his review and mentioning the unsafe bareback fanny rubbing.

James999

So why not say who it was?

See that's part of the problem, it's all a bit "secret Squirrel" as opposed to a simple reply, no wonder the Pimps control things  :unknown:

Offline David1970

Admin banned the person behind the pm, and he said he had a phone call and got threats on the phone regarding his review and mentioning the unsafe bareback fanny rubbing.

What greychap is correct.
I informed admin about the PM and he banned the poster.
The phone call was a physical threat, I changed my punting phone number and will not use agency's again.
What we forget is that agency are owned by gangster/pimps who are only intrested in making money like most crimminals. If you effect there money making they will deal with you.

greychap

He said it was the agency owner Allure as they were the only ones who had his telephone number and the girl he saw Sarah Jane  did not have his phone number as was an incall.

greychap

What greychap is correct.
I informed admin about the PM and he banned the poster.
The phone call was a physical threat, I changed my punting phone number and will not use agency's again.
What we forget is that agency are owned by gangster/pimps who are only intrested in making money like most crimminals. If you effect there money making they will deal with you.

I had the same thing happen to me after I brought up a thread regarding two girls working from same flats but the owner at Amour denying it then I had really bad threats and it was worse for me as I did an outcall and they knew my address at the time....big mistake but in over 20 years of punting never had anything like this happen before, lesson learnt and I have moved since so wont happen again.

Online johnny34

He said it was the agency owner Allure as they were the only ones who had his telephone number and the girl he saw Sarah Jane  did not have his phone number as was an incall.

So was it Allure that was banned as I thought they still had their account on here or was it a poster connected to them?

greychap

So was it Allure that was banned as I thought they still had their account on here or was it a poster connected to them?

No the person who set up an account to pm him was banned but after he got the phone call he did not bother posting or mentioning on the open forum about it as he was expecting some of the fans to start attacking him over it and he could not be bothered with it all at the time plus he just went and changed his phone number.

I should imagine someone from the allure camp will come on and comment on this.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:48:26 am by greychap »

Online johnny34

No the person who set up an account to pm him was banned but after he got the phone call he did not bother posting or mentioning on the open forum about it as he was expecting some of the fans to start attacking him over it and he could not be bothered with it all at the time plus he just went and changed his phone number.

Ok thanks, so was it someone from Allure who made the threatening phone call if they were the only ones who had that phone number at the time?

greychap

Ok thanks, so was it someone from Allure who made the threatening phone call if they were the only ones who had that phone number at the time?

He said they were the only ones who had that number that he booked S J with nobody else did!

Online johnny34

He said they were the only ones who had that number that he booked S J with nobody else did!

Ok thanks GC.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Wasn't he threatened by pm on here also regarding this incident

Offline David1970

The number I got the threat on was the number I used to book SJ, I did not give SJ the number only her agency.
I have not given this number to any member on this site.
You workout where the threats came from.

greychap

Wasn't he threatened by pm on here also regarding this incident

Yes he was before the phone call it was done by pm but admin went on to ban the person, but he did not bother to tell everyone on here about phone call after as he seen the shit others can get from it so he just let it go at the time.....plus like he said he was not going to be punting with any agency again in the North East and he is not a regular user in this area but Scotland etc.

Offline David1970

Before anyone thinks I have agenda against Allure I have tried other agency's in the Northeast.
Diamonds- only made one booking the female was 20 years older than her profile, I walked and never used them again.
Amour- had 5 punts with them one was fantastic, two were neutral, one was shit and one the girl called off while I was on the way to her.
Allure- one punt with SJ which was neutral.

greychap

Before anyone thinks I have agenda against Allure I have tried other agency's in the Northeast.
Diamonds- only made one booking the female was 20 years older than her profile, I walked and never used them again.
Amour- had 5 punts with them one was fantastic, two were neutral, one was shit and one the girl called off while I was on the way to her.
Allure- one punt with SJ which was neutral.

I never thought you had an agenda its obvious from your reviews you mainly punt in Scotland any way. But you have obviously worked out the control North East agencies have and I have never seen anything like it in all my punting career....that is why im out and taking a break from punting at the moment plus im lucky that im not up Newcastle no where near as much as I used to be so have other areas I can punt in if I want.

vw

The number I got the threat on was the number I used to book SJ, I did not give SJ the number only her agency.
That's bad.

Offline AnthG

You should have taken a photograph of your phone screen showing that there had been an incoming call from the agency. I am amazed people do not do this as its pretty strong proof. If someone phoned me up, you bet your bottom dollar I would take a photograph and store it just incase I needed it.

There is rarely any reason for an agency to phone someone, maybe send a text, but never to phone the punter and this would be strong proof.

The other thing to mention though - and this is nether defence, nor nothing else am just saying this. I am sure I have read that Allure give the girls the punters phone numbers for a booking. I think it may have been in response to a negative review toon wrote where this was said about them giving the girls the number of the punter. But I am sure I have read it was said sometime.

So it could have been someone with ties to SJ who done it if true.

vw

You should have taken a photograph of your phone screen showing that there had been an incoming call from the agency. I am amazed people do not do this as its pretty strong proof. If someone phoned me up, you bet your bottom dollar I would take a photograph and store it just incase I needed it.
WTF that is not normal behaviour

Well maybe its normal for you to receive abuse, yet again trying to muddy the waters and protect your agency friends.

Offline AnthG

WTF that is not normal behaviour

Well maybe its normal for you to receive abuse, yet again trying to muddy the waters and protect your agency friends.

Hang on, by saying take a photograph of your phone showing they have phoned to allow it to be defacto undeniable proof is considered "protecting" them?

vw

Hang on, by saying take a photograph of your phone showing they have phoned to allow it to be defacto undeniable proof is considered "protecting" them?
Yes he said which proof enough for me, how many people take photos in preparation to be called a liar 6 months later ?

Do you have a database of every phone call.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline AnthG

Yes he said which proof enough for me, how many people take photos in preparation to be called a liar 6 months later ?

Do you have a database of every phone call.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Someone phones me up. I go open season in terms of getting proof. Just so nobody can ever doubt my word.

E.g
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65553.msg836221#msg836221

And

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11664.msg174068#msg174068

The reason why David said he never mentioned anything, is because he was worried people would not believe him and it would kick up a fuss. Taking a photograph means nobody would ever have any abiliy to doubt his word.

For the record, I am not saying I do not believe David. I do believe him. I was just offering advice on what he could have done to make it impossible for anyone to not believe him, or for the agency to try and deny it.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:58:29 pm by AnthG »

vw

Someone phones me up. I go open season in terms of getting proof. Just so nobody can ever doubt my word.

E.g
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65553.msg836221#msg836221

And

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11664.msg174068#msg174068
Wow, maybe you should get admin to put a sticky up stating that.

Offline David1970

:timeout:
The person who phoned used a withheld number, so no point in taking a photo. To be honest I would have never thought taking a photo until you suggested it. I am not as world wise as you.
I did no know the agency's gave punters numbers to the girls, that's a bit scary. Another reason not to use agency's.

Offline AnthG

I did no know the agency's gave punters numbers to the girls, that's a bit scary. Another reason not to use agency's.

I do not like the idea of this either to be honest. It's the whole reason I use agencies, so the girls don't get my details and then have the ability to do god knows what with it. So it was kind of a downer to find that this still goes on anyway when using an agency.

vw

The person who phoned used a withheld number, so no point in taking a photo. To be honest I would have never thought taking a photo until you suggested it. I am not as world wise as you.
Your one of many, probably in the majority that don't take photos of your phone calls, you are not alone and certainly nothing to do with wisdom.

greychap

Most of the time Anth when agencies make threats they will not call off there agency number that they list on there website it would usually be a withheld number or a different number phoning....it does not usually happen like this plus they sometimes think others could have his number if it came out but in this case he said only them that had his number.

greychap

I don't know all agencies give the girls the punters numbers out depends on the agency, I know sometimes when I done outcalls the girl will call when near or if cant find the road name etc so will have your details etc and some will only allow the driver to have the number and call the punter so girl don't see it.

From what I been told with incalls they don't all hand out punters phone numbers but its possible some might who knows.

vw

From what I been told with incalls they don't all hand out punters phone numbers but its possible some might who knows.
Nobody knows there are no photos to prove it so why say it ?   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

greychap

Your one of many, probably in the majority that don't take photos of your phone calls, you are not alone and certainly nothing to do with wisdom.

Its pointless taking a photo of  a phone call even if an agency called you with there number showing all would happen is they would then come on and say no I did not do threats I called you for another reason regarding a freebie or an explanation and they will say your telling lies, so its pointless up loading anything like this.

greychap

vw

Its pointless taking a photo of  a phone call even if an agency called you with there number showing all would happen is they would then come on and say no I did not do threats I called you for another reason regarding a freebie or an explanation and they will say your telling lies, so its pointless up loading anything like this.
Not to some  :wackogirl: people, where i come from a mans word is his bond.  Some might say to record your punts to prove it was shit or take photos of girls next to a ruler to prove she wasn't stated size.

greychap

I do not like the idea of this either to be honest. It's the whole reason I use agencies, so the girls don't get my details and then have the ability to do god knows what with it. So it was kind of a downer to find that this still goes on anyway when using an agency.

Usually on an incall the girl wont need your number unless you are going to her place and you cant find it so then she could call you to direct you in I suppose.....but apart from that I don't see why they need your number on an incall unless there an independent of course and no agency go between.

Offline AnthG

Not to some  :wackogirl: people, where i come from a mans word is his bond.  Some might say to record your punts to prove it was shit or take photos of girls next to a ruler to prove she wasn't stated size.

The problem is, in the north east quite recently we have had a previously very well respected punters word be shot to bits.

If you can get proof, get it I say.

Plus if they kept hounding you and you went to the police over it, the police would tell you to take a photograph of your phone as proof of the harassment too and there is not much they could do without that proof.

greychap

Sometimes people have to use common sense and some things are quite obvious.....

David1970 has worked out for himself the North East is a dangerous place for punters that write anything negative that might effect an agency and by this note now he wont use any agencies over here and cannot blame him one bit.

vw

The problem is, in the north east quite recently we have had a previously very well respected punters word be shot to bits.

Plus if they kept hounding you and you went to the police over it, the police would tell you to take a photograph of your phone as proof of the harassment too and there is not much they could do without that proof.
Yes your probably right, nobody trusts anyone in the north east, seems to be a problem and maybe why it sounds so insane to an outsider.

Shouldn't have to these people should behave themselves in the first place.

greychap

Anth he wernt going to go police over it, the person that threatened him as they did not have his home address or car reg he wernt bothered about his safety and just changed his number.

Plus the other well respected punter being shot to bits, he was showed up as a hypocrite that slags off others over bareback but was doing it himself that what he was guilty of and proven to be guilty of it don't mean every single thing he ever wrote in all his history was all lies just shows he is a selfish secret bare backer and we still don't know for sure if the girl in question even put herself on a BB site and was offering it with others but if she was offering it to others and was advertising herself on a BB site then I doubt see how she could be blackmailed in to BB if she was already offering it......so not entirely sure on that one exactly but others defo think she put herself on the site.

greychap

Yes your probably right, nobody trusts anyone in the north east, seems to be a problem and maybe why it sounds so insane to an outsider.

Shouldn't have to these people should behave themselves in the first place.

You know what it is UKP is huge in the north east more then some other areas and a lot of the north east punters know about the forum so it can affect being busy or not. Agencies that offer cheap incalls are hugely popular on here with so many punters that is why there is always so much trouble as they rule the roost in a lot of cases.

But with HMRC saying they are going to target escort agency owners soon more so, what could happen is more girls go fully independent as if the agency is told produce books and what girls they have on the books working self employed that will be a problem because that means they will be forced to hand over girls details too and if they say they don't have them then there be in trouble for that too....so it will get messy with HMRC having more power. As a business that pays tax should keep records of all jobs done when, where, how much etc and if found to be putting the business down as not an escort agency but something else like so many do then that is classed as money laundering so that will be an on going problem as some will know HMRC take no prisoners and live by there own rules.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:16:35 pm by greychap »

vw

You know what it is UKP is huge in the north east more then some other areas and a lot of the north east punters know about the forum so it can affect being busy or not. Agencies that offer cheap incalls are hugely popular on here with so many punters that is why there is always so much trouble as they rule the roost in a lot of cases.
To many punters have problems with 2 in a venue in my opinion, never bothered be love walking naked down the corridor of PNDF hoping to pump into one of my ex fucks.

Do the agencies own all the venues, they insist on only one person and use it a s a stick to beat each other with.

But buy venues with more than one bedroom surely that doesn't make sense or is there a lack of one bed properties on the market. 

greychap

To many punters have problems with 2 in a venue in my opinion, never bothered be love walking naked down the corridor of PNDF hoping to pump into one of my ex fucks.

Do the agencies own all the venues, they insist on only one person and use it a s a stick to beat each other with.

But buy venues with more than one bedroom surely that doesn't make sense or is there a lack of one bed properties on the market.

They don't all, some of the girls work from there own places and some will have 2 girls working from one place or one girl a day it all depends on the agencies.

vw

They don't all, some of the girls work from there own places and some will have 2 girls working from one place or one girl a day it all depends on the agencies.
sure i read some where out of the £50 £15 goes to pimp then if incall £10 so girl only gets £25 for shagging.  maybe just one of the agencies.  Thats no difference to the recent Manchester case where the owner/pimp/madam got 3.5 years.

Dodgy ground working from home, no idea why they would do that favour for an agency then be dictated to on who can be in your home and even getting rid of people who dare use their own home.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 03:26:32 pm by vw »

greychap

sure i read some where out of the £50 £15 goes to pimp then if incall £10 so girl only gets £25 for shagging.  maybe just one of the agencies.  Thats no difference to the recent Manchester case where the owner/pimp/madam got 3.5 years.

Dodgy ground working from home, no idea why they would do that favour for an agency then be dictated to on who can be in your home and even getting rid of people who dare use their own home.

Yes they don't earn much per job in some of the north East agencies that is why so many are indies too as got to see a lot to make the money it don't look good if there was a police investigation and it went to court and they see the girls not getting much per job where as other agencies around the country most earn more per job.

But like a lot have pointed out to me this is the North East and there used to this its more of a shock for people outside area that are used to paying a start price of £130 to £170 for an hour then you come here and can get everything for £50.

Offline AnthG

But like a lot have pointed out to me this is the North East and there used to this its more of a shock for people outside area that are used to paying a start price of £130 to £170 for an hour then you come here and can get everything for £50.

But like I have said many times, and its something that makes me very popular with WGs in the region when I do.

WGs when they turn independent turn greedy, and show they have not one iota of business sense.

They are on the agency for £100. Meanig they get £70 per hour if the guy books them via the agency.

And yet the nut cases go onto AW and ask for £120 per hour. Meaning every punter with even one braincell in his head will book via the agency. Thus meaning the girl gets £100.

If the girl simply went onto AW and asked for £100 too. Many punters would say, I may as well book her direct for the same price. But because they get greedy punters clearly say fudge you I will book you via the agency and let you get £70 and save myself £20 in it too.

Offline Tiger63

Anth he wernt going to go police over it, the person that threatened him as they did not have his home address or car reg he wernt bothered about his safety and just changed his number.

Plus the other well respected punter being shot to bits, he was showed up as a hypocrite that slags off others over bareback but was doing it himself that what he was guilty of and proven to be guilty of it don't mean every single thing he ever wrote in all his history was all lies just shows he is a selfish secret bare backer and we still don't know for sure if the girl in question even put herself on a BB site and was offering it with others but if she was offering it to others and was advertising herself on a BB site then I doubt see how she could be blackmailed in to BB if she was already offering it......so not entirely sure on that one exactly but others defo think she put herself on the site.

Is it not about time we dropped it and moved on

greychap

But like I have said many times, and its something that makes me very popular with WGs in the region when I do.

WGs when they turn independent turn greedy, and show they have not one iota of business sense.

They are on the agency for £100. Meanig they get £70 per hour if the guy books them via the agency.

And yet the nut cases go onto AW and ask for £120 per hour. Meaning every punter with even one braincell in his head will book via the agency. Thus meaning the girl gets £100.

If the girl simply went onto AW and asked for £100 too. Many punters would say, I may as well book her direct for the same price. But because they get greedy punters clearly say fudge you I will book you via the agency and let you get £70 and save myself £20 in it too.

Yes Anth that is why some indies put there price up to make up for the low money on agency and don't forget some will use the agency to get more bookings and build up there punters to then go and be more available as an indie..... and gradually fuck the agency off or just do the odd day here and there, I have been told this by many girls its a means to an end and even had a pm on here from one girl telling me she was doing that with Amour using them to build up more punters for indie work.....makes sense I suppose.