Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunetteBarbieBrooke (Adultwork)  (Read 2786 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrR

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my first meeting with Brooke and I was torn between giving a positive or a neutral review but decided it was a neutral in the end. It was a 30 minutes booking.

Communications: 9/10 Great communications and all replies are prompt. All done through Adultwork.

Location: 8/10 Hebburn. A few minutes walk from the metro. Room is pretty decent and clean.

Appearance: 7/10 Great looking girl. Not a stunner but pretty good looking.

Services: 7/10 Overall service were quite decent.

The experience: 6/10 After knocking I was greeted by Brooke and led to the bedroom which was dimly lit. After sorting out the paperwork I excused myself to freshen up. After I got back Brooke was lying on the bed waiting for me. I quickly jumped on the bed and we started kissing. The kissing was normal, more lips and less tongue action. Got rid of our clothes and slowly moved down south. Brooke was responsive and her hygiene was spot on. After that Brooke pulled me towards her big mirror to return the favor. Her technique was excellent as she started with lots of tongue and went onto full deep throat and she got me really excited. Then back onto the bed for sex. She was responsive and quite vocal with some dirty talk. After that we chatted for a while and she ushered me to to leave as she told me that she had to be somewhere. After I was show through the door I take a look at my watch and I noticed I still have roughly 10 to 15 minutes on the clock. I was a little gutted as I would prefer another round or some cuddling which is non-existent throughout.

Positives:
1. Friendly lass, great to talk to
2. Great hygiene
3. Great oral technique

Negatives:
1. Ushered out of the door before time
2. Lacks GFE
3. Whole session feels rushed and mechanical. Maybe we just don't click.

Overall: To sum it all up it was a decent session. I definitely enjoyed some parts of the session but the whole session. In the end I decided it to be a neutral review mainly because I was shown to the door before time and the session did not feel right for me. I did not enjoyed it as much as I was with other WG. However if you are into PSE then Brooke is definitely the one for you.

Would I return? I would not but don't be put off by my review. It is my personal experience and it might be different for another as Brooke is clearly a great lass and quite popular in the northeast.

Offline bronson24

Sorry to hear that.

If too people dont click then thats fair enough.

But regardless of that and whoever the girl is it is no excuse for them not to give you the full time you have payed for. Or at least refund you so much of your money back
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:57:19 pm by bronson24 »

vw

Shame it didn't turn out as planned, she seems to advertise true GFE on profile so you were diddled then rushed out the door.

Hope you find someone more true to their advert next time !

Offline bronson24

Also She shouldnt have taken the booking if she was short for time and had to be somewhere else

MrR

Also She shouldnt have taken the booking if she was short for time and had to be somewhere else

Probably she wouldn't want to cancel and reschedule as she would have to offer discounts or time which suits me but not her

Offline bronson24

Well she sometimes comes on here and replies to posts so hopefully you well get some kind of explanation or apology and if she has done wrong by you on her part. Then hopefully she will amend it in some way that may benefit you

Offline WelshClipper

So assuming £90 half hour you were out the door £30 out of pocket.
hmmmm, sounds one hell of a deal to me :scare:

Sorry I meant the sarcastic icon    :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:28:54 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Cuntminion

Good review  :thumbsup:

Did you mention time left when she turfed you early?

Offline Tiger63

So basically  you've had 15 mins when you take everything into consideration .
Mmmmm that's not good at all.

Offline AnthG

Thanks for the review MrR. I really like the way you format your reviews.

After I was show through the door I take a look at my watch and I noticed I still have roughly 10 to 15 minutes on the clock. I was a little gutted as I would prefer another round or some cuddling which is non-existent throughout.

This would be a negative in my eyes.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

greychap

Shame, you wanted to chill for a bit before having to leave. I suppose if you would have said anything about staying a bit longer to make it to the 30mins it might have been awkward for you as you know she wanted you out early.

MrR

So assuming £90 half hour you were out the door £30 out of pocket.
hmmmm, sounds one hell of a deal to me :scare:

Sorry I meant the sarcastic icon    :sarcastic:

Well its £50 half hour so not much damage have been done

Good review  :thumbsup:

Did you mention time left when she turfed you early?

I didn't pay attention to my watch until I was out of the door   :unknown:

So basically  you've had 15 mins when you take everything into consideration .
Mmmmm that's not good at all.

Well its less than that but I definitely still have time.

Thanks for the review MrR. I really like the way you format your reviews.

This would be a negative in my eyes.

Its a neutral for me because to be fair the sex part was great. Just the aftermath  :(

jacklast123123

I am shocked she has not responded as usually she is quite vocal on things

BrunetteBarbieBrooke

Okay after speaking with MrR to try and resolve this issue I am now painting my side of things:

1) I never ever 'kick anyone out'. you were my last booking of the day so I actually never 'had somewhere else to be'.

2) after PMing you on here you now admitted I never actually 'ushered you out' and you were now, after speaking to you, only 'pretty sure' you had time on the clock still.

3) there is no way we would have been able to do everything you described plus talk about what we did (obviously this will be kept private - but we talked a little about each other etc) in 15 minutes.

I genuinely thought we had a great time - and I'm a bit dissapointed you felt you had to mark me down.

MrR

I am shocked she has not responded as usually she is quite vocal on things

To clarify things she did drop me a personal message. I have responded and I hope there will be no more issues.

To add this review was just what I felt and my experience alone. I hope this does not paint Brooke in a bad light as not anyone is great for everyone.  :)

jacklast123123

Okay after speaking with MrR to try and resolve this issue I am now painting my side of things:

1) I never ever 'kick anyone out'. you were my last booking of the day so I actually never 'had somewhere else to be'.

2) after PMing you on here you now admitted I never actually 'ushered you out' and you were now, after speaking to you, only 'pretty sure' you had time on the clock still.

3) there is no way we would have been able to do everything you described plus talk about what we did (obviously this will be kept private - but we talked a little about each other etc) in 15 minutes.

I genuinely thought we had a great time - and I'm a bit dissapointed you felt you had to mark me down.

Well said, there is always 2 sides to a story..

MrR

I know there is always two sides to a story but I would like to clarify something.

1. I did mention in my review that I enjoyed the sex part. I did not intend to mark anyone down. It is just purely my opinion of the session.

2. I never mentioned that Brooke kicked me out. I just said that when I was out of the door and I looked at my watch i realize I still have time remaining.

3. I did said the time remaining is roughly 10 to 15 minutes. It does not mean that Brooke kicked me out after 15 minutes or there is 15 minutes remaining. It could be less than that.

I just felt the session was not amazing enough to warrant a positive hence the neutral. Please do not take it as if it was a negative review. There are positives as well as negatives hence the neutral.

Looking4fun

Great job at clearing things up mate

Offline SteveT1969

I think that you've misunderstood each other towards the end of the appointment and maybe MrR you felt that she was wanting you to leave without her actually "ushering" you out of the door. In fairness if it was Brooke's last appointment she probably did, but I'm sure (having seen her myself  earlier this year) that she didn't intend it.
Sometimes we don't gel as well as we'd like and unfortunately this was one of those occasions for you, so a neutral is probably fair as that is what you felt personally.

Offline Benja73

I have to agree that when I visited her, once I had popped, all sexual interest disappeared.

Chatting was more important at that point.

She was a definite Meh for me...

Offline Hertsgent

I often wonder if that is the difference between 30 & 60 min meets for some girls - in that 30 mins is one shot and then all over? Not that I know anything about this WG of course, other than she looks fucking fit and I wish I could persuade myself to push the boat out when she's in London, but too expensive - perhaps one day she'll be in Stevenage and charge Home Counties rather than London rates.

Shame you had a less than perfect experience, but well done for putting it into words and going against the flow  :thumbsup:

Rod trotter

The punter can review her as he sees fit, any ending of the booking if you have plenty time still is shite imho.

Never met this girl, or interacted with her so i know very little, sounds run of the mill and never a one for me

greychap

I often wonder if that is the difference between 30 & 60 min meets for some girls - in that 30 mins is one shot and then all over? Not that I know anything about this WG of course, other than she looks fucking fit and I wish I could persuade myself to push the boat out when she's in London, but too expensive - perhaps one day she'll be in Stevenage and charge Home Counties rather than London rates.

Shame you had a less than perfect experience, but well done for putting it into words and going against the flow  :thumbsup:

I think a lot of girls don't seem to like doing 2 pops in a 30 min session they think you should book an hour if you want that but there is some girls that will allow twice come it all depends on the girl.

vw

I think a lot of girls don't seem to like doing 2 pops in a 30 min session they think you should book an hour if you want that but there is some girls that will allow twice come it all depends on the girl.
RaquelVIP got loads of shit for this when she started, how did she deal with it ?  She wrote it clear as day on her profile no confusion then.

Offline Jamessn

She was ok when I saw her, does like to talk as I put in my review, I had the full time.

She is on my list as a max 30mins.

She was good fun.

We should respect whatever anyone puts in a review, it's their perception that matters.

In fact if I would not go back it would always be a negative. Neutral, I would go back, but not a perfect time, positive, everything was fine and I would go back. But that's just me.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 12:16:25 pm by Jamessn »

GBush

If a girl has a one pop policy it should be clearly marked on her profile. Is it???  End of.

If she doesn't communicate this AND she loses interest and you are ready for more she had stolen from you.

Let's not be so fluffy to forget that these girls have their techniques for manipulating a situation.

If she made you feel the meeting was over early and you left she has stolen from you.

I don't care if anyone White Knights her, this is a simple rule of punting. I don't care if she is annoyed by my comments. I'm surprised it's a neutral as this is fundamental to punting.

greychap

RaquelVIP got loads of shit for this when she started, how did she deal with it ?  She wrote it clear as day on her profile no confusion then.

Yes its a good idea to do that, years ago when I used to visit more massage parlours but 1 girl a day working there a 30 minute session was always a once come only but you always would have full time for a massage or chat afterwards etc but things have changed and some girls will let you do twice and then punters will think all girls will so best to check if you are looking for a twice cum.

BMN

I wasn't in the room, so have no idea what went on here.

But i'm sure we've all had those sessions where you get the definite impression that the lady wants you to leave, without exactly saying so. I usually do, because it just becomes awkward after that. No point in out staying a welcome.

I also recognise that it was my choice to leave (kind of), and that I could've stayed had I really wanted to.

Those are the bookings that you don't repeat, though, and unfortunately it's part and parcel of the risks/rewards the game entails.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:51:02 am by BMN »

greychap

I wasn't in the room, so have no idea what went on here.

But i'm sure we've all had those sessions where you get the definite impression that the lady wants you to leave, without exactly saying so. I usually do, because it just becomes awkward after that. No point in out staying a welcome.

I also recognise that it was my choice to leave (kind of), and that I could've stayed had I really wanted to.

Those are the bookings that you don't repeat, though, and unfortunately it's part and parcel of the risks/rewards the game entails.

There is no pacific rules to this industry the service providers will all work differently just like they charge different prices and offer different services, like some think if you have come once in a 30 min then you have had what you came for but now days the massage has been scrapped which would usually be 10 mins so would take you up to your 30mins booking.

Another way around this is for them to put in there profile the ones that don't want to try and get a second pop in you have up to 30mins meaning if you have not come once at say 25mins you still have 5 mins left on the clock but if you have come then you don't get another session unless you use the remainder time chatting relaxing etc......but some how I don't think many will want to put this in there profile.

But before I started punting up in the north I was surprised a lot would allow more then once come in 30 mins because for years I had visited places where it was only a once pop for 30 min bookings and you either had a massage or chatted for the remainder of time so it can be confusing for punters depending on the sex worker.

BMN

I was thinking more specifically of longer bookings, I suppose, which I prefer over 30 minute bookings.

So say you've booked two hours, and you get the very definite impression they're indicating you should leave after 80 or 90 minutes - i've had it happen to me on a handful of occasions. That's when it can become an issue (although again, I don't bother kicking up a fuss about it - I just would never return to see that girl).

In 30 minute bookings, I would be physically incapable of more than one go anyway, and would naturally leave with 5 or 10 minutes of the booking to go anyway (just my preference).

greychap

I was thinking more specifically of longer bookings, I suppose, which I prefer over 30 minute bookings.

So say you've booked two hours, and you get the very definite impression they're indicating you should leave after 80 or 90 minutes - i've had it happen to me on a handful of occasions. That's when it can become an issue (although again, I don't bother kicking up a fuss about it - I just would never return to see that girl).

In 30 minute bookings, I would be physically incapable of more than one go anyway, and would naturally leave with 5 or 10 minutes of the booking to go anyway (just my preference).

Yes im more of a fan of longer bookings too with a more relaxed situation, prefer outcalls to my hotel and a drink first etc but that is just my thing.