Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's your favourite ending?  (Read 4202 times)

Offline hw189

She made it up to you it seems.

Pretty much. Although, to this day I still wander whether she did this for her amusement too. As much as I enjoyed the blow job and the thought that had gone into it, not more than a minute had passed after my climax before she had me cleaned up, trousers pulled back up, and told me to get on my way. So I was out onto a busy main street, dazed and staggering down the road with a bulge still visible through my trousers. The odd passer by giving me the strange look.  I'm sure it must have been all amusing for her watching me through her window.

Offline timmy1

Had a punt last week at the last minute, had a bad hangover and a bad case of the horn, had my eyes on a 42 year old  EE milf (im 23 btw :dance:) past few weeks and for 50 quid/half hour outcall anal included it was a done deal

Soon as she arrived i handed over the cash and  before she even had taken off her coat i asked her to kneel down and open her mouth, i had been edging the past hour before she arrived and had agreed that i could cum as many as i wanted in the punt so within 30 secs of her arriving i shot a fat load in her mouth, i waited 10 mins to recover by fingering her arse, slapped on the armour and pounded away etc.

I think this is gonna be my new thing, i just love the thought of meeting a stranger and in under a minute without no touching/sucking emptying my sack into her gob :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:16:06 pm by timmy1 »

Online webpunter

i just love the thought of meeting a stranger and in under a minute without no touching/sucking emptying my sack into her gob :wackogirl:
Nice one.  I like the idea of doing this with MrsWP on a Sat evening.  At about 10.15pm.  She then fucks off to bed & i can then retrieve a beer from the fridge & watch MOTD

Redhead Lover

Her on her knees, unloading over her face and she looks up and says "thank you".

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Offline bbwandy72

Boring to some but CIM while in 69 does it for me.  :thumbsup:
Pretty much this. Although I like that as a starter, and to then go on to full sex afterwards. Which makes one shot girls a sub-optimal experience.

Offline Oddbod

I'm with LanceVance,
can't beat cumming over a wg's feet,
preferably over the soles of a BBW,
I love to see a big bum & feet in the air
dripping cum...lovely.

Odd Job

Always like finishing in 69 with her on top and cum in mouth.

Offline Buttons

Normally three or, if she is lucky, four sturdy thrusts, a grunt or two, apologise, roll off, pull under pants and trousers backup, sturdy handshake or slap on the back, make excuses and leave then burst into tears when back in the car....... :lol:

Offline smartieshouse

Jizzing on a WG's feet :crazy:. I don't do it all the time, but when I do, I love it. The climax to my most recently reviewed punt isn't something I will forget in a hurry either.

Quite similar, but over a girls heels or boots!:-) massive high heel fetish here!!:-)

Offline pewpewpew

After a blowjob when i watch in horror as she pulls out a huge dong then relax when i realise rhat it's not as big as mine

Offline Sticky

I thought Downton Abbey had a really good one

Offline joedaw

A long cim after deepthroat with my spunk dripping out of a teenage blonde's mouth while she is being stuffed deeply by her pal with a 10 inch dildo. And she comes just as I shoot.
Banned reason: No reviews in over 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Sonny Crockett

One ending I would love to do is I cum on the lady's face, she then rubs the cum into her mouth, gargles it, and then spits it out onto my face. That would be cool!!!

Online george r

like to finish with coming in her mouth with her swallowing or a  nice spunky kiss after is great fun too .

Offline mrbluerunner

This month's favourite is with my latest Polish sweetie riding me cowgirl, calling me a dirty fucker, spitting on me and then slapings my face - certainly made me cum hard.

Have agreed to swap place next time  :wacko:

Offline Sonny Crockett

This month's favourite is with my latest Polish sweetie riding me cowgirl, calling me a dirty fucker, spitting on me and then slapings my face - certainly made me cum hard.

Have agreed to swap place next time  :wacko:

+10000

Would love that to happen to me!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Strokemeplease

Her sitting astride my face and pissing into my mouth while she wanks me.

Offline Marmalade

My favourite ending is cod and chips.  :thumbsup:

Considering the amount of white knighting and wannabe Romeo's around, I reckon a sunset proposal is high up on the list for many.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Actually it brings back memories of a great moonlight shag in Manchester. Gorgeous blonde who looked nothing like a streetwalker. Watched the moon rise as she sucked my cock. Shagging her was harder as the dustbins made too much noise. Picked the bits of fluff out of my eyes next day, phoning her to try to book. She was probably off her face but nice while it lasted.  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Her sitting astride my face and pissing into my mouth while she wanks me.

I quite like a wee dram afterwards to sterilise any RO leftovers.  :hi:

willmo1

I'm just so fucking vanilla based on this stuff.   :D

Offline howrude

I always like to be wanked off by the girl, usually over their tits but it's not essential. If its taking time for me to come i might wank myself. But i have to have the girl wanking me as i come so that it's out of my control and i can usually achieve a great orgasm. 

Offline Horizontal pleasures

For me, two girls, oiled, kneeling in front of a mirror, looking up as I unload over their faces, tits and anything else thats in the way....
For me, two girls, oiled or not but well lubed, one kneeling in front of a mirror, looking up as I unload into her rear end (woof woof), having already podged the first one. So I am in one and the two of them are doing anything they like to each other.

DeWallenFan

Jizzing on a WG's feet :crazy:.

I love that as well!
Also cumming on a girls tit's and midriff  :cool:
 :drinks: