Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: missyDnewcastle  (Read 3708 times)

13 review(s) for missyDnewcastle (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline waynekerr600

Liked the look of her pictures so i thought would give a go. Checked ukp all all semed well.

Exchanged a few texts and was given location in washington, times services and fees all arranged.

Arrived at the agreed time to be confronted with a wall of silence. No replies to texts. Phone rings off the hook and doesnt get answered.

Another wasted trip and wasted time sitting in the car waiting for a reply.

Why are so many girls so ignorant? If she changes her mind, double books, cant be arsed surely she can text?

Too many girls in my experience seem to treat their punters like pure crap. I really dont know how they make a living.

Dont waste your time and petrol with this one guys. Total waste of time in my experience.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thequietman

Liked the look of her pictures so i thought would give a go. Checked ukp all all semed well.

Exchanged a few texts and was given location in washington, times services and fees all arranged.

Arrived at the agreed time to be confronted with a wall of silence. No replies to texts. Phone rings off the hook and doesnt get answered.

Another wasted trip and wasted time sitting in the car waiting for a reply.

Why are so many girls so ignorant? If she changes her mind, double books, cant be arsed surely she can text?

Too many girls in my experience seem to treat their punters like pure crap. I really dont know how they make a living.

Dont waste your time and petrol with this one guys. Total waste of time in my experience.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

long time lurker here and 1st post  :yahoo:

the reason i think girls do this is they only really need 1 or 2 punters per day to make way more than the average person does. sad but true imo

westbay_abaco

Its bad business sense though as punter will stop calling.

Aint nuthing worse, sorry you had a bad experience OP

Offline Kev3773

She did a similar trick with me, I traveled and was parked up a safe distance away as I was early. I did receive a msg to say she had to go out and would be available in a couple of hours. Wasn't amused and told her so only for her to come back with the "grandchild has been rushed to hospital" line. If that was the case I hope everything was OK. BUT I just wonder how you can be sure to be back working in 2 hours when you have to travel to hospital not knowing what's up or how long diagnosis/treatment will take. Methinks something doesn't add up  :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

Hi alfie, which day was this? I got a similar child rushed to hospital excuse, just wondered if its a standard excuse? Or if she double booked and just takes the first punter. Hope people reading this give her a wide birth as such people don't deserve to prosper.

Wish I had read the other negative review which calls into question her hygiene and suggests she's a bit of a boozer.

Strangely enough when I was stuck outside thought I saw another punter. I can spot what punters like like by the way they park I've n doing this for so long !!

Offline Kev3773

vw

Another disaster involving those pricks at Allure and MissyD last night.

Great lesson in how not to argue in public from both sides and some of the NE duo darlings.

Offline sqlbatsman

I sent a message to her on AW which was deleted without even reading. I have no idea why someone would do that and that too it was the first one I have ever sent to her. I mean why would you just delete the email?  :unknown: This was ofcourse before the whole drama unfolded on the other forum. But now I'm glad that she did not reply and I did not go through with it, lucky escape?

Offline waynekerr600

Hi alfie hope you don't mind me posting for everyone's benefit but we got the same excuse on different days, clearly it's her standard excuse when mucking someone about.

Give her a miss boys it's exactly what she deserves.

Offline ohfook1t

Dunno why ppl would want to see her anyway what with what has went on over the last few weeks

Offline waynekerr600

I seem to missed whats been happening, is there a link to a thread about whats been going on?

Cheers.

Offline Tiger63

It's getting embarrassing  now. :(

vw

Cheers vw
No problem Wayne

Its an isolated incident, just some drama usually very nice most days up here and the rest of the country.  :hi:

Offline toon972

Was thinking of booking her, not a chance now.

greychap

Not great with the excuses and two two blokes on different days.

I suppose time will tell how she gets on with the indie route.

westbay_abaco

Maybe she has loads of grandchildren who are always getting rushed to hospital :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Rod trotter

She came over as canny on uke but then has been outed as a BB , she sounds a right one and for me is a never ever now, i did consider her but her recent pantomime show put me off forever.

Crap service OP ......one to avoid

Offline Jamessn

I had a poor time with her, drunk plus other stuff.

Offline waynekerr600

Wow i never knew any of this till i read vws links.

Think ive dodged a bullet there ( might buy a lottery tocket to see if im on a roll!)

Wouldnt touch her with somebody elses now.

Offline waynekerr600

Just out of curiosity are you able to give any more info what else was wrong Jamessn?

Cheers

Offline Jamessn

It's in my review from 6 months ago.

Just tried to read the threads quoted above on another site, confusing or what.

I changed my avatar to George clooney because this woman tried to insult me by stating that I was no George clooney look alike.

Offline Jamessn

Just remembered that when I was leaving she said something like I will do something special to you next time that will surprise you. Could be she meant what the above thread and controversy was about, but I do not know that, it only came to my mind after reading the above.

I would never do that.

greychap

Just remembered that when I was leaving she said something like I will do something special to you next time that will surprise you. Could be she meant what the above thread and controversy was about, but I do not know that, it only came to my mind after reading the above.

I would never do that.

Jesus its all coming out now.....so you did not get the chance to find out what this surprise was :scare: :unknown:

Offline Jamessn

I would not go back, that's why I gave her a negative. Never thought about it until I read that ranting in the links above.

Who knows  what it was really, I have just put 2&2 together to make 4, but I could be wrong, it could have been 5.

Offline waynekerr600

The suprise might be a few days later when the burning sensations start....... :scare:

Geordiejay

We all know what surprise that would have been and it wouldn't have been them new Durex 'BARE' Real Feel Condoms  ;) ;)

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for all the replys guys.

Offline waynekerr600

Noticed she hasnt logged in since the 19th. Wonder if shes given up?

Offline OscarC

Noticed she hasnt logged in since the 19th. Wonder if shes given up?

Or it's Christmas?