Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paying for extras  (Read 2240 times)

Offline SamLP

I am not one to walk from a punt. I know guys here do it. I would just use the only weapon I am comfortable with. No Return.
It boggles my mind how prossies don't equate poor service with 'hmm I wonder why I only saw that nice guy once  :unknown: especially as he promissed me he would return'  :dash:

Several lack a business sense and often greed can cloud their common sense. I recently had two great punts with a Hungarian milf. Really good sessions which were spoilt with her rushing me out at the end as soon as my hour was up. Even as I was getting up to get dressed she looked at her phone to check the time and jumped telling me to get dressed quickly otherwise I would need to pay her extra as my time was up. I told her not to rush me, it isn't nice. Despite having two really good punts which included joking, teasing and a good time I avoided eye contact and got dressed in silence. She could have salvaged it by acknowledging her reaction was wrong but instead thought a sarcastic smile and response to "don't rush" would be a good answer instead. Guess what, I won't be returning even though I had one of my better punts in a while.

Offline pewpewpew

What if facial is like 10 quid extra and you do it twice in one meet? Does that cost you 20 quid as she only has to properly clean up once for the next guy

Offline WelshClipper

Several lack a business sense and often greed can cloud their common sense. I recently had two great punts with a Hungarian milf. Really good sessions which were spoilt with her rushing me out at the end as soon as my hour was up. Even as I was getting up to get dressed she looked at her phone to check the time and jumped telling me to get dressed quickly otherwise I would need to pay her extra as my time was up. I told her not to rush me, it isn't nice. Despite having two really good punts which included joking, teasing and a good time I avoided eye contact and got dressed in silence. She could have salvaged it by acknowledging her reaction was wrong but instead thought a sarcastic smile and response to "don't rush" would be a good answer instead. Guess what, I won't be returning even though I had one of my better punts in a while.

This is precisely what I mean    :drinks:

Offline rubric

It boggles my mind how prossies don't equate poor service with 'hmm I wonder why I only saw that nice guy once  :unknown: especially as he promissed me he would return'  :dash:

The problem is that they can operate on the principle of the greater fool for long enough to leave the business.

Offline cueball

I don't see girls who charge extra for any services I might want. If what I want isn't included, I don't see her.

tcm

I'm on that page too

uksaldn

I don't see girls who charge extra for any services I might want. If what I want isn't included, I don't see her.

tcm

Same here, I see more EE wg's are asking more for owo, cim..

I try to find a wg that is all inclusive.

Offline mattylondon

My view is if a wg charges extra for something simple she doesnt enjoy it! :unknown:
That's my inclination too, with the more 'regularly accepted services'. I wouldn't pay extra for anything and I can't say I'd enjoy it knowing that she probably doesn't either. Mind you, some may get a kick out of that.

Perhaps a little different if one is veering into BDSM, water sports or scat, no doubt.  :unknown:

But then again one man's 'normality' can be largely different from another. I can't understand why anybody would pay extra for kissing, oral without or fucking?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:49:22 am by mattylondon »

Offline tintin100

One of the best meets I ever had was with a lady only in the business for a short time between more conventional jobs. Said she was a financial advisor.

Anyway, money was only talked about in very basic terms, what the hourly rate was. Agreed and no further mention. Arrived at her house and she wanted a chat before the main event, fine by me. She was very happy to talk about services, what I wanted etc. I offered her the money after being in the house for a couple of mins, she said "that's ok, pay me later".

Offered again when we went to her bedroom (not a punting room, her actual bedroom), again "pay me later". OK.

Did the deed, was about to leave and still wanted to pay her. I wasn't trying to get a freebie. "Wait till I leave the room and leave it on the dressing table" she said, "the money makes me feel like a whore". So left it I did.

A great punt with a sexy lady. She disappeared from AW a few weeks later never to return.

Was she from Leicester?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:52:09 pm by tintin100 »