Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky koa formerly koa32  (Read 2575 times)

1 review(s) for Kinky Koa (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

texasjapan

WoW :D

been waiting to see koa32 for most part of 2015. She has been on travels and has returned with a new profile (old one can't be used by her anymore due to inactivity) kinky koa
I'll keep to facts and figures with wandering of to narnia to describe what a treasure drove she is.

Coms 8/10
 has a but of busy schedule so can be a while till she can converse but when she does get the time, she to the point and clear. Added bonus she sounds very posh upper middle class which helps for certain role play

Looks 9.88/10
Was hard as rock the moment I saw her.  No makeup very natural pretty face.  Lean and athletic build,  around 5'5" cute small tits with a nice firm arse  :yahoo:

Personality 15/10
Cool as fucking school  :cool:  genuinely easy to get along with,  and very intelligent.  :hi:

Likes list 10/10
As we all know this is big issue with a lot of folk out their put stuff on likes list but they are not remotely interested on certain activities,  has ruined many a night. Not a case with koa she thoroughly enjoys her list,  specially gfe, role play, facesitting, swallowing   :wackogirl: and being the dominant one in bedroom.

Conclusion :sure thing,  can't go wrong.  :thumbsup:

P.s who gives fuck about grammar n punctuation when your spending way too much money on pussy

Offline Magicalstory

WoW :D

been waiting to see koa32 for most part of 2015. She has been on travels and has returned with a new profile (old one can't be used by her anymore due to inactivity) kinky koa
I'll keep to facts and figures with wandering of to narnia to describe what a treasure drove she is.

Coms 8/10
 has a but of busy schedule so can be a while till she can converse but when she does get the time, she to the point and clear. Added bonus she sounds very posh upper middle class which helps for certain role play

Looks 9.88/10
Was hard as rock the moment I saw her.  No makeup very natural pretty face.  Lean and athletic build,  around 5'5" cute small tits with a nice firm arse  :yahoo:

Personality 15/10
Cool as fucking school  :cool:  genuinely easy to get along with,  and very intelligent.  :hi:

Likes list 10/10
As we all know this is big issue with a lot of folk out their put stuff on likes list but they are not remotely interested on certain activities,  has ruined many a night. Not a case with koa she thoroughly enjoys her list,  specially gfe, role play, facesitting, swallowing   :wackogirl: and being the dominant one in bedroom.

Conclusion :sure thing,  can't go wrong.  :thumbsup:

P.s who gives fuck about grammar n punctuation when your spending way too much money on pussy

Where is she based now?

vw

Where is she based now?
sorry to appear on the same thread I'm not following

Her is the link

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bushmills

... and the previous profile to link the old reviews.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met her earlier this year - outcall only - but she was quite helpful in suggesting hotels which offered reasonable day rates.

Tim20

Great helpful review ! Looks very fuckable

pantsonfire

Offline Magicalstory

Is this still outcall?

I prefer incalls but she'd be great for outcall at her rates

Tim20

I've messaged her On AW awaiting in anticipation as want to get my hands on her.

Offline fitasfuck

Good review OP. She appeals to me very much & is the kind of girl I would travel quite a distance to meet & book a hotel in central London. Will arrange sometime soon!

texasjapan

At the moment only out calls. I had booked a place in central London.