Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meko - Paddington  (Read 582 times)

Offline leatherlover

External Link/Members Only

I saw Meko today for 30 mins - £100.

Comms with agency were good. Called and was followed up with texts. I wanted Meko as I was told she had black leather / PVC per her pictures. About 30 minutes before the punt, the agency texted to say that she no longer had the boots in the picture but was trying to get an alternative. I chose to go ahead, although in retrospect, I should have cancelled there and then.

Her flat is in a reasonable part of town. Quite discreet. Meko does look like her pictures although her features are more pronounced and slightly darker - the photoshopped pics are flattering and I would put her at around 30-ish - her voice is fairly husky, like a smoker's voice.

She wasn't wearing boots, but shoes with black stockings. The bodysuit she was wearing was black but wasn't leather or PVC. She was wearing a leather jacket though. This was a little disappointing, but I cannot say I did not have warning from the agency. Had I been thinking with my head, I would have remembered that the leather was the reason why I was paying top dolla for this 30 mins.

Anyway, I was ushered in. Paperwork out of the way. She didn't speak much. I am not sure if it was her lack of English, but I found her to be a bit like a nervous aunt throughout, even right at the beginning. I asked for a quick shower, and was given a towel and shown the adequate facilities. After a quick wash, I went back to her into the bedroom. I stood up next to her and started to kiss her neck and tried to go in for a full snog. Unfortunately, closed lips. I tried to get my tongue in, but the mouth was firmly closed. Shit! I forgot to check for DFK! I had confirmed that she did do OWO and CIM with the agenc so was reasonably comfortable that they were on offer, but didn't check the DFK. I'm not usually too bothered about DFK but she was reasonably pretty, and this was expensive, so this added to the disappointment.

I lay down. The bed has a mirror right next to it, which is a nice touch. I told her to get sucking. She went down on me straight away. She does this funny thing with my nipples which I got her to stop and instead concentrate both hands on my balls as she sucked the shaft. Her technique is interesting. When I saw her suck, her head changes rotation quite often, again giving the impression of nerves. However, the sensation is quite pleasant. I had not cum the previous night so my cock was ultra sensitive. I don't know about you guys, but when it is having a real good time, if I am effectively edging, it is almost a little painful - like the sensation is too much. This was the case today - again, I don't know if it was her technique (which is very soft, no real suction) or if it was because I had not cum the night before, in circumstances where I usually cum at least twice a day every day. As a result, I had to keep telling her to stop sucking and then concentrate on licking and sucking my balls, and then flicking the shaft up and down with her tongue. She was very good at this and listening to instructions.

After about 20 minutes, I realised that I had passed the point of no return (i.e. I had left it too late to tell her to stop) and felt my cock ready to cum. I didn't say anything and started to cum. She then moved the cock so that only the tip was in her mouth. She kept it there, pretty much motionless until I had finished, and then she went to spit it out, and then ran to the bathroom to wash her mouth out, leaving me alone in the room for a bit. This was a huge disappointment. The best blowjobs are when I can cum DT or at least when as much of the shaft is in the mouth. It's really disappointing when I cum and only the tip is in the mouth.

So overall, the BJ was good, ruined by the ending. Also no DFK and limited leather means that at £100, this is a neutral. Would I return? I am not sure. I was thinking about my Friday punt with Black Chyna - although if I saw BC again, I would get a BJ (no CIM) for £30 for 15 mins, the BC experience would not be as good. Yet, BC is good for a pump and dump. I must say that a couple of times during today's punt with Meko, the combination of what she was doing and watching her in the mirror, I felt amazing, which was something I did not feel with BC. But I was paying a lot for it. So you pays your money, you takes your choice. Or however the hell that phrase goes.

By the way, in contrast to Mr UK's experience, I did get the feeling that she was suffering from dusty phone syndrome, and she confirmed at the end when I asked her - she confirmed that it was very quiet, which is probably why I was able to get a lunchtime booking at 1 hour's notice.

POSITIVES

Good technique
Reasonably pretty
Compliant

NEGATIVES

No DFK
Not much leather
Only takes tip in mouth when you cum.

Offline MR-UK

Nice review

Shame you did nt hit it off with her . Yeah your right punters near xmas maybe holding back.  I ve never booked her for 30mins , i did nt even know that was a option.