Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe sexy girl  (Read 4401 times)

zingfu

Hi all it's Xingfu again. This is my fifth reviews here :)

I read reviews of Khloe and one of my friend also recommended me her. ;) Basically I booked her another day but could not do it for some reason. So booked again today. here it is..

External Link/Members Only

Booking method: Call, text.
Booking duration: 1 hour
Type of booking: Incall
Incall location: Colindale near underground.
Payment method: Cash £110

About the Girl: Khloe , a Polish next door type. age 29-30. Slim body a arse to die for. ;)

About the meeting: When I arrive she offered me drink, shower. then coming to bed she started kissing me all over my body, good techniques of her French kissing. After a while I did her a favour to lick her in reverse oral and she carried on OWO. She was clean and fresh. :kissgirl:

Penetrations were in various positions. I had two round of sex. We chatted afterwards. a enjoyable session of the day..

Basically she provides same level of GFE like Emily Brulee. so good punt anyway.

Would I return? I hope so.

:)

Offline Nagilum

Khloe is tough to beat. Defiantly a great girl and I always have fun with her.

ramrodronnie

Khloe is tough to beat. Defiantly a great girl and I always have fun with her.

Well if her Vivastreet profile pics are anything to go by omnimatrix? She sure looks HOT! mate.  :hi:

zingfu

Well if her Vivastreet profile pics are anything to go by omnimatrix? She sure looks HOT! mate. 

Hi dude her picture is real. Maybe few months older.

ramrodronnie

Hi dude her picture is real. Maybe few months older.

Thanks  zingfu. Always good to have reassurances from punters on here, as I have seen a few WGs in the past from Vivastreet. And they have looked nothing like their profile pics.   :hi:

vw

Thanks  zingfu. Always good to have reassurances from punters on here, as I have seen a few WGs in the past from Vivastreet. And they have looked nothing like their profile pics.   :hi:
Most girls on vivastreet don't have 39 positive reviews though, don't think you need any more reassurance than that RRR !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3945

ramrodronnie

Most girls on vivastreet don't have 39 positive reviews though, don't think you need any more reassurance than that RRR !

I've just noticed Khloe's Reviews VW. For some reason sometimes the girls Review count comes up, and sometimes it doesn't. If it had come up, I wouldn't have needed to seek any assurances VW.

Now that I can see how many Positive Reviews Khloe has, I won't have to ask for anymore assurances. Hot Listed.

vw

I've just noticed Khloe's Reviews VW. For some reason sometimes the girls Review count comes up, and sometimes it doesn't. If it had come up, I wouldn't have needed to seek any assurances VW.

Now that I can see how many Positive Reviews Khloe has, I won't have to ask for anymore assurances. Hot Listed.
Im sure it would be nice for you maybe see the planes at the museum if you arrive early as mentioned in some of the other reviews.

Think admin links them up over night if the aw url is not included in review.

ramrodronnie

Just to be pedantic, and correct you VW. She has 38 Positives & 1 Negative. Her AW profile has been taken down I see. That can possibly be due to some punter with a touch of EAS.

vw

Just to be pedantic, and correct you VW. She has 38 Positives & 1 Negative. Her AW profile has been taken down I see. That can possibly be due to some punter with a touch of EAS.
Just to be pedantic this one is not in the list but is a valid review from a valid punter 38 positives + 1 = 39.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

Just to be pedantic this one is not in the list but is a valid review from a valid punter 38 positives + 1 = 39.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blimey, they teach you maths out there in the sticks then VW? Lmfbo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

Blimey, they teach you maths out there in the sticks then VW? Lmfbo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes we count carrots and divide them up for the livestock !   :lol: :lol:

Think you would probably enjoy Khloe though, may get to be the latest reviewer one day.

ramrodronnie

Yes we count carrots and divide them up for the livestock !   :lol: :lol:

Think you would probably enjoy Khloe though, may get to be the latest reviewer one day.

Ohhhh, Khloe is Very Much on my radar VW. I would have seen her by now, but I've been having too much fun shagging Issa & Anya in Colchester just lately.  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Offline Nagilum

Ohhhh, Khloe is Very Much on my radar VW. I would have seen her by now, but I've been having too much fun shagging Issa & Anya in Colchester just lately.  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Interesting, I may need to pop over to Colchester :)

Offline fcukguy0602

Xingfu, would you say that she's fit or toned ?

VanceStone

Why did this girl stop using adultwork and instead sign up to viva street?

I tried using the latter but heard it has more bait and switch scams and premium rate mobile numbers that zap your phone credit.

vw

I tried using the latter but heard it has more bait and switch scams and premium rate mobile numbers that zap your phone credit.
She has problems with adultwork closing her down all the time, something to do with scammers or malicious people.

Estoril

Thanks for the review. Got her as too see in the new year. 

Online NightKid

Probably more towards fit if your definition of toned is something along the lines of having 6-pecs.

Offline fcukguy0602

Probably more towards fit if your definition of toned is something along the lines of having 6-pecs.
thanks for the info!

ramrodronnie

+101 VanceStone

Online collector

She created 3 or 4 new AW profiles after her original one. Told me she had lots of problems during the verification process and AW closed down one by one all of them.

Her last one is still active in my HL folder called "done", I can't post a shorter link because is to distribute content only.

Hotlisting it, is visible this pic Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

She created 3 or 4 new AW profiles after her original one. Told me she had lots of problems during the verification process and AW closed down one by one all of them.

Her last one is still active in my HL folder called "done", I can't post a shorter link because is to distribute content only.

Hotlisting it, is visible this pic Hidden Image/Members Only

Ignore RRR he has been told 4 times by me yet persists in asking about it.

Notice he says +101 3 posts after explanation number 4

I do wonder sometimes

Online collector

I do wonder sometimes
Just want to add one more thing for RRR and Vancestone (happy to see you posting as well in other reviews, not only in the ones of Emily Creme Brulee).
I think Khloe just gave up with AW and you guys know what, she doesn't need to use it. Because it's already bloody popular and well reviewed.

Offline lewishamguy

I do wonder sometimes

I very much doubt in his posts. WTF is he on about? Yeah he did ask the same question twice in another review. I might be wrong but I'm starting to doubt he's pretending that he hasn't seen Khloe.

:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 01:43:54 am by lewishamguy »

ramrodronnie

I do wonder sometimes

I was more alluding to the unreliable, scamming pics that WGs generally put on to their profile pics on Vivastreet VW. Obviously by the Reviews that Khloe has had posted on this site are showing that her pics are Kosher. But generally it is a Fact that Vivastreet profiles/pics are definitely not reliable. I know this for an absolute Fact from many personal experiences as I have not seen one from that site that look anything like their profile pics. Khloe obviously an exception to the rule. Fact
So stick that in you're carrot, and eat it, or smoke it.

Offline Magicalstory

The only question for me about Khloe now is about getting to Colindale by public transport

vw

I was more alluding to the unreliable, scamming pics that WGs generally put on to their profile pics on Vivastreet VW. Obviously by the Reviews that Khloe has had posted on this site are showing that her pics are Kosher. But generally it is a Fact that Vivastreet profiles/pics are definitely not reliable. I know this for an absolute Fact from many personal experiences as I have not seen one from that site that look anything like their profile pics. Khloe obviously an exception to the rule. Fact
So stick that in you're carrot, and eat it, or smoke it.
Yes, but stop coming on Khloe threads asking why she isnt on adult work, its tedious explaining for the 5th time, fact.  No ye were very specific and sounds like trolling fact, no go and kiss your sister and call the girls baby.

Offline The_Don

The only question for me about Khloe now is about getting to Colindale by public transport

Location: Ground floor flat, bedroom (small and clean) bathroom good and well stocked.
Free parking on side roads (but some permit zone out side)  Tube = Colindate less than 5 mins walk.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:10:24 am by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Having punted Khole a number of times. I did ask her, about her A/W accounts.

The details were. Her older accounts were not verified and then got taken down after some reports.

She did get a verified A/W account and it was up for months:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

But then A/W chose to take down some accounts (this info has been, posted already on UKP).

The below is a list of a few W/G, that had it happen to them. Even though they were verified, with lots of feedback. Some had been members for years, on A/W.

Offline johnnygunz

Online collector

Anyone know if she does CIM?
I think everybody knows and the answer is no, she doesn't

Offline Cuntminion

Anyone know if she does CIM?

Cookie in mouth?

Who doesn't like cookies?!!

But semen ?  No.

ramrodronnie

Yes, but stop coming on Khloe threads asking why she isnt on adult work, its tedious explaining for the 5th time, fact.  No ye were very specific and sounds like trolling fact, no go and kiss your sister and call the girls baby.

You're a nit picking fucker VW Fact

ramrodronnie

Having punted Khole a number of times. I did ask her, about her A/W accounts.

The details were. Her older accounts were not verified and then got taken down after some reports.

She did get a verified A/W account and it was up for months:

But then A/W chose to take down some accounts (this info has been, posted already on UKP).

The below is a list of a few W/G, that had it happen to them. Even though they were verified, with lots of feedback. Some had been members for years, on A/W.

Thanks very much for that useful, constructive info The_Don. Unlike some of the nit picking comments that I've been getting from a certain individual who's nickname I will not mention. Most grateful. The_Don.  :hi: :thumbsup:

zingfu

Hi dude she is slim but not fully gym toned girl. :)

Offline Nagilum

Just want to add one more thing for RRR and Vancestone (happy to see you posting as well in other reviews, not only in the ones of Emily Creme Brulee).
I think Khloe just gave up with AW and you guys know what, she doesn't need to use it. Because it's already bloody popular and well reviewed.

Agreed.  Can we just all agree that the girl provides a service that is decent and its well received by all. 

Offline tom_tomuk

Thanks very much for that useful, constructive info The_Don. Unlike some of the nit picking comments that I've been getting from a certain individual who's nickname I will not mention. Most grateful. The_Don.  :hi: :thumbsup:

sorry for spaming, but any news about elle btw?

ramrodronnie

Agreed.  Can we just all agree that the girl provides a service that is decent and its well received by all.

Yes thanks omnimatrix. I can see that now. I have her right at the top of my HL now mate.  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Yes thanks omnimatrix. I can see that now. I have her right at the top of my HL now mate.  :hi:

You are going to have fun  ;)

ramrodronnie

You are going to have fun  ;)

My conundrum is omnimatrix. Which girl that is at the top of my HL do I see next?

I have Ameera, Adelle4U, and now Khloe??? I will get around to see all 3 of them eventually, but who do I see first, and in what order? I will se at least 2 of them whist Issa & Anya are away.  :lol:  :hi:

ramrodronnie

My conundrum is omnimatrix. Which girl that is at the top of my HL do I see next?

I have Ameera, Adelle4U, and now Khloe??? I will get around to see all 3 of them eventually, but who do I see first, and in what order? I will se at least 2 of them whist Issa & Anya are away.  :lol:  :hi:

:lol: And in addition to that Luscious line up omnimatrix. Is; Ellie_12_Rose   :lol: Which one first mate? I know that you have see at least 2 of them omnimatrix. So I am really hoping that you can give me some guidance mate?  :hi:

ramrodronnie

:lol: And in addition to that Luscious line up omnimatrix. Is; Ellie_12_Rose   :lol: Which one first mate? I know that you have see at least 2 of them omnimatrix. So I am really hoping that you can give me some guidance mate?  :hi:

Should I PM you to save clogging up this thread omnimatrix?  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Should I PM you to save clogging up this thread omnimatrix?  :hi:

Out of Adele and Khloe... That is tough.  Adele is very affectionate and very sexual, knows how to move her hips and loves to take care of you when you visit.  For example the last time I went she had candles lining the hallway and sprinkled rose petals for me to walk through to the bedroom.  Her service is great and you will love the attention.

Khloe - Again very affectionate, very sexual, just wants to devour you.  Lovely girl like Adele and very good at having a conversation with you.  She looks fantastic in the mirror when she is straddling you.

These are two of the best and if I had to pick then it would be Adele, but there really is nothing in it.  We are talking a rizla paper worth between them.  Whoever yo pick, both are fantastic and both will give you a service that is very hard to top.  I say see both!

Offline Nagilum

Ameera I will get round to and Ellie and Creme Brulee.

The options!!

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

Did she mention moving to central london by any chance?

I really fancy her but she lives soo far away :(