Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: happyhornyhannah (Norwich)  (Read 1330 times)

2 review(s) for happyhornyhannah (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

cheyne

I've been in touch with Hannah for a few weeks sorting out the meet, as she's only visiting Norwich this week although threatening to comeback again soon. Very sexy comms and was really looking forward to seeing her.

I saw her for an hour and she more than lived up to her promise I'm very happy to report!  It was at a Hotel, easy to get to from Train Station and you can go straight in with no problems.  The room was clean and comfortable.

Greeted each other once I got in and we sat on the bed and chatted for 5-10 minutes. She was wearing a sexy black dress that particularly showed off her amazing buxom figure and awesome legs but it wasn't long before she was taking it off!  She has a very pretty face and as accurately depicted in her profile pictures, she has a fantastic, fit buxom body. 

It wasn't long before we were kissing intimately, both getting undressed and kissing each other and plenty of physical contact.  Her lips are irresistible!

Went on to her pleasuring my cock with her hands, which progressed into a combination of hand relief and OWO until it felt so good that I had no choice to let myself cum far earlier than I normally would.

Had a brief break, drink whilst we continued to give each other semi-regular kisses, indicating that "play" would resume shortly!  When we resumed, it was soon on with the Condom, with me on top first and then onto Doggy, both felt great, seeing her bum whilst doing the latter is irresistible!  I eventually went on top again until I couldn't resist any more and came.

I think something that made this encounter feel particularly special is that the physical contact once we got started felt almost constant, very few moments apart from when doing Doggy that we weren't kissing and feeling each other.

In summary one of the most exciting meets I've had and I'd highly recommend her and next time she's in Norwich I'll definitely be looking to see her again. Not bad for a Monday afternoon.

Offline uutarn

Looks lush mate.
Glad you had a good time and thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

cheyne

Looks lush mate.
Glad you had a good time and thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

That's exactly what she was, lush. Sums her up perfectly. Well worth a visit.