Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Time - OWO  (Read 2358 times)

easynow

I had OWO for first time on Saturday.
The WG gets checked every 3 months and her latest MOT was 4 weeks ago.
The chances of STI\STD are low but I didn't realise there was still a chance.

Intention is to get checked at GUM.  Have never been before so any advice on anxiety in whether I could have something and also the routine at GUM would be great.

Easynow

Offline daveev

If you're going to worry every time you do that jack it in, 6 years now with oral without and never caught anything, you pays your money and takes your chance,

Offline brumsbest1

ok well you can give whatever name you want.
they will ask who you had sex with. I just said it was a bj off a stranger, lol. I didn't say it was a working girl.
They will do a physical examination.
They will take a blood test to check for HIV
they will also do a swab of the inside of your knob to check for bacterial infection.
they will then usually also supply a course of antibiotics
thats it you are done.

vw

Have never been before so any advice on anxiety.
Imagine them naked when you ask for the clap test, will put you at ease.

In a serious note tell them the truth except your name and use your punting phone to receive text results.

and its not as scary as your first punt, you will be OK young man !

Offline Billy no mates

I recently had to do a gum visit, after a wg contacted me after to say she had a mouth sti and we had done a bt of OWO. Everything was fine

So be prepared to sit with a load of teenagers and young twenty somethings. Obviously not a problem if you are one yourself, but if like me you are in your 50's, its hard to 'fit in'.
You can give any name you want, I chose my real name, thats up to you.
Wait at least 2 weeks after the contact before even thinking about going and do not have sex with anyone else in the meantime (fake some injury or something if you have a partner).
They gave me an injection and a course of antibiotics (free) to be on the safe side.
They take blood, urine and a swab from your throat and cock. Leaving a small bruise on the inside of my elbow (which you may have to hide)

Honestly book an appt rather than a 'walk in' clinic. I seemed to 'hang around' for about 3 hrs

I would almost garuntee you will be fine, but if this is something that might bother you, its probably best to stay away from OWO in the future
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:28:24 pm by Billy no mates »

vw

I didn't say it was a working girl.
Why ?

When dealing with any medical professional it is always best to share all.

Believe they do more through testing with punters and prossies and can be offered certain vaccinations !

Her is an interesting thread on a specific clap clinit but can apply to all

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58732.msg755495#msg755495

fredpunter

ok well you can give whatever name you want.
they will ask who you had sex with. I just said it was a bj off a stranger, lol. I didn't say it was a working girl.
They will do a physical examination.
They will take a blood test to check for HIV
they will also do a swab of the inside of your knob to check for bacterial infection.
they will then usually also supply a course of antibiotics
thats it you are done.

Best not to hide the truth from them ... they are not judgmental and by hiding something you may get less than optimal consideration. Also, they don't generally do a swab if the inside if your knob .... not sure where that notion comes from. Nor in my experience do they hand out antibiotics unless there's something wrong with you.

The best advice is to trust and listen to the experts at the clinic and not strangers on the internet. I have always been impressed with the service I have received at the two I have used many times.

Offline Agent W

I'm told it's low risk, and I've never caught anything. You can avoid a face to face examination by ordering a kit online (External Link/Members Only seems legit, though there may be cheaper options).
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:38:08 pm by Agent W »

Offline OakTree

If you're going to worry every time you do that jack it in, 6 years now with oral without and never caught anything, you pays your money and takes your chance,

Exactly! You have to face that while cock is being devoured by a rather lovely warm mouth there's a fair chance half hour before another cock was splaffing it's goo in that very same lovely mouth. If you find that unpalatable and it worries you to death then take up web cammimg. I don't know any one who's caught anything off that.

Offline Billy no mates

Best not to hide the truth from them ... they are not judgmental and by hiding something you may get less than optimal consideration. Also, they don't generally do a swab if the inside if your knob .... not sure where that notion comes from. Nor in my experience do they hand out antibiotics unless there's something wrong with you.

The best advice is to trust and listen to the experts at the clinic and not strangers on the internet. I have always been impressed with the service I have received at the two I have used many times.

They really took a cock swab from me just two months ago. They really gave me antibiotics (well I say antibiotics, truth of the matter is it was just some tablets, and I suppose it could have been something other than antibiotcs) even though they said visualy everything looked fine. Maybe its a Hertfordshire health authority thing and each one is different

Fully agree with the 'be honest', certainly not judgemental in any shape or for. I am sure they have heard it all before.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:41:49 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline jlike

Had my last visit to the GUM clinic about two weeks ago on a Wednesday, results texted to my phone the following Monday. This was my second visit this year, the 1st was back in April. Both times I have done walk in not pre booked. The first time I was outside the door at 8.15am and first in line. Very little waiting and seen quite quickly. This second time traffic was bad and I got there a bit later so had to wait longer. As someone has said earlier on this thread a 50 something male sat in the waiting room where the average age is 20 stands out like a sore thumb. I have also always avoided Monday's to avoid the back log from the weekend.
As to the process, fill in a form, I used my real name but no address and my punting phone as contact which they were happy with, they did want to know first part of postcode for funding purposes apparently.
The nurses etc. that I saw both times was very nice, totally non judgemental and I answered all the questions honestly, they will have heard it all before anyway. There main concern appears to be the source of the wg's, street or internet and their nationality. As I only use what they call 'professionals' rather than street girls they said my chance of picking up an STI is quite low and also said my risk of Hep B was quite low as well as all the professional wg's are vaccinated against it. Anyway all that followed both times was a blood sample and a urine sample ( they do not like you to pee for about 2hrs before) and that was it. Results in 10 - 14 days but mine have both times been texted through in less than that. Then out the door and away job done and hopefully a text in a few days time which says 'This text confirms that all your results are negative'.

fredpunter

They really took a cock swab from me just two months ago. They really gave me antibiotics (well I say antibiotics, truth of the matter is it was just some tablets, and I suppose it could have been something other than antibiotcs) even though they said visualy everything looked fine. Maybe its a Hertfordshire health authority thing and each one is different

Fully agree with the 'be honest', certainly not judgemental in any shape or for. I am sure they have heard it all before.

Fair enough, maybe they work slightly differently. The only time I ever have had a cock swab taken was once when I mentioned a slight stinging sensation when I peed but they didn't find any infection .... it went away on its own. Never been given antibiotics.

Online cherub

I get tested regularly and have had chlamydia once in the 17 years I've been punting. From my experience the clinic just uses a urine sample without the need for a swab if you've not peed for 4 hours before giving the sample. Blood tests may be required for certain infections though. Also if you're being tested because a sexual contact has had a confirmed infection then you'll be given treatment straight away without having to wait for your test results.

Expl1cit

I don't think UKP members are taking the OP's concerns as seriously as he does. 

You need to forget about the GUM, it can take up to 3 months for some STI's to show up, so going this early may not reveal anything but you may still have something.  Get yourself straight to A&E and have your member surgically removed to stop any potential STI from spreading to the rest of you.  Next time you need a BJ, simply take your knob with you (remember to take it out the freezer the night before to let it thaw) and hand it to the WG along with the money, sit back and watch yourself getting a blow job in the safe knowledge that you won't catch an STI.

Offline claretandblue

I recently had to do a gum visit, after a wg contacted me after to say she had a mouth sti and we had done a bt of OWO. Everything was fine

So be prepared to sit with a load of teenagers and young twenty somethings. Obviously not a problem if you are one yourself, but if like me you are in your 50's, its hard to 'fit in'.
You can give any name you want, I chose my real name, thats up to you.
Wait at least 2 weeks after the contact before even thinking about going and do not have sex with anyone else in the meantime (fake some injury or something if you have a partner).
They gave me an injection and a course of antibiotics (free) to be on the safe side.
They take blood, urine and a swab from your throat and cock. Leaving a small bruise on the inside of my elbow (which you may have to hide)

Honestly book an appt rather than a 'walk in' clinic. I seemed to 'hang around' for about 3 hrs

I would almost garuntee you will be fine, but if this is something that might bother you, its probably best to stay away from OWO in the future
Not sure what gum you go to but I have never sat in a room with a load of teenagers! The two I have used in London it's mainly been professionals ranging from their twenties right the way up

Offline Billy no mates

Not sure what gum you go to but I have never sat in a room with a load of teenagers! The two I have used in London it's mainly been professionals ranging from their twenties right the way up

Maybe I was unlucky.

I went with my partner, once inside there were two doors (male/female). On the occasion I went both rooms were full of young people, no one over 25 I would say, certainly my partner said the same about the female room (we were texting each other so we could stare at our phones and not have to look around)

It was Hertfordshire where I went, so not a million miles away from where you are. It was September time, so maybe I just got a lot of people returning from holidays and sexual misadventures in the sun  :D

I know that the local health authority offer prebooked appts and I would wait for one of those if I was to go again rather than sit in a full waiting room.

Offline Nagilum

Intention is to get checked at GUM.  Have never been before so any advice on anxiety in whether I could have something and also the routine at GUM would be great.

Easynow

Which STD are you worried about?  HIV?  There is no chance that has spread and the risk is on her end and not yours, but even then its negligible  Herpes on the other hand is quite easy to catch this way.

Offline Nagilum

One particular article among many over at POZ.  These guys deal with facts and should be your primary source for anything related.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

I don't think UKP members are taking the OP's concerns as seriously as he does. 

You need to forget about the GUM, it can take up to 3 months for some STI's to show up, so going this early may not reveal anything but you may still have something.  Get yourself straight to A&E and have your member surgically removed to stop any potential STI from spreading to the rest of you.  Next time you need a BJ, simply take your knob with you (remember to take it out the freezer the night before to let it thaw) and hand it to the WG along with the money, sit back and watch yourself getting a blow job in the safe knowledge that you won't catch an STI.

Too true. :lol: :crazy: :wacko: :lol: :crazy: :wacko: :lol:

Offline RedKettle

If I needed to fake an injury to avoid sex with the OH for 2 weeks I would not be punting  :D :dash:

Offline Marmalade

Age groups vary, don't worry about 'fitting in'. If you see another male you know, maybe good to do some male bonding to avoid any future embarrassment. As for giving your real name, it's not necessary as long as they have a name to recognise you (especially if some cunt of a nurse walks into the waiting room to announce you by name as next and some little shit recognises your business profile). Just tell the receptionist, "that's the name you can put on the form."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:27:03 pm by Marmalade »

Offline claretandblue

Maybe I was unlucky.

I went with my partner, once inside there were two doors (male/female). On the occasion I went both rooms were full of young people, no one over 25 I would say, certainly my partner said the same about the female room (we were texting each other so we could stare at our phones and not have to look around)

It was Hertfordshire where I went, so not a million miles away from where you are. It was September time, so maybe I just got a lot of people returning from holidays and sexual misadventures in the sun  :D

I know that the local health authority offer prebooked appts and I would wait for one of those if I was to go again rather than sit in a full waiting room.
Maybe it's different out in the sticks! In London the atmosphere has always been really chilled, almost relaxing

Offline jlike

Age groups vary, don't worry about 'fitting in'. If you see another male you know, maybe good to do some male bonding to avoid any future embarrassment. As for giving your real name, it's not necessary as long as they have a name to recognise you (especially if some cunt of a nurse walks into the waiting room to announce you by name as next and some little shit recognises your business profile). Just tell the receptionist, "that's the name you can put on the form."

The GUM clinic I go to gives you a number when you book in and does not use your name when calling for you in the waiting room.

Offline Marmalade

The GUM clinic I go to gives you a number when you book in and does not use your name when calling for you in the waiting room.

I think that's probably a better system. They like to be "chummy" in Scotland: first name is ok out loud, but Mr.... is not (at least in my books for that establishment!) However I prefer not to be addressed by first name by people who don't know me. So if I had my way they'd say "Sir". They are, after all, in a service capacity, paid out of my taxes or privately and, though nice-to-be-nice, not my "mates".

potato

That's fine so long as you aren't number 69 and everyone sniggers..

Offline smiths

Easynow

The first thing is the WG saying she gets checked every 3 months isn't proof she does of course, trust NO WG is my advice. Secondly I am very surprised you didn't realise there was a risk from OWO, ALL sexual contact with another person involves a risk, its for you to take the risks your prepared to take.

Others have given good info about the GUM, I don't give them my real details as they aren't relevant unless I got infected when my GP might need to be involved, if you aren't bothered then no problem obviously. But there has been a data leak from the Dean Street clinic in London where some peoples HIV positive status was revealed to some others in emails, so if you don't want others to do know its wise to give false details in my view. And if your going to be having sexual contact with others in future going to the GUM on a regular basis is also wise.

Hank Moody

I'll echo what has been said above about the GUM clinics. I been and there was no judgement despite the fact that the doc had to add an extra sheet of paper to list the girls I'd seen and the activities I'd been involved in  :D Pee test, blood test and knob swab were quick and easy and it was all done and dusted in less than half an hour including waiting room time. No need to give your real details but always worth giving correct info about what you have done and with whom. I did also ask for Hepatitis shots which are done at the time then one month later and a final booster after 6 months (I think?)

Idk you are going to punt regularly it is the common sense thing to get checked regularly and make sure you have a decent idea of the risks involved with each activity so that you can decide if you want to take the risk, however small  :thumbs:

Happy punting  :drinks:

easynow

Just an update.
Went the GUM and like somebody said you need to give it 2 weeks. Saw someone I kinda knew in there but not to speak to so went ok. Young nurse said that OWO if no cuts/sore is low risk for blood viruses but possible to get STDS. Told the truth about everything  though as why not.

Eventually went back on 29th Dec and they took urine and blood samples and said wait 2 weeks for results.

Anyway intention  is to book in an OW this weekend.  Seems to be low risk as after that it would have to be something out of the safe sex scene in Naked Gun.😆

Easynow

Offline hornypnter

Why ?

When dealing with any medical professional it is always best to share all.

Believe they do more through testing with punters and prossies and can be offered certain vaccinations !

Her is an interesting thread on a specific clap clinit but can apply to all

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58732.msg755495#msg755495

Working in medical field I agree with VW. You should be honest regarding any medical related issues. It will be help the clinical team to assess you and deliver the appropriate care.
You can give false name that does not matter.

Offline hornypnter

I'm told it's low risk, and I've never caught anything. You can avoid a face to face examination by ordering a kit online (External Link/Members Only seems legit, though there may be cheaper options).

I would not bother with DIY kits, if you are really concerned visit a clinic they are  best placed to give you accurate information.
Don't worry about visiting a clinic, it is not a daunting task. Generally I find the clinical team & admin team to be very professional.

vw

Working in medical field I agree with VW. You should be honest regarding any medical related issues. It will be help the clinical team to assess you and deliver the appropriate care.
You can give false name that does not matter

Its the same with many illnesses you should tell all symptoms and history for quick accurate diagnosis, many people have died early because of not mentioning things to doctors its not just STI's.

Offline hornypnter

Depending on what you said, it could be tablet for Chlamydia as it can be asymptomatic and generally it is advised to give that tablet even before you get your urine test result.