Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tilly of London – Kensington – Mindblown, repeatedly mindblown  (Read 11628 times)

Offline Magicalstory

Summary
Tilly appears to have a sky-high reputation with reviews across the web (including some reviews already at UKP) and lived up to it by blowing my socks off with a sex session that made me feel like I was some kind of sex god and left my head-spinning.

Details
Incall, Kensington, 90 minutes, £400
N.B. She’s not on Adultwork
She used to be known as Tammy at Maxes Angels (where many of her reviews appear) and is also Tilly at Bijoux but is now an independent – Tilly of London – and it’s easiest to book her direct External Link/Members Only

Two previous UKP reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45539.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47930.0

Comms
Excellent, got a phone-call with her and a text with where to meet plus she does a confirmation on the day.

Intro
I started punting without a lot of guidance to begin with earlier this year i.e. without UKP and had a few punts that were not outright disappointments but not far off.

I had to return to the drawing board. I wanted the closest thing to a sure thing that I could find (knowing it isn’t possible – that’s why it’s a punt). Tilly’s reviews spanning a number of years including at UKP all suggested she could be it. It became a straight choice between Lia and Tilly. Both are £300 for an hour – more than I’d ever spent but I didn’t care at that point. I wanted to investigate. Tilly’s photos and the repeated use of the word ‘enthusiasm’ in her field reports swung it for me.

Venue
Her basement flat isn’t far from Gloucester Road tube. Busy, safe and discreet at the same time. The flat itself is cosy, clean, warm, well-appointed with lots of mirrors, a decent shower and a huge bed.

Appearance
Tilly is stunning and just my type with a body a bit like a fair-skinned Victoria Secrets model but with enhanced 34DD breasts. She’s 5’10”, leggy, busty and slim. She’s very pretty with dark wavy hair, works out a lot and is well-defined. I can only compare her to others I’ve met but she’s even better looking than SweetMonique and Emily’s Crème Brulee to give two examples.

The meet
I’ve had half a dozen meetings with Tilly by now. They all begin the same. She pounces on me after my shower. Enthusiastic isn’t the word. Sometimes she’s slow, sometimes it’s 100 miles an hour. Sometimes, she’s licked her hand and got it in my boxers while her tongue is in my ear and other times she’s pushed me onto the sofa and she’s deep throating me while smiling and making eye-contact. She’s always watching to see how I react to things and she adjusts accordingly. She loves different positions. So she’s watching herself in the mirror while she rides me or egging me on while holding her heels in the air while I’m on top. She basically loves sex, but more than that she basically makes me feel like she loves sex with me – like she wants me. It is a surreal experience to have a woman who looks like her devour me like that - like I was the one she always wanted and we have just 90 minutes to live.

What’s on offer? I haven’t asked about anal or CIM but otherwise it’s all there – DFK (really deep), OWO, DT, RO etc.

I have hesitated to write a review for a woman who charges £400 for 90 minutes (my preferred duration) because there have been a few members on UKP who have expressed their view of that as being a bit stupid. I just didn’t want to write a review and then have to defend my punting life. Now I realise I don’t care. It is my money and I’ll spend it how I like and I want to be made to feel like I’m a fucking billionaire playboy or movie star with an unattainable incredible model type, gym bunny woman begging me to push harder with dirty talk in a posh voice before she cleans me up while I lay there being massaged again and think I’m the best.

For me she’s the definition of the fantasy girlfriend – posh, little dog (Yorkie) in the corner, gym every day, Kensington flat, Louboutins, Dolce and Gabbana dresses, sexy lingerie, red wine, very giving, can’t do enough for me.

There’s more. Her energy levels are off the chart. She refuses to let me leave without trying again. She massages well. She’s a good host offering drinks etc. and not a clock watcher. Importantly she’s a great laugh too. Really friendly. Not up herself at all. That’s it. Not going to keep adding to it but if you’ve read this far you get the point.

Positives: makes me feel like a sex god, unattainably hot, genuinely really friendly, never awkward, makes sure I leave feeling happy
Neutrals: Can be busy, not always easy to book but happy to offer dates and sometimes free that day if I’m lucky
Negatives: the price and the fact that other members on UKP think I’m a moron for paying it

Overall
I plan to see all the UKP forum darlings – Michelle Independent, Ameera, Dee, Khloe Colindale, Platinum Cindy, Miss KDD, Lia Amelia etc. and Tilly is now the standard by which I judge others.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  Look on the bright side, nobody is going to accuse you of having bad taste!

Offline Magicalstory

Thanks for the review.  Look on the bright side, nobody is going to accuse you of having bad taste!

Looool

Offline Stonecold

Its your money, you can do whatever you want with it. Tammy/Tilly is a good choice

Estoril

Thanks. I've had my eye on her for a while now, sticking point has been the high rates.  But from the positive feedback this girl has I feel a bit assured it will be a good punt regardless of the price.

:cool:

Offline Magicalstory

Thanks. I've had my eye on her for a while now, sticking point has been the high rates.  But from the positive feedback this girl has I feel a bit assured it will be a good punt regardless of the price.

:cool:

That's why reviews from UKP are so important. My view was helped massively by the fact that there were already lots of threads about Tilly/Tammy here otherwise I would have looked elsewhere to be honest and missed out

Estoril

Yeah, more matter of when rather than if.   :cool:

Your to see list is quite similar to mine - Although I've seen Lia already. 

As you are not shy seeing girls in the higher end bracket, another girl I would recommend is Ashley at Maxes. 

Offline Magicalstory

As you are not shy seeing girls in the higher end bracket, another girl I would recommend is Ashley at Maxes.

Thanks, I've heard good things about Ashley. Lia and Tilly duo together. Now that would be awesome!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Hidden Image/Members Only

She looks anorexic with stick insect legs and arms.
There's quite a bit of chatter on forums about her being a coke head ("chirpy to the point that it's impossible to believe she's not chemically enhanced" was one quote) and dropping from a size 10 to a 6.

So not for me, thanks.

Offline Magicalstory

Hidden Image/Members Only

She looks anorexic with stick insect legs and arms.
There's quite a bit of chatter on forums about her being a coke head ("chirpy to the point that it's impossible to believe she's not chemically enhanced" was one quote) and dropping from a size 10 to a 6.

So not for me, thanks.

Lool, you have already stated you have a bias against ex-Maxes girls CoTC so why should anyone trust you? You already accused me of being a tout for a previous review of another girl so I think you have a problem with me too!

I don't need to defend a working girl but since you raised it I'll respond.

1) Having met Tilly multiple times including for dinner I know what she is and she's no stick insect. 2) Also don't believe what you read on Pro$$ienet! FantasyLover has a problem and made an allegation without proof, even admitting he had no evidence of it and basing his contention on how energetic she was. I've spent enough time with Tilly to know better and picked him up on it. He didn't come back on it
3) Finally, on dress sizes I never saw her in her Maxes Angel days years ago but I know she works out like a demon. She was showing me 'planking' the other day and how to improve my core strength. It's no surprise she lost weight the way she works out.

Anything else?

Estoril

Thanks, I've heard good things about Ashley. Lia and Tilly duo together. Now that would be awesome!

I need to get lucky result on my accumulator bets for that to happen!

Personally I rate Ashley above Lia.

Offline Magicalstory

I need to get lucky result on my accumulator bets for that to happen!

Personally I rate Ashley above Lia.

Interesting, please tell me more!

Offline Magicalstory

Its your money, you can do whatever you want with it. Tammy/Tilly is a good choice

Thanks, mate!

Offline JamesRockford

Glad you had a good time.

Those are called "Wednesday Legs" by the way. [Ask me why]

Offline Magicalstory

Glad you had a good time.

Those are called "Wednesday Legs" by the way. [Ask me why]

Why, Mr. Rockford?

Offline JamesRockford

Offline JamesRockford

... don't be so sensitive.

PS: you do have this rather feminine habit of saying "Lol" and "Loooool"

:D [Know what I mean?]

Offline Magicalstory

Feminine?!! Sensitive?! Where did we go wrong, mate?

And just for effect - loool

Peterpack

she looks great ! thanks for the review ! i also have similar tastes to you and that price range isn't an issue for me

Offline Magicalstory

she looks great ! thanks for the review ! i also have similar tastes to you and that price range isn't an issue for me

Any time, I always thought I would have to compromise somewhere on looks, attitude and service but Tilly proves that isn't always the case. You mention similar tastes and I'm very interested in seeing others with similar looks etc. if you can recommend any?

Peterpack

Are there any reviews of Ashley from Maxes ?

ClarkeOfTheCourse

... don't be so sensitive.

PS: you do have this rather feminine habit of saying "Lol" and "Loooool"

:D [Know what I mean?]

That and the fact that most of the girls he's reviewed, white knighted or cheerleadered on here and fluffynet can be found on Lia Amelia's links page.  :lol:

Offline Magicalstory

That and the fact that most of the girls he's reviewed, white knighted or cheerleadered on here and fluffynet can be found on Lia Amelia's links page.  :lol:

White knighted? Don't be a cunt, Cotc.

Either you can't count or you're a trouble-maker!

Here are some numbers:

I've reviewed 7 women, 5 more than you.
You appear to referencing 2 of my reviews i.e. of Tilly and Olivia (2).
What about my 5 other reviews of Emily's Creme Brulee, SweetMonique, Anikassecret, Sofia and Crystal?

Offline JamesRockford

Well spotted Clarke!

Offline Magicalstory

Well spotted Clarke!

Are you kidding? Clarke is suggesting I'm being fluffy because I reviewed two of Lia's duo partners. By that standard who else on UKP is a tout?

Estoril

Interesting, please tell me more!

Service wise they are similar. Although A levels is not on the menu with Ashley.

Overall I just clicked better with Ashley.  A more raunchy experience and personally I preferred her appearance wise.

I haven't seen her now for a few years when her rates were a bit lower.  Still one of my best punts ever.  :cool:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Ex Maxes. It's a No from me.

Biased much?

Easily offended and brings up stuff you said months ago in an argument? Yep, this one definitely has a penis!

Offline Magicalstory

Biased much?

Easily offended and brings up stuff you said months ago in an argument? Yep, this one definitely has a penis!

That's a good one but it still means you have to answer the question: is your tirade here and on my review of Olivia because:

1) you're biased against girls that used to be at Maxes Angels
2) you have a specific problem with me
3) you have no life
4) all of the above

I think it's number 4.

Of course, I couldn't care less what you think and I'll keep going if I have to. I got a lot from UKP and contribute back so bring it!

Offline JamesRockford

Of course, I couldn't care less what you think and I'll keep going if I have to. I got a lot from UKP and contribute back so bring it!

Calm down, dear.  Compose another fascinating magical story.

SuitedandBooted

I've spoken with both MagicalStory and also Cotc and can happily say I know all of the young ladies discussed and know plenty about them all and probably a lot more.
Whilst Cotc is right with his views and they are not too wrong, I am also wary of some of the comments being made by MagicalStory. I'm am very concerned about the tone of MS comments and some of his reviews are fluffy and a bit feminine, but he has also reviewed other girls outside of the Lia/maxes clique.

Life is too short to worry. Let's just agree we all have different tastes, and also that some girls are very smart at hiding their extra services and pleasures.

Offline Thepacifist

£300 p/h with fake tits and photoshopped pics is good taste?  :unknown:

Online NightKid

£300 p/h with fake tits and photoshopped pics is good taste?  :unknown:

Haven't you heard? £100 p/h is the new skank.  :D

Offline Nagilum

At that price and heavy photoshopping I can't help but feel I would be let down. Not that she wouldn't be good, my expectations would be astronomical.

Estoril

I do get and agree for the argument that what some of these girls are charging is not reflected with you getting twice the service as some of the best girls charging half the amount. So I can accept if you are looking value for money, you should probably be looking look else where.

For me, if I get enough positive encouragement from reviews that I am almost certain to have a great punt, I feel that it's worth taking the punt to see these dream girls while I can. Despite that my wallet might be lighter at the end of the day - the memories will live with me forever.

vw

White knighted? Don't be a cunt, Cotc.
Think you misunderstood what ClarkeOfTheCourse was saying

The girls you mentioned do get white knighted lots, and attract the cotton wool punters who wont see anyone without 20 reviews here ever, he didn't say by you !

Enjoy the turps and Peecicles.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:00:06 am by vw »

Offline Nagilum

I do get and agree for the argument that what some of these girls are charging is not reflected with you getting twice the service as some of the best girls charging half the amount. So I can accept if you are looking value for money, you should probably be looking look else where.

For me, if I get enough positive encouragement from reviews that I am almost certain to have a great punt, I feel that it's worth taking the punt to see these dream girls while I can. Despite that my wallet might be lighter at the end of the day - the memories will live with me forever.

You make an assumption here that is incorrect.

You believe paying more provides a dream girl, it does not. There are girls charging less who are better looking and provide unparalleled services, I could name a few, but this is not a review on them. It's not about VFM, it's about not being overly charged for what essentially can be had at a fraction of the price and in most cases better.

Having said that, it's up to you how you spend your hard earned cash.

Offline Magicalstory

Think you misunderstood what ClarkeOfTheCourse was saying

The girls you mentioned do get white knighted lots, and attract the cotton wool punters who wont see anyone without 20 reviews here ever, he didn't say by you !

Enjoy the turps and Peecicles.

Perhaps but CoTC and I have already had a pointless run-in on UKP and I reacted to him. It's nothing to do with the working girl and more to do with the fact that I think he's a trouble-making stalker who's called me a tout for no good reason when I have over 100 posts and 7 detailed reviews and am just trying to contribute

vw

Perhaps but CoTC and I have already had a pointless run-in on UKP and I reacted to him. It's nothing to do with the working girl and more to do with the fact that I think he's a trouble-making stalker who's called me a tout for no good reason when I have over 100 posts and 7 detailed reviews and am just trying to contribute
Missed that anyway sounds like your enjoying yourself, did you two fall out on mad Max's site then and one followed the other ?

Stalker is a bit of an overused expression these days and devalues stalking victims in my opinion, maybe he is a bellend that doesn't like your style of punting but stalker nah!

Offline Magicalstory

Missed that anyway sounds like your enjoying yourself, did you two fall out on mad Max's site then and one followed the other ?

Stalker is a bit of an overused expression these days and devalues stalking victims in my opinion, maybe he is a bellend that doesn't like your style of punting but stalker nah!

Fair point, VW! I was just pissed off.

I'm definitely enjoying myself. Ellie Rose and Khloe Colindale are next on my hitlist, probably for January now though.

Peterpack

As a bit of an outside, not sure why and how this thread got so nastty

Offline Magicalstory

As a bit of an outside, not sure why and how this thread got so nastty

Who knows? Anyway, you have a high end post I was going to respond to. I've had recommendations for Catherine Carlyle at Allure (but haven't seen her) if that helps? External Link/Members Only

Offline Clipit

This lady looks splendid. Is the sex fairly GFE experience or is it energetic and a bit more than GFE?

Offline Magicalstory

This lady looks splendid. Is the sex fairly GFE experience or is it energetic and a bit more than GFE?

It's not PSE but far more than GFE, very energetic!

Offline smiths

I am not saying your dodgy but having over 100 posts and 7 detailed reviews doesn't in anyway exclude a punter from being dodgy as proved many times on here over the years.

Offline Magicalstory

I am not saying your dodgy but having over 100 posts and 7 detailed reviews doesn't in anyway exclude a punter from being dodgy as proved many times on here over the years.

Fair enough!

Estoril

You make an assumption here that is incorrect.

You believe paying more provides a dream girl, it does not. There are girls charging less who are better looking and provide unparalleled services, I could name a few, but this is not a review on them. It's not about VFM, it's about not being overly charged for what essentially can be had at a fraction of the price and in most cases better.

Having said that, it's up to you how you spend your hard earned cash.

That wasn't what I was applying, should of phrased that differently.

I'm with you that cost has no result of the quality of a WG. I've seen higher bracket girls that have disappointed and some that have been some of the best I've experienced. 

I was more on the lines that I would be happy to consider seeing the higher end girls who have developed a solid reputation.  I know even that won't guarantee a great punt, but for me the adventure makes it worthwhile. 

Offline Magicalstory

That wasn't what I was applying, should of phrased that differently.

I'm with you that cost has no result of the quality of a WG. I've seen higher bracket girls that have disappointed and some that have been some of the best I've experienced. 

I was more on the lines that I would be happy to consider seeing the higher end girls who have developed a solid reputation.  I know even that won't guarantee a great punt, but for me the adventure makes it worthwhile.

On a related note, seeing higher priced girls makes it even more important to have a pool of other women across the different price ranges or it'll leave the punting budget dry in a week!

Estoril

You are not wrong there.  If I do get tempted it's normally once a year treat.