Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Crème Brulee – Aldgate East - Super GFE, super fun, super sexy, super wo  (Read 4545 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Magicalstory

Summary
One of my best ever experiences. Emily is so much fun, so sexy, so happy and so skilled I can see why she's so highly regarded. I'm now a fan.

Details
An extended GFE tease session
Incall, Aldgate East, 2 hours, £300
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Excellent. Contacted via UKP. She replied very promptly, politely and professionally throughout.

I got the address and really clear directions the day before and texted as I approached the door. I know the area already but the directions were still helpful. She called me to guide me (don't press the buzzer, just push the door, enter and ascend the stairs etc.).

Intro
I’d always planned on visiting Emily but rushed when I heard she was withdrawing to spend time with regulars of which she has plenty. Her GFE is something I had wanted to experience. She made it clear later that she will continue to see members of UKP (which I interpret to mean those whose contribution means there’s some transparency around them and she gets an idea of what the punter could be prior to the meeting).

Venue
The area around Aldgate East isn’t the best but if there were any bit of it that I wouldn’t mind it’s where Emily is. It’s safe, fairly busy while being discreet too and not a problem at all.

The flat itself is lovely, candles, low light, warm, spotless, mood nicely judged. Offered a drink and a shower and I handed over the cash. I admit I had trouble with getting the heat right on the shower - two taps meant it could be a bit too hot or a bit too cold. By the way, that's the only possible criticism of the evening!

Appearance
Emily is one sexy woman something all of her reviews already acknowledge. I found her to be quite glamorous looking. She’s athletic, not a stick insect, she’s got curves while being toned. Her dress was quite classy and her underwear really showed off her figure. Her tattoos really kept my attention too!

The meet
So I get there to a warm welcome from a very attractive, stylishly dressed and friendly Emily. Once I was back from my shower she
asked about my day. I told her I was tired and could see her mind working. She's a devious one! She got me to help her undress and did a little tease.

She then gave me a whole hour of close attention, soft, gentle and teasing interspersed with dancing to her favourite songs (including Fast Love by George Michael) and giggling. She found every weak spot I have and then some. I did nothing but lay there and return her kisses. She's very attractive. Her body is incredible. The tattoos were awesome.

I then got a very professional massage in between rounds (even better than Anikassecret which is saying something) and Emily correctly diagnosed a pre-existing condition while recommending some physio.

Conversation turned to our lives. It's so clear Emily loves what she does and she’s really fun to talk to as well.

I couldn't hold on long for the first or the second time and wish I could've given her some attention because that would've been fun but that extended tease and then the massage meant I had no way of resisting.

Emily had to get ready to go meet friends for dinner but made sure I didn't feel rushed. I showered and got ready as we finished our conversation. We laughed a lot and kissed as I was leaving and she shoved Polish truffles into my hands with a warning to watch the stairs on my way down.

Overall
Well, I would never have found Emily without UKP and what a find. Sure you all have known about her for ages but I’m so impressed and will be back.

Emily is now firmly in my top 3 of all time (I only started in August 2015) alongside SweetMonique and Tilly of London, the subject of my next review.

Offline Nagilum

Thank you for the review.

She sounds fab. I have planned to book her for a while and many speak highly of her.

Are you saying she won't take bookings from anyone, but UKP members as fact?

Offline marble15

Yeah, she really is good! Her BJ has to be one of the best i have ever had, seems to glide effortlessly down and DT.

I also had problems with that shower! gave up in the end and had a cold one lol, just kept on being either burning hot or cold!

Need to see her again soon.

Offline Magicalstory

Thank you for the review.

She sounds fab. I have planned to book her for a while and many speak highly of her.

Not quite. She specifically told me she's not withdrawing 100% into her regulars. It's just about making sure she can get a sense of who she's going to see. So she mentioned Adultwork but she made specific reference to UKP members which is how I contacted her. I hope that helps. Happy to clarify further if you want.

Offline Magicalstory

I also had problems with that shower! gave up in the end and had a cold one lol, just kept on being either burning hot or cold!

Glad it wasn't just me. I thought I was a dunce.

Offline marble15

I saw her just under a month ago, just called up the number. Did not tell her i had a AW/UKP account.

Offline Nagilum

Offline Magicalstory

I saw her just under a month ago, just called up the number. Did not tell her i had a AW/UKP account.

That's good news for those who haven't seen her already. I got a bit spooked by an earlier UKP thread on Emily that suggested she was going to be regulars only and contacted her through this site.

Offline collector

Glad you had a great time, she is in my top 3 too.

Met her exactly one month ago and spoke about seeing only regulars and I then told her to add some UKP members. Don't know if she is following my advise but if number is displayed in her profile I guess she's meeting other punters too.
Maybe she's just choosing punters more carefully I.G. UKP members, AW members with positive FB

Offline Magicalstory

Glad you had a great time, she is in my top 3 too.

Met her exactly one month ago and spoke about seeing only regulars and I then told her to add some UKP members. Don't know if she is following my advise but if number is displayed in her profile I guess she's meeting other punters too.
Maybe she's just choosing punters more carefully I.G. UKP members, AW members with positive FB

Hi Collector, yes that was the review that sparked my move to see Emily. I think it's exactly as you said so you get the credit for the rest of us getting to visit her! Thanks, mate.

Offline collector

Hi Collector, yes that was the review that sparked my move to see Emily. I think it's exactly as you said so you get the credit for the rest of us getting to visit her! Thanks, mate.
Thank you, appreciate that, sounds like a very good compliment for me  :drinks:

Offline Magicalstory

Thank you, appreciate that, sounds like a very good compliment for me  :drinks:

Absolutely!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Summary
One of my best ever experiences. Emily is so much fun, so sexy, so happy and so skilled I can see why she's so highly regarded. I'm now a fan.

Details
An extended GFE tease session
Incall, Aldgate East, 2 hours, £300
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Excellent. Contacted via UKP. She replied very promptly, politely and professionally throughout.

I got the address and really clear directions the day before and texted as I approached the door. I know the area already but the directions were still helpful. She called me to guide me (don't press the buzzer, just push the door, enter and ascend the stairs etc.).

Intro
I’d always planned on visiting Emily but rushed when I heard she was withdrawing to spend time with regulars of which she has plenty. Her GFE is something I had wanted to experience. She made it clear later that she will continue to see members of UKP (which I interpret to mean those whose contribution means there’s some transparency around them and she gets an idea of what the punter could be prior to the meeting).

Venue
The area around Aldgate East isn’t the best but if there were any bit of it that I wouldn’t mind it’s where Emily is. It’s safe, fairly busy while being discreet too and not a problem at all.

The flat itself is lovely, candles, low light, warm, spotless, mood nicely judged. Offered a drink and a shower and I handed over the cash. I admit I had trouble with getting the heat right on the shower - two taps meant it could be a bit too hot or a bit too cold. By the way, that's the only possible criticism of the evening!

Appearance
Emily is one sexy woman something all of her reviews already acknowledge. I found her to be quite glamorous looking. She’s athletic, not a stick insect, she’s got curves while being toned. Her dress was quite classy and her underwear really showed off her figure. Her tattoos really kept my attention too!

The meet
So I get there to a warm welcome from a very attractive, stylishly dressed and friendly Emily. Once I was back from my shower she
asked about my day. I told her I was tired and could see her mind working. She's a devious one! She got me to help her undress and did a little tease.

She then gave me a whole hour of close attention, soft, gentle and teasing interspersed with dancing to her favourite songs (including Fast Love by George Michael) and giggling. She found every weak spot I have and then some. I did nothing but lay there and return her kisses. She's very attractive. Her body is incredible. The tattoos were awesome.

I then got a very professional massage in between rounds (even better than Anikassecret which is saying something) and Emily correctly diagnosed a pre-existing condition while recommending some physio.

Conversation turned to our lives. It's so clear Emily loves what she does and she’s really fun to talk to as well.

I couldn't hold on long for the first or the second time and wish I could've given her some attention because that would've been fun but that extended tease and then the massage meant I had no way of resisting.

Emily had to get ready to go meet friends for dinner but made sure I didn't feel rushed. I showered and got ready as we finished our conversation. We laughed a lot and kissed as I was leaving and she shoved Polish truffles into my hands with a warning to watch the stairs on my way down.

Overall
Well, I would never have found Emily without UKP and what a find. Sure you all have known about her for ages but I’m so impressed and will be back.

Emily is now firmly in my top 3 of all time (I only started in August 2015) alongside SweetMonique and Tilly of London, the subject of my next review.

Nice, but was there any sex, or did you spend the evening massaging her shoulders whilst reciting the works of William Shakespeare?  :unknown: 

Offline Magicalstory

Nice, but was there any sex, or did you spend the evening massaging her shoulders whilst reciting the works of William Shakespeare?  :unknown:

Lol, yes there was - twice. Her cowgirl is unbelievable!

vw

2 fuck or not to fuck that is the question !

Anyway he cum twice, method un-known

Offline king tarzan

I enjoy her from head toe back and front ( no arse hole )
The dfk is awesome..
When I gave her oral she was dripping on my tongue and lips. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Magicalstory

I enjoy her from head toe back and front ( no arse hole )
The dfk is awesome..
When I gave her oral she was dripping on my tongue and lips. .

Please don't spoil it for me, KT

Lol

Offline Bangers and Gash

So, we've established she's good in cowgirl and has a pussy wetter than an otters pocket, but we need to put more flesh on the bones... or boner?  :D

Has she got a tight pussy, and can she DT right down to the nutsack?

:hi:

Offline king tarzan

So, we've established she's good in cowgirl and has a pussy wetter than an otters pocket, but we need to put more flesh on the bones... or boner?  :D

She is super sexy!!! Walking sex bomb! !!

Offline SamLP

2 fuck or not to fuck that is the question !

Anyway he cum twice, method un-known

He cumeth twice, pity it wasn't thrice

Offline Bangers and Gash

Which bares no relevance whatsoever to the questions asked.  :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

Which bares no relevance whatsoever to the questions asked.  :rolleyes:

You don't know your missing! !

Gave my king size lion bar DT wet and sloppy
Not too loose nor too tight in the mango department

Offline Hobbit

Sorry, I have to disagree on this one. I saw her a couple months ago and was very disappointed of the lack of DFK and also the fact that she looks much older than advertised. I would say approximately 38 years old, maybe a little more. I shall not be returning.  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Sorry, I have to disagree on this one. I saw her a couple months ago and was very disappointed of the lack of DFK and also the fact that she looks much older than advertised. I would say approximately 38 years old, maybe a little more. I shall not be returning.  :hi:

Fair enough I am not her defence mechanism on earth
I get proper passionate gfe from her with excellent attitude

Offline Nagilum

It's decided, I shall bless this one very soon.

Offline king tarzan

She is that hot I insert gently my finger in her delicious wet mango gently fingering away then take my finger out and stick it in my own mouth and hers whilst we are deep french kissing extremely enthusiastically! !
That's how hot and intensely willing I find her!

Offline Nagilum

She is that hot I insert gently my finger in her delicious wet mango gently fingering away then take my finger out and stick it in my own mouth and hers whilst we are deep french kissing extremely enthusiastically! !
That's how hot and intensely willing I find her!

damn you!!

Offline collector

38 or more? Maybe you've been B&Sed  :lol:
You can write your review and say that.

Hornydevil247

Emily is not 38 if he saw the girl in the pictures. I saw her four or five times in 2010-2011 when she was £100 an hour in Enfield. She was 21/22 back then.

She had one of the hottest bodies of a Polish Girl back then. I have not seen her in recent times.

I'd rank her service on par with Michele Independent and the same body wise.

HD
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 06:12:05 pm by Hornydevil247 »

Offline king tarzan

I'm my opinion hot super sexy emily is around 27 to 28 age tops..
Fucken hot body hot sexy face and furnace hot dfk hot hot service too!!
As I don't live near I have decided to see her a little more often.. she is well worth taking the train for!!
I know when she opens the door from that point onwards it's going to be a blazing sun hot gfe sex session!! Till the end !!

Offline collector

I know I know I was just sarcastic. I think she is 25.

Offline Magicalstory

Meant to reply earlier but got pinned down on another thread. Happy to put more flesh on the bones. 1) No complaints at all and 2) Didn't experience DT but will report back when I visit her again

Offline king tarzan

IMO she has perfect well proportioned figure for her height size 8 to 10 I would say.

Offline Hobbit

No. She definitely looked over 35 to me. Cannot be sure about the exact age but I would say something like 37-38 approximately. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I will write a review soon, too busy at the moment.

Offline king tarzan

No. She definitely looked over 35 to me. Cannot be sure about the exact age but I would say something like 37-38 approximately. I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I will write a review soon, too busy at the moment.

Anyway what matters she is super hot and a super fuck!!

vw

Anyway what matters she is super hot and a super fuck!!
Does her mango taste of mango ?

Offline king tarzan

It's sweet delicious succulent and drips soggy wet
Yummmmmmmmmmmmyyyy! !

Offline lewishamguy

Emily is not 38 if he saw the girl in the pictures. I saw her four or five times in 2010-2011 when she was £100 an hour in Enfield. She was 21/22 back then.

HD

Yeah around 22-23yrs old that time. And £160/hr is too steep now if she's still doing the same as she was before.

:wackogirl:

Offline lewishamguy

Would you say 37-38yrs. milf?  :D You fooled me. Looking forward to read your review. :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:22:24 pm by lewishamguy »

VanceStone

I know I know I was just sarcastic. I think she is 25.

She's 27 actually.

Heard it from the girl herself.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 01:37:36 pm by VanceStone »

Offline Bangers and Gash

It's sweet delicious succulent and drips soggy wet
Yummmmmmmmmmmmyyyy! !

How do you know? I thought brulee doesn't meet black men?   :unknown:

''Q. Are there are races that you will not see? A. Yes, black. Sorry guys''.

Offline king tarzan

It's ridiculous discussing her age!!
She is fire hot!!
1 of my favourite go to honeys replacing yvett.

VanceStone

How do you know? I thought brulee doesn't meet black men?   :unknown:

''Q. Are there are races that you will not see? A. Yes, black. Sorry guys''.

In every single review this guy has done- he refers to a girl's genitalia area as being her "mango".

I suspect he is from the "goodness gracious me" crowd.

Offline Magicalstory

She's 27 actually.

She looked there or thereabouts to me, really pretty and didn't take herself too seriously at all.

Offline collector

She's 27 actually.

27 might be, sounds credible, but 38 it's too much.

Offline king tarzan

In every single review this guy has done- he refers to a girl's genitalia area as being her "mango".

I suspect he is from the "goodness gracious me" crowd.

If you feel offended then that is your problem..
I don't give a monkeys toss.

Offline NightKid

It's ridiculous discussing her age!!

Who the hell made you judge of that? Get the apple out of your eyes and stop white-knighting her.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 07:47:21 pm by NightKid »

Offline king tarzan

Who the hell made you judge of that? Get the apple out of your eyes and stop white-knighting her.  :rolleyes:

Okay carry on a hot woman's age obsession!