Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: E R I K A Has she lost a bit of weight?  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Travel

Last time I saw her, over a year ago, she was a bit on the heavy side for my liking, and older than her photos. Her new photos seem to be more accurate on the age side and she looks like the size 12 she claims to be?

So are the new photos accurate?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline elihd

So does her service. I been seeing her since the back of 2012 and would consider as her semi regular, tryed to see her at least a month. I know that glasgow is a punting wasteland at the moment and probably she is taking quite lot of clients however recent appointment tells me that i will not see her again. Bj was barely 2mins + sex was crap she was more interested in talking about daily issues than why am there and paid her 60quid for in the 1st place.

Offline seeker

Obviously sees you as friend :lol:
Or a mug punter  :D
£60 for a chat .....A £10  MORE and you could have be hanging out of a wild young hunny  :thumbsup:
There's quite a few good girls in Glasgow right know ...see the top 3 thread

Offline Travel

Know what you mean about a wasteland. Wall to wall Romanians, mostly problematic, with the odd exception.

I travel a lot for work and Certain towns in England have it so much better.

RandyF

That first dreadful new pic is photo-shopped to fuck. Even the pillow's and the air freshners had the treatment  :lol:

And yeah, someone's clipped off her love handles  :)

If she was my bitch, I'd have had her on the treadmill years ago.

Offline elihd

Obviously sees you as friend :lol:

Thats probably true from her point of view. I been travelling a lot recently so difficult to make time to punt when am in glasgow but i will definately check the top 3 thread.  :drinks: