Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUCY.UK, Dunfermline  (Read 4008 times)

9 review(s) for SCOTTISH.LUCY (1 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515561) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Poopster

You all know the script with this one, despite the 190+ positive reviews on AW (fuck knows where they're coming from!), this is a waste of a punt. 

Not an unattractive girl, a little rounded but not fat, but by Christ does she talk and talk and talk utter drivel.  Any amount of nonsense to keep you from shagging her as well... a very frustrating little lady.  I won't be back there! 

Please, anyone who reads the AW feedback and thinks the negative reviews here are bullshit:  they aren't! 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline FF2019

The truth always comes out eventually!!

Let me guess did she sit crossed leg talking to you whilst wanking you off and sniggering like a giddy school girl? Oh and the occassional suck

Offline Poopster

The truth always comes out eventually!!

Let me guess did she sit crossed leg talking to you whilst wanking you off and sniggering like a giddy school girl? Oh and the occassional suck

Holy shit, it's like you were there!  :scare:

Offline LikeAPunt

She was my first ‘proper’ punt after trying a massage with HE at first. It consisted mostly of her talking and ‘psychoanalysing’ with some oral sandwiched in between. I remember being so disappointed when I came and finding out that was that. But being new to the game I thought that was what a GFE was, talking with some sex, not that I had any as I came before I had the chance. Hindsight now tells me she was wasting as much time as possible and doing as little as possible. Nice enough girl, but would not visit again.

chico1000

You guys should get together and charter a boat across the Forth.

Offline Poopster

You guys should get together and charter a boat across the Forth.

While Leena remains over this side, I'm happy for you guys over there to keep the Wester Hailes and Leith docks girls busy!   :thumbsdown:

Really though, I lived in Edinburgh for 8 years and what I'm seeing on AW now just doesn't tempt me to bother making the trip over.  I had some cracking punts from girls now long gone, some fucking horrors too.  At least with Fife being generally utterly crap it's easy to keep track of the good ones!

chico1000

I'm from the west but need to visit the Kingdom one day.

Offline FF2019

Haha i wonder how she would cope attempting to keep two guys busy!
She studies/ed physchology & thinks she can get to know you!

This said Leena is the goddess of Fife, ScarlettSnow is also a great girl and punt, deepthroat is phenominal. I know her as i was her first punt and she was nervous by all accounts she is now highly thought of.

Offline bigmike32

I also had the experience of seeing lucy and the description is accurate i like her body tho. She got naked i layed on the bed was expecting great oral but what i got was a crap handjob she made no effort at all she licked the tip of my dick once wasting time and when i came i was left disappointed. I heard she makes 80 grand doing this ffs.

Offline FF2019

You heard??

She told you?? She told me a figure north of that by 20k and he accountant is a client...

Offline bigmike32

She didnt tell me that but i read somewhere she got pissed off at a negative feedback and told someone she makes 80k a year. But she lives in a cheapish flat and doesnt look extravagent so i think she maybe fibbing.

Offline Cd06

I seen this girl over a year ago now in Aberdeen. All the negative reviews are 100% accurate. With me it was some shitty story about how she once had an obsessive client who found out her real name and where she worked at the time and blah blah blah.
Shame because she is a decent looking girl, but as long as some easily pleased muppets keep giving her decent feedback on aw then she will continue to offer the same service, blissfully unaware that it's shite

JohnS2305

Shades of “LikeAPunt”. Lucy was my first punt. I’m very advanced in years, had no clue what to expect, and being the first time I had parted money for “company” was a tad nervous. Well mega wound up is nearer the mark. Time was spent much to her relief trying to relax me. Opposite effect as all she talked about was drivel, and how old she felt. Try being my age! Eventually some light hand work with touches of oral. Embarrassingly lasted all of 30 seconds. Could have been nearer 40 seconds if I am being generous to myself. Nothing like real life. Almost gave up at that point of visiting another working girl. Hehe glad I didn’t as there is a wonderful world out there. Glad my bar was set sufficiently low to start with.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yep, that's Lucy.
I posted stuff about her here last year in the general section, but should really have done a negative review.. What more can one say? Thick as mince; the drivel she talks boggles the mind; bone lazy; crap timekeeper; doesn't like to touch punters, eh, seriously?
'Positives'; keeps a nice cat in the bedroom during punts, which is the only pussy you'll get.
The bit that REALLY gets me is the positive AW feedback. Cannae fathom it.....

hornyplumber1980

I agree completely with everything already said about Lucy. I've met her a couple of times (should have learnt my lesson from the first visit) but needs must n all that. Both times I was so bored with her chat I ended up being happy to finish with HR. Her body is a bit too plump for me & dare I say saggy. All the chat of her Psychology studies & other psychotic punters left me desperate for the door. I'll not be back. Oh - and the fairy lights outside the apartment window. Is that supposed to be a more subtle form of red light advertising?!

Offline S.X. MacHine

YOU WENT BACK A SECOND TIME! 'Needs must'? A handjob. A sheep. A knot hole in a barber shop floor. Anything is better than Lucy's offering...
She'd need to pay me £150 an hour to listen to her boring drivel; a lot of money, agreed, but I'm worth it.

Offline DickDiver

YOU WENT BACK A SECOND TIME! 'Needs must'? A handjob. A sheep. A knot hole in a barber shop floor. Anything is better than Lucy's offering...
She'd need to pay me £150 an hour to listen to her boring drivel; a lot of money, agreed, but I'm worth it.

Just thinking about half an hour with Lucy could even put me off a wank!

Never go back to see if anyone has improved after a first bad punt!

Offline Jake1980

Saw her twice to be honest

First time she let me fuck her albeit for not very long, second time was a shite handjob so never went back

hornyplumber1980

TBH I'd always go for a tried & tested WG rather than a unknown Romanian or 'latino' who is potentially going to rob me. My preferred stop in Fufe is Leena (surprise surprise) or Daniela Deluxe when she's visiting. Works out of Skibo Court in the town or across from Bothwrll St next to the wee asda. Spanish, great GFE & seems to genuinely enjoy the D. £70 for half hour but worth it IMHO.

Offline Poopster

I agree completely with everything already said about Lucy. I've met her a couple of times (should have learnt my lesson from the first visit) but needs must n all that. Both times I was so bored with her chat I ended up being happy to finish with HR. Her body is a bit too plump for me & dare I say saggy. All the chat of her Psychology studies & other psychotic punters left me desperate for the door. I'll not be back. Oh - and the fairy lights outside the apartment window. Is that supposed to be a more subtle form of red light advertising?!

I wondered if it was just me who got all the amateur psychology guff.  You know she wants to be a forensic psychologist? Wants to work in Saughton? It's awful how the prisoners get treated.  Innocent lambs, all of them. The screws beat them up for fun. 

Shut the fuck up and get my cock in your gob.  No, IN your gob.  IN YOUR GOB. 

FFS, just lick the tip then.  And keep licking your hands for lube. 

Fucking wee trollop.

Offline LikeAPunt

Shut the fuck up and get my cock in your gob.  No, IN your gob.  IN YOUR GOB. 

FFS, just lick the tip then.  And keep licking your hands for lube. 

That made me laugh, but also reminded me of how I felt  :(

Offline DrGFreeman

I know this is an old thread, but thought Id add to it anyway :

I had ve a similarly crap appointment with Lucy in Aberdeen sept 15
2min of sex, followed my a hand job mostly but constant talking.
I am one of the very few who left accurate (-ve) feedback on AW

thing is I think she has received so much fluffy positive feedback she has started to believe it
she emailed me really pissed off that I didn't think she was wonderfull
she now denies ever meeting me

Offline bigmike32

Lucy is a decent looking girl but she clearly doesnt want to have sex or touch a cock too much i felt ripped off after paying 70 for basically a crap wank and 5 seconds of oral. If she upped her game then she wouldnt get all of these negatives on here.

Offline Poopster

I know this is an old thread, but thought Id add to it anyway :

I had ve a similarly crap appointment with Lucy in Aberdeen sept 15
2min of sex, followed my a hand job mostly but constant talking.
I am one of the very few who left accurate (-ve) feedback on AW

thing is I think she has received so much fluffy positive feedback she has started to believe it
she emailed me really pissed off that I didn't think she was wonderfull
she now denies ever meeting me

Get a review up mate, this wee bint is never going to lift her game (or even piss off) if the negatives don't start adding up.