Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit YummyMummy on AdultWork.com Glasgow  (Read 2837 times)

Offline solway

Anyone had the pleasure ? She looks pretty good.

RandyF

:D
External Link/Members Only

RED ALERT IM TOLD IM TOO HOT TO POST ALL MY PIX

That should read RED ALERT, these pics are stolen from a Twitter/Insta cutie called Kay Bells.

Offline seeker

Also £150H
 :thumbsdown:
Red alert. ...WALLET SURGERY IN PROGRESS  :scare:

Offline solway

Shame that profile photo does look good.

Offline tazman1002001

:D
External Link/Members Only

RED ALERT IM TOLD IM TOO HOT TO POST ALL MY PIX

That should read RED ALERT, these pics are stolen from a Twitter/Insta cutie called Kay Bells.

Anyone emailed her for pics......as it says on her profile?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline solway

Yip - 2 in gym gear, seemed a bit thinner than profile photo then another schoolie one which wasn't same person as profile photo  :wacko:

RandyF

Here Taz - she's got feedback!

Who from?  Well you know who's commander in chief log eater - Highlander56, him that props up all her dodgy fake groups.

And another geezer - ally1972.  He's has feedback from none other than current superstar, and in the hype zone Gabriella! 

Bizarrely , Gabriella also features on well know French log eater, dodgy cunt, and nationwide feedback abuser Hiphopnonstop  :unknown:

It's a small world, right enough.

Offline tazman1002001

Yip - 2 in gym gear, seemed a bit thinner than profile photo then another schoolie one which wasn't same person as profile photo  :wacko:

Solway stick the pics on here ....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Here Taz - she's got feedback!

Who from?  Well you know who's commander in chief log eater - Highlander56, him that props up all her dodgy fake groups.

And another geezer - ally1972.  He's has feedback from none other than current superstar, and in the hype zone Gabriella! 

Bizarrely , Gabriella also features on well know French log eater, dodgy cunt, and nationwide feedback abuser Hiphopnonstop  :unknown:

It's a small world, right enough.

Yeah noticed the feedback looked all dodgy
Banned by:

Offline solway

Solway stick the pics on here ....
sorry deleted them Taz - no worth it anyway the schoolie was so obviously fake so I couldn't trust the other 2.She took offence when I questioned her yet it was who asks people to e-mail for them.