Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shortage  (Read 1132 times)

Online Hotshots76

Is it me? I can't help but feel there really isnt many WG's who come with a good reputation anymore.

Before I would always average around three to five girls on my hotlist and about 2 WG'S that would be some what of a regular visit throughout the year. Sometimes you need that go to WG but it seems like anya, issa are pretty much the best essex has to offer...

No way is this me promoting their services, as only one of them actually does it for me, the other isnt really my cup of tea at all. I just wish that there was a bit more selection in clean, value for money services.

If someone knwos something I dont, then please share.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Is it me? I can't help but feel there really isnt many WG's who come with a good reputation anymore.

Before I would always average around three to five girls on my hotlist and about 2 WG'S that would be some what of a regular visit throughout the year. Sometimes you need that go to WG but it seems like anya, issa are pretty much the best essex has to offer...

No way is this me promoting their services, as only one of them actually does it for me, the other isnt really my cup of tea at all. I just wish that there was a bit more selection in clean, value for money services.

If someone knwos something I dont, then please share.

+1

Also, seems like there's a lot more EE girls in Colchester over the last couple weeks. They could be good but only have AW FB which means fuck all. Nothing on here to say they are any good, and I don't have a spare 60 or so quid to TOFTT due to it being Xmas and all!

essexmat

I can only honestly vouch for Issa and Anya in Colchester and although I am prepared to travel a bit further afield should the right WG become available I am reluctant to go for someone with zero feedback or zero rec from a poster on here - I cannot afford to TOFTT these days as good as some of the new WGs in the area look.

Basically, as long as they are staying put apart from hols whenever I am in need I always go to Issa or Anya. A few years back I would be able to choose from about 5-6 on the day!

Major bumsoor

Was thinking this myself haven't added any new girls to my hotlist for ages and now tend to use the same 3 girls depending on where I am at the time
Girlfriend Jenny...welwyn garden city
Bustydd_angel...Tufnell park
Lucy at annabellas...Milton keynes

Offline Hertsgent

Was thinking this myself haven't added any new girls to my hotlist for ages and now tend to use the same 3 girls depending on where I am at the time
Girlfriend Jenny...welwyn garden city
Bustydd_angel...Tufnell park
Lucy at annabellas...Milton keynes

I've had a good autumn by using the same tactic - seeing Girlfriend Jenny (WGC), Classy Jenny (Stevenage monthly tourer), and Horny Slutty Girl (London trips) multiple times. Great, as they are my top 3, but would be nice to add others - these were my favourite 3 in 2014, so haven't had much luck in finding other nuggets

FootieMadJonny

I guess it depends if you're only looking for slim ladies? Plenty of bigger girls in Essex with good feedback by the looks of it  :thumbsup:

Offline sxman

I guess it depends if you're only looking for slim ladies? Plenty of bigger girls in Essex with good feedback by the looks of it  :thumbsup:

Half decent service would be a good start, i'm lucky I don't really have a type.

I know everyone is different and look for different things in a punt, but how hard is it to get GFE these days, they all advertise it, but yet most of them are reluctant to kiss or only do oral with, or you cum once and they think the job is done....etc, i'm sick of getting a mediocre service and walking out thinking I wished I had had a wank and saved my money.

A few years back I had 4 to 5 girls I could rely on for reliability and service and at at fair price, now I only have 1 or 2 at the prices i'm willing to pay, there has been a big price jump in the last 18 months with a lot of the British girls who are simply overpriced in my opinion and if a few of them dropped there prices a bit I would probably become a regular.

Apart from that I love punting and the buzz you get beforehand.

FootieMadJonny

I feel your pain my friend. Well I just did a review on a girl from Essex who did all services listed and gave a very good girlfriend experience.

Good luck!

ramrodronnie

I feel your pain my friend. Well I just did a review on a girl from Essex who did all services listed and gave a very good girlfriend experience.

Good luck!

Are you referring to EE FootieMadJonny? If you are. Yes she does deliver a great GFE mate. I also got everything on her services list.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

FootieMadJonny

Are you referring to EE FootieMadJonny? If you are. Yes she does deliver a great GFE mate. I also got everything on her services list.  :hi: :thumbsup:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Yes, but I don't want to get accused of touting her!! As I see that happens a lot on here

ramrodronnie

Yes, but I don't want to get accused of touting her!! As I see that happens a lot on here

I think that might be all be behind her now FootieMadJonny? I do think that Emily has improved, and upped her game for the better.

Major bumsoor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Faith has bee restored saw this girl yesterday a little more than I usually pay... But without doubt the best punt I've ever had by a country mile the pics in her profile are exactly as she is.. Stunning and those tits are real and fantastic service I will do a review in the next couple of days

Online Hotshots76

ramrodronnie

I know, FootieMadJonny the same thing happened to me. If you feel that you would prefer to discuss her with me personally? Then PM me FootieMadJonny.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Faith has bee restored saw this girl yesterday a little more than I usually pay... But without doubt the best punt I've ever had by a country mile the pics in her profile are exactly as she is.. Stunning and those tits are real and fantastic service I will do a review in the next couple of days

She's changed her profile name Major bumsoor. She was going by the name of Samira. I know she is a bit pricey. But OMG she looks Absolutely Gorgeous in her profile pics.

I look forward to reading you're Review mate, you lucky bugger. I wish that I could afford to see her Major bumsoor.  :wacko: :hi: :thumbsup: