Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: romanian bareback...  (Read 2567 times)

sledge

guys...we have all seen the offers right...A would you...? B would you not...

vw

Do they do offers on it, did you get a good deal ?

I wouldn't do it or free personally  !  :vomit:

Who wants to put their dick in that sludge ?  :vomit:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:49:41 am by vw »

sledge

i see the adds and i think....CRAZY.... after 3 beers i can't find their posts :)

yorkshire123

guys...we have all seen the offers right...A would you...? B would you not...

Come on sludge, you've just past the first round of ribbing & you go & start a thread about skanky Romanian bare-backers!

What's next street whores, maybe a clap thread or rough sex?

vw

Come on sludge, you've just past the first round of ribbing & you go & start a thread about skanky Romanian bare-backers!

What's next street whores, maybe a clap thread or rough sex?
Or covert filming or the one i hate I watch her personal facebook posts.

sledge

gotta say guys... my reg does let me BB...but ive been here as she gets phone calls and she always says no...so i'm kinda privileged right...?

sledge

skanky Romanian bare-backers!....some of them are bladdy gorgeous come on...

vw

gotta say guys... my reg does let me BB...but ive been here as she gets phone calls and she always says no...so i'm kinda privileged right...?
Makes you a dick really, not someone I would offer to help in anyway

Who is the skanky whore ?

sledge

PS... I DO KEEP REFRAINING....BUT IT WORRIES ME FOR HOW LONG...?

yorkshire123

You just couldn't help yourself could you?

See you next time, fucking retard!

vw

You just couldn't help yourself could you?

See you next time, fucking retard!
would bet he used to be called vampiro before !

Offline Roth

Offline Nagilum

I love how the moderators are on it. Good job guys and those who report to snuff this lot out.

:thumbsup:

Online Punterperson1971

He/she didn't last long not even half term yet what a twat going on about bareback should know he would be banned

Offline Marmalade

Trolls must think they're sophisticated by pretending to be one of the boys.
(See the idiot's earlier posts).  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Garden69

Anyone who does bareback with any WG might as well walk blindfolded across all carriageways of the M25 at peak times ! 
Having said they'd probably be safe as the traffic is likely to be queueing rather than free flowing !

wazzer

Anyone who does bareback with any WG might as well walk blindfolded across all carriageways of the M25 at peak times ! 
Having said they'd probably be safe as the traffic is likely to be queueing rather than free flowing !
You obviously don't use the M25 at peak times much, you lucky bastard. I take a blanket and pillows and catch up on my sleep.  :D

bbwhuntinglondon

Do they do offers on it, did you get a good deal ?

I wouldn't do it or free personally  !  :vomit:

Who wants to put their dick in that sludge ?  :vomit:

Agreed  :scare: :vomit: I am a bit of a pervert but even i have limits  :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It makes me ask a question if you started a relationship with a civvie bird would anyone do BB with her right away or not?

Offline Anndyy

Depends if I knew her before, etc. Definitely not with a girl from tinder, thats mad.

np500

This is something punting has brought to my attention, when I was a teen in the seventy's if you got a shag it was bareback and no one thought any different, now if I was to have a lucky shag with a civvy ( which I'm not looking for ) I'd be the one getting the condoms out as a matter of course, how being a punter changes your perspective on such things, with the teen birth rate ( although going down ) as it is, obviously the civvy's aren't as safe a shag as us dirty fuckers ?