Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana Courtesan - Wrotham Heath  (Read 1436 times)

3 review(s) for Ariana Courtesan (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flurique

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A nice holiday inn hotel just outside Wrotham Heath

Booked via agency, spoke to Mel for an appointment for Saturday 28th Nov @ 9pm(Excellent fellow, polite and professional) Hotel and location given on booking, room number given on arrival in car park

Arrived five mins before time, got room number, followed a labyrinth of stairs and corridors, arrived at room.

Ariana opened the door wearing a clingy white dress, perfect body with perfect curves.............WOW! What a stunner, looked like Ariana Grande but a blonder version. Near perfection, stated as 22 y/o and I'd agree with that fully.
I'd rate her 9.9/10 as her tits standing up just stick out at you. Nothing wrong with that but a bit overwhelming at the initial time  ;) But a 40/10 for looks!

Started with some small talk (Which I like) then some kissing and me acting like a div just staring at her (To me she was exceptionally beautiful and completely my fantasy type, you know, the type that would have every bloke in the pub eyeing her up) then some more kissing then onto the bed. I got her to strip slowly inbetween kissing and caressing then she lay beside me stroking and touching me, giggling and being even more sexy as she continued kissing.
I then turned her on her back and kissed my way down her for some DATY. She responded well and came several time (Whether it was real or fake I didnt much care. I was with a stunner :crazy:)
Then my turn, lay on my back as she gave me OWO, looking at me and gently moaning as she slowly sucked me.
After a dreamy while I pulled her up, on with the Hoodie and into mish. I was really hoping for a longer fuck but her looks and responses made me cum quicker than expected  :unknown:
Spent the rest of the time kissing, chatting, touching, sucking, licking, cuddling etc.
Time up, more kissing and giggly chat then left. A fantastic dream come true hour spent with a perfect lady.

£150 for an hour of all my Christmas's cumming at once

PRO'S
Everything on her likes list is available
She is stunningly hot

CON'S
The Hotel is a bit out of the way

Highly recommended

wazzer

But a 40/10 for looks
Really?

Offline PunterNumberOne

Really?

I saw her a couple of weeks ago, and would give her looks facially 9 out of 10, very pretty girl!
And overall an excellent punt.  Am trying to get to see her again when she's next working.