Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess VIKTORIA - Cardiff  (Read 5152 times)

1 review(s) for Goddess VIKTORIA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having seen the profile pics, I was enticed into investing in the PG.  This whetted my appetite further and despite my fear that she was too good to be true and at the very upper limit of what I am prepared to pay, I was seduced into contacting the lady and making a date!  WOW, It is so nice not to have one's fears materialise!  I can confirm that the pics are 100% accurate and she has the most amazingly shaped and sized natural boobs I have ever seen (inherited from her Mother apparently)!  Lovely legs, slim body, beautiful face - I think she has it all.  Clean and sweet smelling, she got on with things straight away - no delaying tactics.  In terms of services - expert BJ and deepthroat, energetic sex, reverse oral (but no fingers). 

She does in-call only at a house in the Heath area that she shares with 'friends' - not luxurious, but perfectly adequate and no evidence of the housemates.

On the downside, her AW profile does state she charges extra for CIM (and a couple of other things I wasn't interested in) and I did discover that she also charges extra for pics (which wasn't stated on profile, despite 'filming' being on her enjoys), so I departed without a personal momento of my visit!!

Overall a very pleasurable experience and I have to go back for some more of those boobs - she will be going onto the 'must return' list. 

P.S. This may sound fluffy, but it isn't!

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:29:49 pm by aardvark »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks for the review, some members have been interested in her.

Offline ampersand

Yes, she is certainly worth a visit, very pleasant and friendly. Responds to emails promptly etc.

softlad

Certainly looks nice enough.  :thumbsup:
Pro$$ie maths though !  :thumbsdown:

30mins = £100
1hr = £130
1.5hrs =£230

30mins = £100 to extend to 1hr = £30
to extend from 1hr to 1.5hrs = £100  :scare:

Offline ampersand

Not necessarily, just doesn't want to be bothered with half hour punts - wants either one or two hours.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Certainly looks nice enough.  :thumbsup:
Pro$$ie maths though !  :thumbsdown:

30mins = £100
1hr = £130
1.5hrs =£230

30mins = £100 to extend to 1hr = £30
to extend from 1hr to 1.5hrs = £100  :scare:
That is a bit odd. She obviously is only interested in 1hr bookings, if she charged say £30 extra for 1.5hrs (£160) she could get more bookings or money from doing little extra "work"- she could fill 30 mins with chat and a crap massage.

Offline ampersand

Or if she was really unlucky, by being rogered to within an inch of her life!!

Offline PuntingPete

She's now on holiday according to her profile  :angry:

Offline ampersand

To be fair, when I saw her, she said she was going away for 2-3 weeks. 

Offline ampersand

Is now back - I am debating whether to see her again, or visit a new girl.  Hmmmmmmmmm.

Offline Sticky2336

Saw Viktoria about 3weeks ago great time had for my first punt

Offline ampersand

Bump, seeing her again tomorrow.  Will confirm whether she is as good as I recall.

Offline Moneyd

I know this post is years old. But does anyone know if she's going by another name now?

I wanted to see her years ago in London before she moved to Cardiff and always said I'll make the trip. She's just popped back in my mind recently and would love to have the chance for a punt.

tonibell99

Do a search on this forum, her AW profile is down but I think she advertises on Vivastreet. She's in Bristol now too.

Best to do a search as I'm not sure I'm totally correct with the above info

Offline ledley

If you find her profile please post on here.

tonibell99

If you find her profile please post on here.

Sorry guys, I was getting her mixed up with Goddess Karolina  :dash:   #twat

np500

Saw goddess karolina down the bay septemberish last year, she's based in Bristol but spends long periods in Greece, she's been gone about 5 months ? If she's coming back or how long she goes away for but she did say she's not doing Cardiff again, so at this rate by the time she comes back, Thay will have halved the bridge toll !