Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giulia walsall looks interesting  (Read 2916 times)

wolves87

External Link/Members Only

Would like to visit this girl, 40 half hour b2b, seams good price. Has anyone saw her or is it time for another toftt, bit worried with it been gumtree

Online Punterperson1971

I'm not sure if it's the apartments up by flourmi ll and asda think I may of saw here

wolves87

I'm not sure if it's the apartments up by flourmi ll and asda think I may of saw here

She said on phone that's it's waterfront appartment near the Walsall manor hospital

Online Punterperson1971

Think I've seen her she's Romanian and if I remember she did a body to body massage and oral then sex it was ok not spectacular but not poor service was friendly and not rushed tho it was June/July and I was on way from work and there was another girl there as well

wolves87

Think I've seen her she's Romanian and if I remember she did a body to body massage and oral then sex it was ok not spectacular but not poor service was friendly and not rushed tho it was June/July and I was on way from work and there was another girl there as well

Any chance of a review please all the important points we look for ?

smithie1000

Any chance of a review please all the important points we look for ?
+1

Online Punterperson1971

It was 6 months ago I saw the ad via gum tree id just finished work unexpectedly and was horny so i txt her to see if she WAs avavaible it was around 9pm when I got there,I remember her being fairly attractive black hair tied up she was friendly enough £60 body to body inc oral without.i showered and I noticed another girl there blonde I think didn't get long enough to look but the body to body was good she was around size 12 curvy no clock watching and friendly finished up fucking  her doggy style.not sure if I'd go back I like my regulars as I know service is good like neve,heavenly00 and horny Patricia but like I said was desperately horny.

wolves87

It was 6 months ago I saw the ad via gum tree id just finished work unexpectedly and was horny so i txt her to see if she WAs avavaible it was around 9pm when I got there,I remember her being fairly attractive black hair tied up she was friendly enough £60 body to body inc oral without.i showered and I noticed another girl there blonde I think didn't get long enough to look but the body to body was good she was around size 12 curvy no clock watching and friendly finished up fucking  her doggy style.not sure if I'd go back I like my regulars as I know service is good like neve,heavenly00 and horny Patricia but like I said was desperately horny.

Sounds good I take it that was a for hour, she did say 40 b2b For half hour, which in itself is good value. Think I might have a little look at this girl next week some time, what age would you think she was

Cheers

Online Punterperson1971

Was for 30 min and 60 also included oral and sex as well as b2b that was really good she was quite curvy as well with perky breasts to, I'd say maybe 25 tops I reckon
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 06:28:51 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Walsalllad15

Where abouts in Walsall was she

wally59

Online Punterperson1971

Waterfront apartments not far from hospital

wally59

Sure she has a Aw profilr Micheale in walsall cant post link

Online Punterperson1971

This her ???
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
She looks familiar but not 100% maybe 80/90% sure

wally59

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only

Would like to visit this girl, 40 half hour b2b, seams good price. Has anyone saw her or is it time for another toftt, bit worried with it been gumtree
look at her legs, looks like she has had a good bashing????    :unknown:

wally59

smithie1000

wally59

Ye went in Aug good B2B massage owo

smithie1000

Ye went in Aug good B2B massage owo
Ok thanks, is she like her pics or a bit rough please.

Online Punterperson1971

She was ok wasn't she I'm pretty sure it's her I saw tho I think she's gone home as her profile on aw states 3/12 when she last logged in

wally59

To be honest i thought she wss a very nice person

smithie1000

hope she is still abt then?  :dance:

wally59

Ive just called her she is still in walsall

smithie1000

Ive just called her she is still in walsall
Ok thanks, on my hot list now.   :dance:

wally59

£60 half hour
£100 hour
full personal service

Online Punterperson1971

I agree couldn't find anything wrong no clock watching or anything at all friendly too

smithie1000

I agree couldn't find anything wrong no clock watching or anything at all friendly too
:coolgirl:

Offline merlot158

Hi guys
Went there yesterday (2nd time) but it isn't her. The profile is hers but the number has changed & so has the girls.
I went on the basis of the first time which was very good (poor massage) but her body & the sex was great.
Anyway yesterday a thin bruised very small titted young girl said she was 20 & Romanian. Normally I would have walked away but I was well horny & needed a shag. Very poor massage, big flappy pussy lips, she dint know how to do b2b, not interested in pleasing me so it was a very quick fuck & out. £60. Very poor I don't recommend.
Merlot

smithie1000

Hi guys
Went there yesterday (2nd time) but it isn't her. The profile is hers but the number has changed & so has the girls.
I went on the basis of the first time which was very good (poor massage) but her body & the sex was great.
Anyway yesterday a thin bruised very small titted young girl said she was 20 & Romanian. Normally I would have walked away but I was well horny & needed a shag. Very poor massage, big flappy pussy lips, she dint know how to do b2b, not interested in pleasing me so it was a very quick fuck & out. £60. Very poor I don't recommend.
Merlot
thank you merlot for your comments very valid, its a typical Romanian meet and people should be aware of them.  :timeout:

Online Punterperson1971

Well looks like she's gone home and let done other Romanian use her profile the one I saw the body to body was very good and like I said earlier she definitely wasn't thin

wolves87

Well looks like she's gone home and let done other Romanian use her profile the one I saw the body to body was very good and like I said earlier she definitely wasn't thin

You know what I put this girl on and thought it would be quality having spoke to her. Glad I never wasted my hard earned seeing the reviews here

Online Punterperson1971

We all have to help each other thank god for ukp

bonza12

schoolboy error i know but went to see her without checking in to ukp 1st  :crazy:. but update time, shes still on a/w and viva
but as before said its not her. was a young bit chubby roman girl with little tits and gives a shit service,kept pushing her leg onto me so couldn't get in properly. was going for 30min serv quickly changed my mind to 15min so in and out but dont bother guys.

Offline Maniacmassage74

Giulia is still in Walsall as I was going to have a punt with her tonight but I got to my hotel later than expected and was knackered even though I was literally 5 mins away! She quoted me £50 for half hour, not spoke and only comms through text but she seemed nice enough.  I am just really hesitant about EE girls and always uneasy like its something from the film Taken and if I do something wrong I'm going to buried under the foundations of their next knocking shop or something.  Think I'll stick to my English and Thai girls, they do what they say on the tin in my opnion.
Sounds like its worth a punt though  :thumbsup:

Online Punterperson1971

She wasn't bad she was friendly but if you want to see one see this girl seen her many times seeing her Friday actually Belive she's back in Walsall tommorrow.
rofile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Just past flour mill on way to willenhall