Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Allure  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Highlander

Chloe Allure
External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall. £120
Communication with Allure was fine and easy. I called a few days in advance and booked Chloe. I was told I'd be her first booking of the night.

Chloe is a 20 year old liverpudlian who arrived at my door in a tight bodycon dress that showed of her great feminine curves. At the risk of ruffling a few feathers she looks a size 10 rather than the 8 stated but size 10 is spot on with me. A very well groomed and presented, freshly spray tanned with fake eyelashes and nails type girl. Not quite stunning in my opinion but definitely a good looking girl. Maybe I'd built her up too much in my head based on others accounts of her.

She followed me upstairs and I sorted the paperwork. She was concerned that we'd get tan all over my white bedding so offered to have a shower and suggested I join her. It was a bit more functional rather than a sensual experience and slightly bizzare with all that fake tan sluicing off her. Her great boobs and bum received particular attention from me and have probably never been so clean!

Amusingly, she asked me if I liked oral. I wonder if anyone ever says no?! Good blowjob with a nice twisty hand motion, just the right amount of pressure. More foreplay followed, she really has exceptional breasts that looked amazing when she was on top of me. I sucked and kissed her stiff nipples as she teased me by grinding her wet pussy against me.

She has a neat little landing strip above her pussy which was a nice change. Chloe was impeccably clean and fresh during RO. She's nice and confident and not too afraid to move my head to get me hitting those spots for her.

Covered up and got her in Missionary to start. She isn't one of those who just lies there.  She was getting into it properly holding her legs back or wrapping them around me moaning in my ear and had to try really hard not to cum during this!

Into doggy and was a sight for sore eyes. She's got that back arch down to a tee. Head nice and low, bum up and happy to take it nice and hard gripping her hips or shoulders. She told me when she was coming and that sent me over the edge too.

After the sex I went downstairs for some drinks and came back to find her fully dressed. I was a little bit disappointed with that as there was still over 20 minutes remaining. A stark contrast to Michelle Independent wrapping her naked body around me and whispering in my ear enquiring if I could go again before convincing me with oral.

So some getting to know each other type chat to finish and she was on her way. Overall an enjoyable meeting with an attractive young lady. scores on the doors, 7/10. Good with room for improvement

Offline bronson24

nice review highlander, but the fact she got dressed 20 mins early is really out of order as far as im concerned

greychap

nice review highlander, but the fact she got dressed 20 mins early is really out of order as far as im concerned

I think a girl that wants to get regulars back and build repeat customers would not get dressed unless the bloke made it clear he aint bothered if she leaves early etc. But the girl might just think that is it he is not getting it again!

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks Highlander  :thumbsup:

Getting dressed with 20mins to go not very good. Like the look of her mate Mia, she looks great.

Rod trotter

Excellent review.

Yes the getting dressed bit smacks of someone who wont be top notch

Offline Bengeo13

Great work again fella!
Just a shame about the early finish
Cheers

Offline Highlander

Great review thanks Highlander  :thumbsup:

Getting dressed with 20mins to go not very good. Like the look of her mate Mia, she looks great.

Thanks. Me too, Mia's pics are very tempting.  Chloe said Mia would be up next weekend. Outcall only I expect though...

Offline Highlander

Says on website they're trying to sort incall accommodation for Chloe and Mia for this weekend. Or rather the girls are sorting it themselves  ;)

Definitely could be fancying booking Mia if that goes off

Offline Third Man

Says on website they're trying to sort incall accommodation for Chloe and Mia for this weekend. Or rather the girls are sorting it themselves  ;)

Definitely could be fancying booking Mia if that goes off
Arranged to see Mia on sat provisionally, hope they get it sorted

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I can confirm the girls are definitely offering Incall on Saturday :)
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline baresi

so you got 40 minutes for 120 quid and lost more time washing fake tan off her before that

Offline Highlander

Well she stayed the full hour the only minor nitpick was I felt she got dressed a little too quick.

And It's never such a bad thing to have a naked and fit 20 year old lass in the shower with you!