Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe of Allure  (Read 1005 times)

jacklast123123

External Link/Members Only

£120  for 1 hour outcall.

Booked Chloe for the second time so knew what to expect, but to be honest i forgot just how beautiful and sexy this girl really is, once again i was blown away by this stunner that walked through my door. Seriously she could well be a super model and here us lucky men get to spend time with her, you see there is a god and he dose answer our prayers.
We chatted for awhile but to be honest it was not long before we started kissing and she is one of the best at this using her tongue a lot pushing it into my mouth and fencing with mine, really sexy. I put my hand up her skirt and rubbed her between her legs which she opened to give me better access, she was wet and responded well to my finger fucking her. She took my cock out and was slowly playing and teasing it and i thought i would come there and then, but did'nt. Took her to the bedroom and got her naked real fast and and was feeling every inch of her as she gave me OWO it was a nice suction she used doing this and kept me on the edge. She then put the rubber on and got on top and a nice sight watching her fuck and grind on my cock, turned her round and fucked from behind and she said she really liked it that way. Kept fucking her for a good half hour before i came in her and she had cum at least twice, it was a great hour and cant wait to see her again. Would highly recommend to anyone, she is sex on legs.

DO and DONT'S  OWO KISSING ( DFK ) RO  FINGERING ROLEPLAY  NO CIM  NO ANAL

Comms         10/10
Chloe            10/10
Looks            10/10
Body             10/10
Services        9/10      ( no cim or anal )

vw

She looks damn hot, nice review sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

Brucelee

Wow!  Mate she looks unreal,  I've seen both your reviews on chloe and Mia,  here's my question, who the best looking and who provides the better service?

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only

£120  for 1 hour outcall.

Booked Chloe for the second time so knew what to expect, but to be honest i forgot just how beautiful and sexy this girl really is, once again i was blown away by this stunner that walked through my door. Seriously she could well be a super model and here us lucky men get to spend time with her, you see there is a god and he dose answer our prayers.
We chatted for awhile but to be honest it was not long before we started kissing and she is one of the best at this using her tongue a lot pushing it into my mouth and fencing with mine, really sexy. I put my hand up her skirt and rubbed her between her legs which she opened to give me better access, she was wet and responded well to my finger fucking her. She took my cock out and was slowly playing and teasing it and i thought i would come there and then, but did'nt. Took her to the bedroom and got her naked real fast and and was feeling every inch of her as she gave me OWO it was a nice suction she used doing this and kept me on the edge. She then put the rubber on and got on top and a nice sight watching her fuck and grind on my cock, turned her round and fucked from behind and she said she really liked it that way. Kept fucking her for a good half hour before i came in her and she had cum at least twice, it was a great hour and cant wait to see her again. Would highly recommend to anyone, she is sex on legs.

DO and DONT'S  OWO KISSING ( DFK ) RO  FINGERING ROLEPLAY  NO CIM  NO ANAL

Comms         10/10
Chloe            10/10
Looks            10/10
Body             10/10
Services        9/10      ( no cim or anal )
She sounds great well done mate

Offline bronson24

Nice review. Shame they both only do outcall. I really like the look of her mate mia

greychap

Nice review. Shame they both only do outcall. I really like the look of her mate mia

Outcalls for me always seem to be the best more relaxed and not rushed but obviously more money and if you need a hotel then that is a cost on top too which not everyone can stretch too.