Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New "Italian" girls at Diamonds  (Read 2110 times)

Offline The Outsider

Is anyone else suspicious about the new "Italian" girls who have joined Diamonds recently: Carly, Julia and Nina?

External Link/Members Only

Last time we had a number of European girls in Bensham and Benwell they were the re-branded Romanians that Diamonds though we'd be too stupid to spot.  Am I being too cynical?

Offline bronson24

Is anyone else suspicious about the new "Italian" girls who have joined Diamonds recently: Carly, Julia and Nina?

Last time we had a number of European girls in Bensham and Benwell they were the re-branded Romanians that Diamonds though we'd be too stupid to spot.  Am I being too cynical?

probably not. Id be very suprised myself if all 3 really did turn out to be genuine italians

vw

probably not. Id be very suprised myself if all 3 really did turn out to be genuine italians
same here the top on has very Bulgarian features

All images are not stolen/borrowed from other sites on this lot for info just checked tineye

Offline Mansell

So if Diamonds advertised them as Italian and they turn out to be some other nationality, don't Diamonds look bad ? just when they seemed to have got themselves sorted out a bit.

Offline Lambada

In most cases, Italian/Spanish/Portuguese = EE.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:48:20 pm by Lambada »

Offline Lambada

So if Diamonds advertised them as Italian and they turn out to be some other nationality, don't Diamonds look bad ? just when they seemed to have got themselves sorted out a bit.

That would imply that they gave a fuck, which they don't because people still keep using them. I haven't in a long time.

Online johnny34

New girl Nina is down as Italian but was Latvian yesterday whilst on Amours website (no longer on Amour's site). After my terrible punt a couple of months ago with a girl described by diamonds as Latvian but almost certainly Romanian I won't be making the same mistake again.

Offline The Outsider

It's the fact they think we'll fall for it that irritates me.  I don't care what country girls come from, so long as they are good at what they do.  Diamonds still have some great girls such as Louise, Bethany and Faith, but I'm very reluctant to risk a new girl from their site these days.  However, I prefer short appointments and incalls so the options are limited these days. 

Rod trotter

They are Romanian

Simple as that, fuck knows why they lie?

Offline Mansell

Simple as that, fuck knows why they lie?

Yeh, that's the bit that I just don't understand, just strikes me as stupid business practice. It's not like Italian is a relatively unknown language  :dash:

So who's up for taking them to Trading Standards for lying in their advert ?  ;)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:16:27 am by Mansell »

Online baresi

i'd eat my cap if that Nina in the pictures is the girl you meet

vw

Yeh, that's the bit that I just don't understand, just strikes me as stupid business practice. It's not like Italian is a relatively unknown language  :dash:

So who's up for taking them to Trading Standards for lying in their advert ?  ;)
They would have a field day in the north east if they started on all the agencies problem is to many deaths by faulty Christmas trees form the market if they didn't prioritise.

Offline portable

i'd eat my cap if that Nina in the pictures is the girl you meet

Despite my general dislike of Diamonds, I'm tempted to find out. I think these girls will be legit, but those photos will be from years ago, when presumably they worked down south. Those pics all look like the ones that some London agencies use/used. Who's the one with a review on here? The blonde one, Annette? I think the reviewer pretty much summed it up as the case. (And I noticed her size is now 14, not 10-12 which I'm sure it used to be) So legit pics, but old, and now the girls don't give a shit as they're probably being shipped round the country by Sergei. Which is just another reason to not bother.

frenchhorn

the girl on the phones at amour says they are defo the girls in the photos 100% , but obviously air brushed
no comments about the nationality though

vw

the girl on the phones at amour says they are defo the girls in the photos 100% , but obviously air brushed
no comments about the nationality though
so they lied to your face or did you not ask ?

Offline Swiveltool

Had the pleasure of Nina's company for 2 hours at my home this week, deffo the girl in the pics but yeah probs 7-10 years older still very pretty with a cracking body looks slimmer in real life. Attitude spot on but then again i put a little effort in with giving her a massage first. Service was a quality gfe with 40 mins left i said she could leave if she wanted but she insisted on staying to give me a very relaxing massage. Best way of summing the meet up speaks for itself when closing front door after her leaving when i said wow out load haha.

Offline Sar-Major

Had the pleasure of Nina's company for 2 hours at my home this week, deffo the girl in the pics but yeah probs 7-10 years older still very pretty with a cracking body looks slimmer in real life. Attitude spot on but then again i put a little effort in with giving her a massage first. Service was a quality gfe with 40 mins left i said she could leave if she wanted but she insisted on staying to give me a very relaxing massage. Best way of summing the meet up speaks for itself when closing front door after her leaving when i said wow out load haha.

So...................Where's the review Swiveler. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

jacklast123123

Really ??  :rolleyes:

Offline Tiger63

Did she cook you A Thai meal after :lol:

Offline Swiveltool

No... Offered to cook a spaghetti bolognese on next visit haha

Offline portable

Had the pleasure of Nina's company for 2 hours... with 40 mins left i said she could leave if she wanted

:rolleyes:

Offline Swiveltool

Oki Doki so what does a guy have to do to be believed on this forum! Just giving a girl some credit where its due.

Offline portable

Oki Doki so what does a guy have to do to be believed on this forum! Just giving a girl some credit where its due.

I believe you, and she sounds lovely, but maybe write a review with a few more plain facts like what services she provides like OW, or OWO. Was she genearlly enthusiastic? Perhaps more submissive or dominant? Gentle GFE (again, what services?) or was she demanding your cock down her throat?  ;) And not that it bothers me particularly, but was she genuinely Italian?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 08:42:05 pm by portable »

Offline Swiveltool

Booking Nina for another 2 hour meet will do an in-depth review later, just hoping it beats the first fingers crossed guys haha