Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Look at this chancer  (Read 1424 times)

Ben4454

Hi guys

Just came across this chancer External Link/Members Only

She actually thinks shes going to get £500 an hour for a punter cumming over her only or watching. She should be paying us to do that. On top of this she has penetration listed in her likes list so it appears she isn't educated enough to do a profile properly.

Her body looks a bit like a drug addicts. Definitely wouldn't cum over her if she paid me. If you look at one of her pics she has a coffee stain/shit stain on her leg. I prefer working girls who wash.

Hasn't logged in for a while and I suspect shes suffering from a dusty phone. Although has one positive feedback from a guy who said it didn't happen!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:37:52 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Riprock

Probably has to pay off a Wonga loan

yorkshire123

Ben4454

She may even be a picture borrower External Link/Members Only (#11)

Well spotted !

I'll contact her and see if she wants me to send a deposit.

DeWallenFan

Hi guys

She actually thinks shes going to get £500 an hour for a punter cumming over her only or watching. She should be paying us to do that. On top of this she has penetration listed in her likes list so it appears she isn't educated enough to do a profile properly.

Her body looks a bit like a drug addicts. Definitely wouldn't cum over her if she paid me. If you look at one of her pics she has a coffee stain/shit stain on her leg. I prefer working girls who wash.

Hasn't logged in for a while and I suspect shes suffering from a dusty phone. Although has one positive feedback from a guy who said it didn't happen!  :lol:

So you actually forked out 500 quid!?  :P

Those things on her legs and arm look like some bad scaring to me...damn  :(

Offline jackthelad

So you actually forked out 500 quid!?  :P

Those things on her legs and arm look like some bad scaring to me...damn  :(

She looks like a definite self harmer. You can see the marks on her thighs through the tights. They look fresh though which is odd. Shame, she looks smoking hot.

Offline Taggart

With the self-harm marks visible, you cant complain about the pics being photoshopped !!!

potato

Maybe she has a vicious pussy.... :D

Ben4454

Like shoving your dick in a bee hive.

mastershifu

This is hilarious! Her profile says 'NO SEX WITH CUSTOMERS' and then saw her prices!

Feel sorry though for the ultra fluffies splashing out for nothing. As a minimum I'd have thought you atleast get the service you expect. But sorry to say that I find it annoying when people give them a positive review.

Offline mattylondon

Hi guys

Not a genuine profile, in my opinion. No sex with customers but lists sexual services in her likes?

Charges those rates but offers car meets? I don't think so.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 01:43:08 am by mattylondon »

Ben4454

A bit of a cruise then drop her off home

Offline Roth

Offline NIK

Nothing unusual in this. Just another example of the typical bollocks that is AW.  :angry:

Offline Roth

Nothing unusual in this. Just another example of the typical bollocks that is AW.  :angry:

+1. Sadly very true.  :(

Offline myothernameis